Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would say hello to all the littles and Daddies out there. Someone lovely suggested I have a look at this thread on my hunt :)

:heart::heart:

Last edited:
Just thought I would say hello to all the littles and Daddies out there. Someone lovely suggested I have a look at this thread on my hunt :)

:heart::heart:

Well a big hello and welcome to you! On the hunt? I hope you find what you want...I think there is game afoot in this thread. :)

tumblr_nhy1jpZqZo1sgmkr4o1_500.png

Happy Sunday. Welcome to the new folks.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Soon it will be Monday, blech. :p My weekend was good but wicked busy.

A big and happy welcome to all those that are new. I hope you enjoy your time here.

What a lovely cup of coffee. Looks so appetizing. But no pancakes today?? :(

Sorry there were no pancakes today, Lily. :( This morning started off very busy and I wasn't able to get the time to post. It does take a bit of time to find the right ones and not duplicate what I've posted before. :)

Hello

Hello guys and gals....I never really thought about the daddy/daughter type stuff until I found Literotica and was searching through the categories of stories. I read a daddy/daughter story and got ever excited by it and since then I've always loved reading a good daddy story. I have even met some guys online who love for me to call them daddy when role playing.

Fetish is that a fetish/'roll play and seems like a lot of people (me for one) likes reading and thinking about things like this. I'm happy to see more and more people be willing to express themselves in an open forum. With me I love reading the Mom son stories and breast feeding.

Fantasies are AWESOME.

Hello guys and gals....I never really thought about the daddy/daughter type stuff until I found Literotica and was searching through the categories of stories. I read a daddy/daughter story and got ever excited by it and since then I've always loved reading a good daddy story. I have even met some guys online who love for me to call them daddy when role playing.

Lit is where the fetish started for me, too. I have no idea why that particular word sets me off, but it does. I've had it whispered in my ear once or twice, and I have to say it makes the sex about ten times better.

tumblr_n8uwxjtfG31rkskbao1_1280.jpg

Hi everyone! I hope the weekend is going great for each of you. TT..it's so nice to have you back!! Kisses for daddy M and daddy Rj. Brett, I hope you feel better soon. It seems like your health hasnt been great for a while. Sweet RA, mwah!!!! (ducking)

It'll be hit and miss probably but thank you.

Sadly INL, my health will never again be what it was. I had an angioplasty in September and I discovered only last week that some time in the last year, I had an actual heart attack (what I was referring to on the top of the page). NO ONE TOLD ME!!

Hello to TIED.

BrettJ in Canada

It'll be hit and miss probably but thank you.

It's great to see you when you can, sweetie! Hugs.

Sadly INL, my health will never again be what it was. I had an angioplasty in September and I discovered only last week that some time in the last year, I had an actual heart attack (what I was referring to on the top of the page). NO ONE TOLD ME!!

Hello to TIED.

BrettJ in Canada

Wow, that is terrible that you weren't told. I'm sure your doc knows you are unhappy with the communication level? It's hard to recover with heart issues. Are you allowed to exercise? While you might never recover full strength, maybe it will help you feel a little better?

Hello All

Hi, been a lurker for a while. I have been a daddy and enjoy it very much. I really enjoy the caring and closeness, it makes everything else so much more enjoyable. I am currently without a babygirl. Health reasons and she refused to burden me. I miss her a lot. All this tenderness and no one to share it with, makes the days long. It can be demanding at times, but rewarding beyond measure.

Hi, been a lurker for a while. I have been a daddy and enjoy it very much. I really enjoy the caring and closeness, it makes everything else so much more enjoyable. I am currently without a babygirl. Health reasons and she refused to burden me. I miss her a lot. All this tenderness and no one to share it with, makes the days long. It can be demanding at times, but rewarding beyond measure.

Welcome to the thread! It's been quiet here for a while but there are lots of great people to get to know. We're not so much a personals page but a hang out.

The care and intensity of closeness are truly awesome!

Hey I'm new-ish

I only get on here every so often, but I love to be with a daddy dom. There is something about it that just excites me and turns me on more that anything.

I don't exercise in the winter INL, my lungs do not like the cold.

And speaking of cold, I have a cold right now. Bleahhh ...

BrettJ in Canada

It's a snowy Tuesday here, but not as bad as was expected. It seems the monster blizzard went out further east than forecasted and the worst is elsewhere. It's still snowing pretty steady though. But the good thing is that because of the warnings, I'm home from work with a paid day off. And I was able to sleep in! :D

So since I missed Pancake Sunday the past two weeks, I'd thought I'd make up for it this morning. It appears that my Pancake Sundays are more popular that I had thought. :eek:

So... without further delay, Happy Pancake Tuesday!

DSC_1891b-2b1.jpg

5254420774fbcef2d198.jpg

Mini_pancakes.jpg

Pancakes.jpg

12897_l.jpg

656_smile_pancake.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

I hope everyone enjoys their day![/QUOTE]

I hope you enjoy your snow day....sleeping in rocks! In honor of the new pancake Tuesday, i'll whip some up for lunch! :)

It didn't start to snow here until 11:30 or so. There are 5 inches of light powder out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back