Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drew-barrymore-nude-05.1.jpg

:rose:

Rumor has it that Drew is sporting the European look these days, but I can't find a picture.

I see...

The Mutt said:
I can only hope they are as furry and sexy as her muff.

You may have a point there, Mutt. Who cares how furry they are if they are on their backs with their legs draped over your shoulders?

Jim

kwas1modem said:
You may have a point there, Mutt. Who cares how furry they are if they are on their backs with their legs draped over your shoulders?

Jim
Well, I do. I think furry pits are sexy as hell.
Snooooof!

Attachments

• Snooooooof.jpg
    Snooooooof.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 248
kwas1modem said:
I feel sure I am as perverted as the next guy, but something about this lady just scares the bejezus out of me. Can you imagine what her pits look like?

Jim

Yeah, me, too. Lead me to her!

Mutt, thanks for all the posts of natural women. I love the rubyfruit jungle.

Could anyone tell me how to add an avatar to my postings? Control panel seems not to offer any or let me use my profile pic.

Lady Midnight where are you? Now that I'm finally able to post, I don't want it to be a bust. Or perhaps I do.

Boxlicker...as soon as I get the hang of what I'm doing I'll show some of mine. I hope to reveal lovely breasts that dwell not too far away. Did I mention that I live in the very far north of Vermont, not all that far from some of our Canadian lovelies...

Another Jennifer?

livelypair said:
Beautiful! I love 'em small.

FONT=Palatino Linotype]Darned if this girl doesn't look like Jennifer Anniston before implants. The nipples certainly look familiar.

Jim[/FONT]

D->DandJforplay said:
Could anyone tell me how to add an avatar to my postings? Control panel seems not to offer any or let me use my profile pic.

Lady Midnight where are you? Now that I'm finally able to post, I don't want it to be a bust. Or perhaps I do.

Boxlicker...as soon as I get the hang of what I'm doing I'll show some of mine. I hope to reveal lovely breasts that dwell not too far away. Did I mention that I live in the very far north of Vermont, not all that far from some of our Canadian lovelies...

Hi, D. You need to have 100 posts before you can do that. When you reach that number your control panel will change to allow you to choose an avatar, or AV as they are usually called.

D->DandJforplay said:

Must admit I would like some guidance here too.

OK, just read the last posting. Looks like I need to get busy!!

Last edited:
Hi Hi Hi *waving and blowing kisses* :rose:
I’ve been away…well not really. My home computer has died…it’s being wiped out and everything reinstalled. But, I have been peaking in from work and smiling as I’ve read your notes. Thanks for all the comments on this AV – it seems that the idea of teasing, hinting, baring less rather than more is a seductive notion…oozing a powerful understatement that makes you want more…*smile*

Welcome to a bunch of new N~threadsters!!! Hogjack, Rigs, FantasyMaster, Livelypair, Sandy, TiWolf, GoneOffShore (glad you liked the story!) Jim, D, (did I miss anyone???) You are going to love this group with their diverse and always tasty pics ~ and comments that usually are just as juicy. Please ask any questions about the site – between us all we know our way around it well enough indeed!
JM :heart:

JenniferMidnight said:
Welcome to a bunch of new N~threadsters!!! Hogjack, Rigs, FantasyMaster, Livelypair, Sandy, TiWolf, GoneOffShore (glad you liked the story!) Jim, D, (did I miss anyone???) You are going to love this group with their diverse and always tasty pics ~ and comments that usually are just as juicy.

Oh, this is definitely a fantastic niptacular place to be.

Here it is, Tuesday morning and I think I will post another beautiful pair of nipples and then go and do my income tax.

Attachments

• 9707_side.jpeg
    9707_side.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
EEw!

Boxlicker101 said:
TGIF! Let's have something nice to get the weekend started.
:confused: I thought we were against breast enhancements, here! Whereas, yeah, she looked nice, all nekkid like that, with her pussy all-shaved and everything. But, OMG, those tits were sooo plastic (ie: fake!) Silicone implants are the worst thing to happen to women since coulottes! (I think I spelled that right!)

ahhhh!

Boxlicker101 said:
Here it is, Tuesday morning and I think I will post another beautiful pair of nipples and then go and do my income tax.
Much better, BL! Natural women are sooo much nicer to look at, be with, (ie: screw) than the silicone psycho's out there! "I want to be BIGGER!" seems to be the only thing on their mind... Eeeeesh! And when are they happy? When their tits are 78" around and they're stooped over and can't straighten-up anymore because they're carrying those giant sandbags on their chests! Blecccch! :p

bbkradwell said:
:confused: I thought we were against breast enhancements, here! Whereas, yeah, she looked nice, all nekkid like that, with her pussy all-shaved and everything. But, OMG, those tits were sooo plastic (ie: fake!) Silicone implants are the worst thing to happen to women since coulottes! (I think I spelled that right!)

I am inclined to agree with you but at least she had nice nipples. Also I thought it was interesting that a photo like that would be of a woman wearing glasses. They do not impair the beauty of their wearer at all, in my opinion, but some people think otherwise. Hopefully, nobody on this thread. This is a little better.

Attachments

• gauge20n.jpg
    gauge20n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Spock

kwas1modem said:
That Spock was one crafty Vulcan.

Jim
Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a hooker! :D

I know, I know! It's an old joke....and yet, it still makes me laugh!

like I said

bbkradwell said:
Much better, BL! Natural women are sooo much nicer to look at, be with, (ie: screw) than the silicone psycho's out there! "I want to be BIGGER!" seems to be the only thing on their mind... Eeeeesh! And when are they happy? When their tits are 78" around and they're stooped over and can't straighten-up anymore because they're carrying those giant sandbags on their chests! Blecccch! :p

small is beautiful ;)

livelypair said:
small is beautiful ;)

There's nothing wrong with small breasts. Sometimes big, natural boobies are nice to look at but the size and sensitivity of her nipple is much more important.

Attachments

• pink blonde.jpg
    pink blonde.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 180
Miss Oatlash?

The Mutt said:
That was the divine Miss Oatlash, and she does the leading.

The hairy muff lady was the divine Miss Oatlash?? Wow! If I had known that, I certainly would have been more respectful, perhaps even abject. I can definitely understand, Mutt, why you say she has the best breasts you have come across.

Jim

Lady Jennifer Midnight

JenniferMidnight said:
I’ve been away…well not really. My home computer has died…it’s being wiped out and everything reinstalled. But, I have been peaking in from work and smiling as I’ve read your notes. Thanks for all the comments on this AV – it seems that the idea of teasing, hinting, baring less rather than more is a seductive notion…oozing a powerful understatement that makes you want more…*smile*

Welcome to a bunch of new N~threadsters!!! Hogjack, Rigs, FantasyMaster, Livelypair, Sandy, TiWolf, GoneOffShore (glad you liked the story!) Jim, D, (did I miss anyone???) You are going to love this group with their diverse and always tasty pics ~ and comments that usually are just as juicy. Please ask any questions about the site – between us all we know our way around it well enough indeed!
JM :heart:

What a gracious and elegant hostess Lady Jennifer is. I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread.

I wonder when she will show us her tits. :nana: :) :)

Jim

Miss Oatlash?

The Mutt said:
Well, I do. I think furry pits are sexy as hell.
Snooooof!

I may have misunderstood. Am I right that the Snooooof lady is Miss Oatlash, and not the hairy muff lady?

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back