The Fate Of The Living (closed)

Because she knew not what was going on when she saw Shelley he started to cry she had a very bad feeling she knew it was going to happen it was going to be an execution she did not want to see this man before her who she had to fuck teen brains with that goddamn bat she understood that the name of the bat was from his first wife that died someone he cared truly much for and perhaps the only one he would but the more she talked the more she saw Shelly and it scared the hell out of her she knew all too well what was going to happen and did not want to see it. She was as soft as a dove. She didn't want to see anything like this. She had seen a lot of bad shit in the years of the zombie apocalypse, but this was too much..

She didn't know if she could out. Smart anybody here. She was actually probably one of the youngest here, perhaps maybe even the youngest, so she wasn't all that old, even though she felt old, but she did comply with Simon and did not do anything against that she watches the crowd, parted and did not know what the hell was going to happen, but she decided to try something she never thought of possibly doing. She began to act cold. Something she never really done, but she had seen it enough people were monsters, could be monsters and this man was a monster, but this man that was crying out begging for release begging for a chance she began to wonder if she could use that. So once she stops where Simon told her to be she crossed her arms and looked at him..

"" I have to say if the boss is intention is to bash his brains in if you think about it actually kind of stupid because he is one of the hardest working people here, and if he bashes, Branson is a elegant, learn much because he'll be dead. What if you did something say torture? I've seen it done plenty of times. Sometimes people actually prefer it. Or you could have them make it where he can work but he can't run this way you'll be easier to control but then again I am not the boss here so I bow before the judgment if that is what he desires Simon but I would highly suggest having you'd be able to control him a lot better.

She listened very carefully as the man beside her explained what was going on, she crossed her arms and watched as everything was explained, it was terrible and something she had to see. She couldn't help but be disgusted but now wasn't the time to show she cared. Luna knew she needed to be cruel. But she did not care what would happen to someone as long as it wasn't something that happened to her or her people. She couldn't afford to care about people she did not know, which was why she decided to go cold here. Looking over at Simon and silently sighed as she began to wonder if Simons job was to help her in this way.

"The only reason I thought he was getting the bat was because Shelly had it in her hands, I hope you guys shave pain killers and something for infection. He will need both or he could go into shock and die. I have picked up a few things in the medical field since my parents were both doctors." She said simply and then once it was done she could smell burnt flesh almost made her want to throw up, but she stayed strong. Once it was over however she watched as Negan came to her and she cocked her head to the side, how did she like it?

"It's effective" She said simply to him with a smile.

She didn't like what was going to happen here. She began to wonder what the whole point of all this was, it was almost like he wanted to hurt her more than he wanted to make a point then when he said who wanted a good old fashioned fucking that was something she didn't really what to do it sucks. She never been with a woman never wanted to be with a woman, but that wasn't going to stop this asshole from doing anything like that so he has decided to deal with it. She did not want to do about Shelly, but she knew he was hurting her, so what she did was say nothing to the man before them, she gently grabbed an arm around her, smiling at Shelly, trying to show that she meant her no harm and that he, too, was not happy with the situation she gave her a look like she understood. And that she was sorry about what happened to her former husband. I?

She knew that she had a lot to learn and she just wanted to slap this guy for being such a pig, she never thought the world could never find someone such as he, but here it was and here she was not running, she's not complaining she was just doing she watched Shelly and knew that she needed to do it as well so she did, she looked at shoes, was a beautiful young woman, perhaps a bit older than her, and that by much she hopes that maybe after this they could be friends to try to help each other in any way that they could, so she, too, began to undress herself and the fighting is as she began to hum a song, something that was a little upbeat he was trying to have Shelley smile a little bit trying to get a little positive action in the room. Naked before everybody in the room, thankfully, we should see the man in Shelley. No idea what the hell she was going to be doing, and frankly she was forced as a virginity now she was going to have to reformat. I want you to know what to do with.

