Lunar Ghost: Senior Prom and Beyond (closed to xXDanniPhantomX

He kissed her back gently as they continued to dance. He was almost in a hurry for the prom to end. But he wanted the night to be perfect, so he would not rush.

She broke the kiss just as an announcement was made that they were about to announce who was the prom king and queen. She smiled softly at Danny. "Why be prom royalty when planetary royalty is much higher in rank?" She joked. "Anyway I'll be back. I have to go to the little princess' room." She giggled before reluctantly pulling away and heading out of the gym for the bathroom

She broke the kiss just as an announcement was made that they were about to announce who was the prom king and queen. She smiled softly at Danny. "Why be prom royalty when planetary royalty is much higher in rank?" She joked. "Anyway I'll be back. I have to go to the little princess' room." She giggled before reluctantly pulling away and heading out of the gym for the bathroom

He nodded and watched her leave, then waited for her to return, not really caring who won Prom King and Queen.

He nodded and watched her leave, then waited for her to return, not really caring who won Prom King and Queen.

The Prom King and Queen turned out to be Dash and Paulina of course.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Usagi jumped a bit as she felt a cold touch while standing in front of the sink and mirror. She knew it wasn't Danny because he was too much of a gentleman for that. But she knew it had to be a ghost. "Who's there?" She didn't move and was soon regretting it as she felt though didn't see a body press against her.

"Ah, little Rabbit. How good to finally catch you alone on this special night." Vlad came into view, pressed against her, trapping her between himself and the sink. He bent his head and started licking gently at her neck. "And young Daniel still has yet to claim you? Very well...I'll claim you instead." His hand reached up and around to squeeze at her tits through her dress. "And don't worry your pretty head...I won't rip your gown...being a ghost has its perks my dear."

Usagi whimpered as he touched her. The crystal, as if sensing its princess' distress activated....pulsing from within her chest.

The Prom King and Queen turned out to be Dash and Paulina of course.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Usagi jumped a bit as she felt a cold touch while standing in front of the sink and mirror. She knew it wasn't Danny because he was too much of a gentleman for that. But she knew it had to be a ghost. "Who's there?" She didn't move and was soon regretting it as she felt though didn't see a body press against her.

"Ah, little Rabbit. How good to finally catch you alone on this special night." Vlad came into view, pressed against her, trapping her between himself and the sink. He bent his head and started licking gently at her neck. "And young Daniel still has yet to claim you? Very well...I'll claim you instead." His hand reached up and around to squeeze at her tits through her dress. "And don't worry your pretty head...I won't rip your gown...being a ghost has its perks my dear."

Usagi whimpered as he touched her. The crystal, as if sensing its princess' distress activated....pulsing from within her chest.

Danny rolled his eyes seeing the darling of Casper high get the crowns. It was so typical and predictable, that it was almost laughable. He was turning to look towards the door when his ghost sense went off, but it was different. It come out a light gold instead of blue. It even tasted different. He looked around for the source, then having a moment of clarity, he knew what it was and quickly left to go to the rest room. When he got where no one else was, he transformed and invisibly went int the girls bathroom. The sight before him almost made him see red and he flew over to ram his shoulder against Vlad and knock him away from Usagi. "GET AWAY FROM HER! DON'T TOUCH HER!" he yelled.

Danny rolled his eyes seeing the darling of Casper high get the crowns. It was so typical and predictable, that it was almost laughable. He was turning to look towards the door when his ghost sense went off, but it was different. It come out a light gold instead of blue. It even tasted different. He looked around for the source, then having a moment of clarity, he knew what it was and quickly left to go to the rest room. When he got where no one else was, he transformed and invisibly went int the girls bathroom. The sight before him almost made him see red and he flew over to ram his shoulder against Vlad and knock him away from Usagi. "GET AWAY FROM HER! DON'T TOUCH HER!" he yelled.

He wasn't expecting Danny to show up and was knocked away from Usagi into a wall. The force being enough to knock him out.

Usagi was trembling and whimpering and inched in the opposite direction of where Vlad had been knocked. "Danny......" She whimpered softly....her eyes pleading for safety

He wasn't expecting Danny to show up and was knocked away from Usagi into a wall. The force being enough to knock him out.

Usagi was trembling and whimpering and inched in the opposite direction of where Vlad had been knocked. "Danny......" She whimpered softly....her eyes pleading for safety

Danny quickly moved to her side. He picked her up bridal style and made them both invisible and intangible. He flew out of the bathroom and back over to her car, leaving Vlad to either wake up and flee on his own or be caught. Once to his car he went back to normal and set Usagi down. He looked around before detransforming. Danny then unlocked the car and opened the door for Usagi to get in. He closed the door once she was in the car, and went around to his side and got in.

Danny quickly moved to her side. He picked her up bridal style and made them both invisible and intangible. He flew out of the bathroom and back over to her car, leaving Vlad to either wake up and flee on his own or be caught. Once to his car he went back to normal and set Usagi down. He looked around before detransforming. Danny then unlocked the car and opened the door for Usagi to get in. He closed the door once she was in the car, and went around to his side and got in.

As he carried her to the car, she was taking deep breaths to calm her nerves. By the time they were both in the car, she was calm enough to speak again. "I'm sorry.....if there's anything I should've taken from reading Harry Potter, it's that I shouldn't go to the bathroom alone." She chuckled at her little attempt to ease the tension. "If we're going to leave, shouldn't we call Sam and Tucker first and have them come too?"

As he carried her to the car, she was taking deep breaths to calm her nerves. By the time they were both in the car, she was calm enough to speak again. "I'm sorry.....if there's anything I should've taken from reading Harry Potter, it's that I shouldn't go to the bathroom alone." She chuckled at her little attempt to ease the tension. "If we're going to leave, shouldn't we call Sam and Tucker first and have them come too?"

