Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
~ Your words, although they are meant for your Jenny, brighten the days of those of us who read them - well the females anyway. I can not tell you how lovely it is to see a man express his love for his lady in the manner in which You do - every day.

Pardon me for taking it upon myself to speak for the other ladies who feel as I do - but your words truly make me wish that all men weren't so afraid to speak their love as clearly and as honestly as you do.

Oman and Jenny - you truly are - two very blessed ppl to have each other - and to have found each other.

May you both
Forever be blessed
And may your love
Never fail the test.

To each other
Always be true
And may each day
Gift you with love anew.

:heart: :rose: x 11
Blessed Be

As it is above,
So shall it be below.
(A Wiccan Blessing)​

Not just wenches. Oman and Jenny have been an inspiration to me for years.
Seeing their love progress as they've shared with us. Knowing it's possible to find someone who fills the hole in your heart. It makes me weep with joy.

It gives me hope to find that happiness and contentment in my life with a partner again. To love and live as one. Silly old romantic. :eek:

69forever said:
Seeing their love progress as they've shared with us. Knowing it's possible to find someone who fills the hole in your heart. It makes me weep with joy.

It gives me hope to find that happiness and contentment in my life with a partner again. To love and live as one. Silly old romantic. :eek:

~ Then, dear Sir - may all the silly old romantics find one another and thusly find love and compatibility. And this sentence, doth say it all:

"It gives me hope to find that happiness and contentment in my life with a partner again. To love and live as one." Truer words doth speak no man -

So mote it be.
:kiss:

~ Then, dear Sir - may all the silly old romantics find one another and thusly find love and compatibility. And this sentence, doth say it all:

"It gives me hope to find that happiness and contentment in my life with a partner again. To love and live as one." Truer words doth speak no man -

So mote it be.
:kiss:

*kisses your hand* A fellow traveler. Thank you.

I am the roaming jester with all the good and bad that comes along.

69forever said:
*kisses your hand* A fellow traveler. Thank you.

I am the roaming jester with all the good and bad that comes along.

~ To quote The Bard:

"All the world's a stage
And all the men and women
Merely players.... acting out a part"

Alas I have forgotten the rest - but 'tis not a bad thing to be a roaming jester - at least from time to time.

And aye - a fellow traveler is what I be...
And I wouldst gladly follow thee.

*drops a small curtsey*

~ To quote The Bard:

"All the world's a stage
And all the men and women
Merely players.... acting out a part"

Alas I have forgotten the rest - but 'tis not a bad thing to be a roaming jester - at least from time to time.

And aye - a fellow traveler is what I be...
And I wouldst gladly follow thee.

*drops a small curtsey*

Jesters were only looked at as openly baffoons by the rich and arrogant. To the people they were magicians, healers, wizards. Alas, and nave's for their promescuity and penchant for the flesh. A jester never turned down a fair lass.

Mmmm....*opening the curtain to the bedoir* My pleasure, and yours as well I pray.

69forever said:

I could not agree more.It is my dream to have someome to share that kind of love.Two as one.

69forever said:
You're soooo bad. LOL! We were only a couple hours apart last week, damn it.
I hate that when it happens. So close. :catroar:

That ass would of been pink and hot to trot. :devil:

mmmmmmmm I love a hot pink ass, I would have loaned you my strap to use on it too ...er I mean I would have hid it from you. Lol. Well see how you are? So close to elation and you past me by :rolleyes: oh woe's my poor aching pussy....big ol meanine now spank me hard to make up for it :devil: :p :kiss:

~ helloooooooooooooooo.... are you there?

~ good cuddles

~ how could you not like this?

Erotica_Writings said:
mmmmmmmm I love a hot pink ass, I would have loaned you my strap to use on it too ...er I mean I would have hid it from you. Lol. Well see how you are? So close to elation and you past me by :rolleyes: oh woe's my poor aching pussy....big ol meanine now spank me hard to make up for it :devil: :p :kiss:

sorry...i got this

smack, spank, slap :nana: :nana:

:devil: :heart: :kiss:

Erotica_Writings said:

Don't need a strap....my hand covers a lot and I like the feel of skin on skin. Besides, the pic of a handprint is soooo much more erotic than the welt of a belt.

I was in Ft. Myers with no car. Sorry. Would have loved to meet. :rose:

69forever said:
Jesters were only looked at as openly baffoons by the rich and arrogant. To the people they were magicians, healers, wizards. Alas, and nave's for their promescuity and penchant for the flesh. A jester never turned down a fair lass.

Mmmm....*opening the curtain to the bedoir* My pleasure, and yours as well I pray.

~ *lifts large innocent Blue eyes to your face* Your boudoir, Sir? :eek: Do you think that a good idea?

69forever said:
Don't need a strap....my hand covers a lot and I like the feel of skin on skin. Besides, the pic of a handprint is soooo much more erotic than the welt of a belt.

i can be in ft myers in about an hour *Evilgrin*

69forever said:

a hand works well too. I am about three hours away from Ft. Myers

Erotica_Writings said:
a hand works well too. I am about three hours away from Ft. Myers

i can be there in about an hour. nples sounds like a good halfway point between us

:devil:

~ *lifts large innocent Blue eyes to your face* Your boudoir, Sir? :eek: Do you think that a good idea?

Mmmmm, darlin' it seems just the right place to proceed. The maids have prepared our bath with oils of sensuality and pleasant wine.

Please join me.

princejonny said:
i can be in ft myers in about an hour *Evilgrin*

I knew you were around there PJ. Hi Bro. I enjoyed my time there with seeing Mom. Can't beleive how expensive property has gotten there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back