She didn't want to make Sally do this because she, too wasn't really into women, I mean here this poor girl had just saw the man she loved more than anything in the world face half being burned off and now she's being forced to do this. When she was in ear shot, she told her how sorry she was that she had to do this. But she had kissed the woman to try to still her, so she wouldn't say something should get in trouble for later on. She couldn't help but moan at the attention to her breath forgetting and she hated it. She hated the release. I felt so fucking good. Placed her hand on the side of the girl's face showed her so much sorrow that it wasn't funny.

" I'm sorry" she whispered to her and kissed her, trying to make her forget her in her troubles because she would rather be the one. There was a thing about being selfless and that was the way she was even though she knew that the only way that she'd be able to win the end is she grew cold, but it was so hard right, when she thought she could do it. Something else happened. It was terrible he knew that she would rather help this girl in any way that she could, so she began to wonder if it really mattered. What whoosh decided to test it. She managed to overpower Shelley to some extent and put her on the bed. For she knew how he would react, she just went for it. She was the one assaulting her. Looking up at me. Negan helping he wouldn't be bothered but a show with a show and didn't seem to really get instruction, but who was fucking who so she was hoping he and it wouldnT matter salt Shelly tried to make her feel good trying to make her forget where she was..

She could see he was pleased with her she did the one thing she went to the woman after she was done with the breasts and whispered softly so he could not hear. " I am so sorry about what happened to your husband. But I will not harm you, I will not make you do to me what I am about to do to you because of what had just happened to you. You had to watch what happened to your husband so please try not to think about that now and for both our sakes please try and enjoy what I'm about to do." what she said, she said, low and quickly as to not make Negan wait because she was afraid of what his impatience would be like, so once he began talking to her she gave him a smile. Shacking her head showing she had not done this to a woman, but that did not mean she didn't know anything about the human biology because she did her very own pussy. But not wanting to piss him off she just followed his orders.

She did what he showed her to do, first she cuffed her onto the bed something she didn't see the harm in. But then knew once she couldn't move or even try to get out of bed, she knew this would be based on trust since she was at her mercy. Before she knew it she was assaulting the woman's pussy and hoped she was enjoying it. She did hear her moans but didn't know if she was truly getting pleasure out of it, or just reacting to it because it felt so damn good. She was worried that this girl may break because she wasn't made out of sturdy stuff, meaning it was very easy for her to not be able to hold back such feelings. She looked at Negan and sighed softly watching him enjoy himself.

Last edited:
She didn't want to do this to the girl she was to sweet and hated this, she did as she was told, on her way to her face she bent down and whispered. "I'm so sorry" she said softly and and kissed her neck so he didn't think she was doing something she wasn't told what to do. She feltworjk hear working on her this wasn't her thing but to please Began she moaned and closed her eyes moving hear hips into her just a little, her head pulled back and her fingers went into her hair as she signed happily

He wanted her to be ruthless fine, but not like this, she did not want to force a woman to do this and frankly she wasn't into it because she wasn't in the women she had only been in the man she was never bi or bi curious. She cried out when he forced Sally into her more. She didn't see how any of his woman were that way. She looked at him not sure what to do but she grabbed onto Sally's breasts and squeezed them hard in her head she apologize over and over again.

She didnt like being hurt like that, since were she bit is highly sensitive she growled in pain, her heart was racing and as the man came she got up. And almost like someone else jumped into her body. In such horror she watched herself as she hit her so hard her own hand hurt. She gripped here hand and in a rather shocked filled voice.

"Satisfied Negan?" The anger that been seen in her eyes and like hitting Sally

She knew exactly what this meant and she looked up into his eyes and knew that he would not be happy unless she did this act to her its filthy because she didnt know him. She did what she had to, she was so sorry she slapped sally. She opened up her mouth and managed to take him all in her mouth. And looked up at him, she cleaned him up but didn't know just what he wanted.

Back