Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear my cat snoring across the room.. this keeps up and she is sleeping in the other room! lol

I feel left out....but then I start thinking about turning 40, and I have a hard time breathing. lol
You can be honorary...honorary 40 should not cause nearly the same amount of shortness of breath... :)

IMHO, turning 30 was way worse!

You can be honorary...honorary 40 should not cause nearly the same amount of shortness of breath... :)

IMHO, turning 30 was way worse!

30 was cake for me because I'd achieved my (admittedly modest) goals at that time. Husband, house, job, kid. 40... I don't know how I'll feel about 40. I've got a while to ponder though. :rolleyes:

30 was cake for me because I'd achieved my (admittedly modest) goals at that time. Husband, house, job, kid. 40... I don't know how I'll feel about 40. I've got a while to ponder though. :rolleyes:
40 was easy! Barely a blip! Much happier in my life at 40 than at 30...plus, at 30, you have to admit you aren't young anymore! That was rough!

I loved my forties!! Enjoy it!
I am hoping to. Because the end of 30s has SUCKED! lol

I feel left out....but then I start thinking about turning 40, and I have a hard time breathing. lol

I started thinking about it last year and balked a lot, but this year I just feel a lot more positive things are going to happen, so I'll embrace 40 (at least I keep telling myself I will.) :eek:

wow. That was a slap in the face. I'm pretty sure I deserve better than that, and better than you.

Dammit, I hate this feeling. This is why I try not to care about anyone too soon.

i want one

oh. em. gee.

she's got the bracelets and everything!! *pew pew*

Hello-Kitty-012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back