He was also trying to calm down as he sat behind the wheel of the car. He smiled a little at her joke, then shook his head. "Nah. I don't want to ruin their night. Besides, see that big black limo over there?" he asked pointing across the parking lot at said automobile. "Tucker rented it for him and Sam."

He was also trying to calm down as he sat behind the wheel of the car. He smiled a little at her joke, then shook his head. "Nah. I don't want to ruin their night. Besides, see that big black limo over there?" he asked pointing across the parking lot at said automobile. "Tucker rented it for him and Sam."

She looked over to the limo when Danny pointed it out. "Well then. Guess I was about to worry for nothing." She reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly. "I'm okay. Honest. He didn't get to really do anything before you showed up. Though I do want to either scrub the hell outta the side of my neck or burn the skin off of it, thanks to him." She shuddered a little instinctively. "But otherwise I'm okay. Because my loving boyfriend and hero showed up when I needed him." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

She looked over to the limo when Danny pointed it out. "Well then. Guess I was about to worry for nothing." She reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly. "I'm okay. Honest. He didn't get to really do anything before you showed up. Though I do want to either scrub the hell outta the side of my neck or burn the skin off of it, thanks to him." She shuddered a little instinctively. "But otherwise I'm okay. Because my loving boyfriend and hero showed up when I needed him." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and nodded. "I'll get us to the hotel." he said smiling and starting the car. "You can freshen up there. No burning skin though." he added with a laugh. Turning serious, Danny looked at her. "You don't have to worry. I wont ever let anything happen to you. Not as long as I can help it."

He blushed and nodded. "I'll get us to the hotel." he said smiling and starting the car. "You can freshen up there. No burning skin though." he added with a laugh. Turning serious, Danny looked at her. "You don't have to worry. I wont ever let anything happen to you. Not as long as I can help it."

"No burning skin. Scout's honor." She smiled. "I know." She squeezed his hand one more time before pulling her hand away so he could drive.

"No burning skin. Scout's honor." She smiled. "I know." She squeezed his hand one more time before pulling her hand away so he could drive.

He smiled and nodded, giving her hand a squeeze before she moved it away. He then started the car and left the school before heading to the hotel where he had rented them a very nice room.

He smiled and nodded, giving her hand a squeeze before she moved it away. He then started the car and left the school before heading to the hotel where he had rented them a very nice room.

Usagi smiled and looked out the window while they rode to the hotel. She looked up to the moon as it shone bright in the sky.

Usagi smiled and looked out the window while they rode to the hotel. She looked up to the moon as it shone bright in the sky.

"It's beautiful tonight. Just like it's Queen." Danny said smiling as he drove. Once to the hotel, he parked and got out, going around the car to open the door for Usagi.

"It's beautiful tonight. Just like it's Queen." Danny said smiling as he drove. Once to the hotel, he parked and got out, going around the car to open the door for Usagi.

She blushed at his words. "Oddly...I don't think I've quite earned that title just yet." She was smiling as he opened the door after they've parked. She carefully stepped out of the car with all the grace of a future sovereign.

She blushed at his words. "Oddly...I don't think I've quite earned that title just yet." She was smiling as he opened the door after they've parked. She carefully stepped out of the car with all the grace of a future sovereign.

Danny closed the door behind her, and took her hand before leading her into the hotel. He led her to an elevator and pressed for the top floor. Once they got there, he led her to a room, then unlocked the door and opened it for her. Inside was one of the most luxurious rooms that could be found in Amity.

Danny closed the door behind her, and took her hand before leading her into the hotel. He led her to an elevator and pressed for the top floor. Once they got there, he led her to a room, then unlocked the door and opened it for her. Inside was one of the most luxurious rooms that could be found in Amity.

She was a little confused when he pressed for the top floor on the elevator but hadn't said a word. Instead, she followed his lead and gasped when she saw the room he'd booked for them.

She was a little confused when he pressed for the top floor on the elevator but hadn't said a word. Instead, she followed his lead and gasped when she saw the room he'd booked for them.

Danny smiled a little. "Like it?" he asked. "It has a balcony overlooking the city."

Danny smiled a little. "Like it?" he asked. "It has a balcony overlooking the city."

She smiled. "I love it." She looked at him. "A balcony huh?" She went over to the balcony herself, to see the view of the city, but of course she couldn't help one more look at the moon. "How did you know....you've talked to Setsuna behind my back, haven't you?" She teased. She knew Setsuna would've known her love of being out on the balcony on the moon and seeing the view of Earth.

She smiled. "I love it." She looked at him. "A balcony huh?" She went over to the balcony herself, to see the view of the city, but of course she couldn't help one more look at the moon. "How did you know....you've talked to Setsuna behind my back, haven't you?" She teased. She knew Setsuna would've known her love of being out on the balcony on the moon and seeing the view of Earth.

"That obvious, huh?" he asked rubbing the back of his head. He walked out to stand with her on the balcony.

"That obvious, huh?" he asked rubbing the back of his head. He walked out to stand with her on the balcony.

She giggled. "Don't be ashamed. I love that you did." She smiled as she took in the overall view. "It's something you would've theoretically expected Luna and Artemis to know...but they spent more time around Mother than me. It was that constant view of Earth...that made me curious...made me want to know more...made me want to visit even though it was forbidden."

She giggled. "Don't be ashamed. I love that you did." She smiled as she took in the overall view. "It's something you would've theoretically expected Luna and Artemis to know...but they spent more time around Mother than me. It was that constant view of Earth...that made me curious...made me want to know more...made me want to visit even though it was forbidden."

Danny chuckled some. "So how many times did you sneak down there?" he asked.

Back