• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
asheliz19 said:
I have pics of me with me red hair...which are more recent. i'll post more of me as long as members ask for them. love you all. you've been really kind to me. thank you!!!

You can continue to post all of the pics you want...I enjoy them immensely!

SxRx said:
Susan2002, asheliz19, Irezumikiss:
Fortunate are you three! Not only on your own merits, but to receive such a welcome from our own mistress is a good omen indeed. BTW, three is my lucky number - perhaps this brings to mind a wickedly naughty thought percolating in my loins! :D
SxRx

Dearest SxRx, Thank you for your sweet words :kiss: but you know how I love to welcome all new posters to our thread - especially the ladies. It was getting a little lonely around here ...I'm sure OliveFun would agree...

asheliz19 said:
Espeacially for you SxRx

asheliz19:

I must confess a weakness for lusty ladies with tones of auburn, red, pink in a wonderful autumn-like mix of coloring splashing across milky white skin. A delicious palate crying out for tasting, licking, sucking, kissing. I can imagine the sweet taste of you celtic skin, your luscious breast flavor lingering on my lips. You are a sweet siren of playfulness and passion. Come hither you . . .

SxRx

asheliz19 said:

Well, I wish someone would play with them. Please message me. I have yahoo.....we can get a little naughty if you want;)

Ash, you are a really beautiful :heart: woman, besides your lovely breasts :p with their delectable nipples. :p I can't believe there aren't men and a few women breaking down your door for a chance to play with them and lick them and suck them. :p We may be thousands of miles apart so I would not be able to actually do anything but I may be able to think of something. PM me if you are interested. :)

Last edited:
One for the end of the Weekend

As if we need an excuse!

76562_SEX_BOWRD_COM532_wm.jpg

wow

her breasts are amazing. i love tits with a little weight to them so they sag a touch. i'd love to have a rack like that. haha. nice post.

rack envy

asheliz19 said:
her breasts are amazing. i love tits with a little weight to them so they sag a touch. i'd love to have a rack like that. haha. nice post.

There's nothing wrong with your rack, babe. I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheliz19

OwenG said:
There's nothing wrong with your rack, babe. I love it.

He's right, Ash. The Brazilian babe is a hotty, :p but so are you. You have no reason for envy. :p

TheDirtyGlass said:
The perfect nipple? Wow. I have always loved them all. But if I had to narrow it down...

A medium areola. Darker pink. Quick to harden from the slightest attention. I love gently rubbing my wife's while she sleeps with the palm of my hand, and feeling it tighten and grow under the feather light tough of my palm. I can go to sleep smiling just from that. :)

The erect nipple should have some size, without being too long. Large enough when tight and hard to be able to fit a clamp or string jewelry with enough nipple still available to manipulate.

Hey, thanks for making me think about it in so much detail. I may have to go wake the misses, LOL

My husband also much enjoys the clamping of my puffy nipps andstringing my nipples!!

Misty

Must view video

The nipples in this video are the longest I have seen without peer. I am simply astounded by them, they are gorgeous.

I would love to be with a women with nipples like these, my god!

Code:
http://www.labatidora.net/gallery.php?sec=galerias&galeria=Big Nipples&idi=ing

nipplethreadland's collection of lady post'ers

Ladies:

We need all nipplers to keep contributing, but JM is right we clearly need the ladies to maintain and join up. Kudos to the brave, the few, the babes who boldly bare their breasts and make a sacrifice to the glory of the nipple thread.

* JenniferMidnight - the original. Our ThreadMistress. Sexiness personified. Plays with us like mere mortals consorting with a goddess. Classy exotic erotic. Specialty - sizzling subtlety that fires the imagination. Stories are classics.

* olivefun - bold lady that drips with sexiness. Highly playful - beware she may bite.(But usually leaves no marks). Bounty of busty beauty.

* asheliz19 - a siren calling out to men and women alike. Pleasure is pleasure. Something delightful, lusty, a tigress masquerading as innocence.

* nikki2021 - hey, guys can be fun too!

* Susan2002 - she sizzles and crackles with pure natural sexuality. Her original pic post of her right breast and nipple was glorious. It only got better as she posts her other breast, then both breasts, then pics from different perspectives. Gets the WebPicTechie award. Read her stories and you will become an addicted fan and then some.

Ladies, live long, prosper and keep us panting for more! Just one of your not so secret admirers.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

SxRx

Susan2002 said:
Well thank you SxRx! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Perhaps my best response is another picture...
Hey Susan,

Welcome to the thread... and thanks for posting all these awesome images of your goreous breasts... awesome, just simply awesome!

:kiss:

Dawg

well now

I never said that men couldn't be fun but i came to this thread to admire the nipples :D Read my stories and you'll find lots of dick ;)

SxRx said:
Ladies:

We need all nipplers to keep contributing, but JM is right we clearly need the ladies to maintain and join up. Kudos to the brave, the few, the babes who boldly bare their breasts and make a sacrifice to the glory of the nipple thread.

* JenniferMidnight - the original. Our ThreadMistress. Sexiness personified. Plays with us like mere mortals consorting with a goddess. Classy exotic erotic. Specialty - sizzling subtlety that fires the imagination. Stories are classics.

* olivefun - bold lady that drips with sexiness. Highly playful - beware she may bite.(But usually leaves no marks). Bounty of busty beauty.

* asheliz19 - a siren calling out to men and women alike. Pleasure is pleasure. Something delightful, lusty, a tigress masquerading as innocence.

* nikki2021 - hey, guys can be fun too!

* Susan2002 - she sizzles and crackles with pure natural sexuality. Her original pic post of her right breast and nipple was glorious. It only got better as she posts her other breast, then both breasts, then pics from different perspectives. Gets the WebPicTechie award. Read her stories and you will become an addicted fan and then some.

Ladies, live long, prosper and keep us panting for more! Just one of your not so secret admirers.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

SxRx

long doesn't even start ...

to describe it. I want a turn to do that to her. Wow!

Dreamliner said:
The nipples in this video are the longest I have seen without peer. I am simply astounded by them, they are gorgeous.

I would love to be with a women with nipples like these, my god!

Code:
http://www.labatidora.net/gallery.php?sec=galerias&galeria=Big Nipples&idi=ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back