bashfull said:
Wow, you expect much from such a one as myself. Perhaps you have a private to which you retreat?

I know you can do it:rose:

A private what ?

bashfull said:
Doah! a private place. What else? <<innocent look>>

:rose:

Bash

Yes, I have a private place, I could take you there ...

all you need to do is write something really hot :rose:

And what is hot? For that matter, what is cold? Not sure that one can be defined other than as an absense of the other. But then, ice can be hot (see first page), and heat can be cold (unemotional fucking).

Hmmmmm....<<now accepting discussion>>

bashfull said:
And what is hot? For that matter, what is cold? Not sure that one can be defined other than as an absense of the other. But then, ice can be hot (see first page), and heat can be cold (unemotional fucking).

Hmmmmm....<<now accepting discussion>>

Hot is something that completely enthralls, encompassing all senses, that makes you incapable of doing or thinking of anything else.

Ice and/or heat play can be part of this, unemotional fucking is not hot, its dull, worthless. there should always be emotion, even it is just for the time and space shared.

LadyJeanne said:
Hot is...YOU, bash.

Check out the thread below - you're in a three-way tie for for "Most Erotic Post of the Year."

Author's Hangout Awards

I didn't even know there was a contest....And that post of all of them! :eek: Thought that most women wouldn't like that one. Hmmmm...did you have something to do with throwing my hat in the ring, darlin?

bashfull said:
I didn't even know there was a contest....And that post of all of them! :eek: Thought that most women wouldn't like that one. Hmmmm...did you have something to do with throwing my hat in the ring, darlin?

Guilty as charged, I'm afraid...

;)

Merry Christmas...

, Happy Holidays, and a prosperous New Years to all my friends. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the wonderful relationships I have here. Thank you all for deigning to bestow upon me some of your attentions and affections.

<<<<<HUGS>>>>

Bash

dang...i'm at a lost for words. Lost my inspiration...

Now i'm not feeling blue :(

What happened?

shocked.gif

I'm sure you'll have many women vying for the honor of replacing said jewel as soon as word gets out, darlin'.

cloudy said:
I'm sure you'll have many women vying for the honor of replacing said jewel as soon as word gets out, darlin'.

Honor? Tis I who am honored for your kind words. You flatter me, ma'am. <tips hat>

Come on, Bashful....write something erotic...I need to smile and dream right about now.

Honey123 said:
Come on, Bashful....write something erotic...I need to smile and dream right about now.

Darlin, you've merely to look into the mirror to see a dream. What's wrong, hon? And I'm afraid I can't offer up much to write at the moment.

Black Tulip said:
That is sad, but a good setting can always find a matching jewel.

wink.gif

Yanno, that is very sweet of you to say, darlin'. Course, I'm assuming that you mean me as the setting. lol.

bashfull said:
Darlin, you've merely to look into the mirror to see a dream. What's wrong, hon? And I'm afraid I can't offer up much to write at the moment.

That's lovely! NO one...and I mean, no one has ever said that to me.

What's wrong...hmm...lots and lots of things.

Last edited:
Well this just won't do! We must get bashful and honey back into happy happy joy joy sex writing mode!

Perhaps the two of you can collaborate on some hot seat-squirming love action?

LadyJeanne said:
Well this just won't do! We must get bashful and honey back into happy happy joy joy sex writing mode!

Perhaps the two of you can collaborate on some hot seat-squirming love action?

Now that would make me happy and very possibly horny

Sunlight filling the room, but blinded by her beauty, I watch enchanted as she stands to the window...a lucious form engorging my desire. Her hands rise, palms placed on the window frame.

Her breath catches as the sun caresses her naked body. Which heat burns hotter, I wonder. Leaning foward and rising upon her toes, her curves accentuated and her body poised, she commands my attention, my lust, my respect.

No sound is made other than her breathing. Her hips begin to sway, playing with the sun's rays. I watch as her breathing quickens, her head begins to toss.

Back