As a man, have you been in a gang bang?

MilkFountain

Literotica Guru
What was your experience as a gang banger . . . of a friend, unknown, wife or friend's wife?

What was your experience as a gang banger . . . of a friend, unknown, wife or friend's wife?

I have participated in a few gangbangs--all with the same woman. She posted an ad stating she wanted two men for a threesome. I responded, telling her I was interested. On the day of the event I showed up and found four other guys already there. Expecting some no-shows, she had overbooked. She asked if anyone wanted to back out, and when no one did, she took us all on. Several times. A good time was had by all.

That was the first time. She decided she liked taking all that dick, and scheduled several more. I was able to attend a couple more events--each time she fucked every guy as many times as the men could get it up.

The fun came to an end when she started seeing someone, but when they broke up the first thing she did was schedule another gangbang. It has been a few years since I have heard from her, so I assume she must have finally settled down.

I have participated in a few gangbangs--a--each time she fucked every guy as many times as the men could get it up.
Will you tell us more, mate? For instance: one at a time, spit roasting, rapid turnaround or each guy to completion ... Me and others would be delighted to know!

Will you tell us more, mate? For instance: one at a time, spit roasting, rapid turnaround or each guy to completion ... Me and others would be delighted to know!

No problem. The lady was a short, chubby redhead with enormous tits. The first time, we dragged the mattress from her bed and placed in the center of the living room floor. She stripped down to her panties, and the five of us guys (all strangers to one another) took off our clothes. She laid down in the middle of the mattress, and two guys got down and started sucking on her tits. Not to be left out, I got down between her legs pulled off her panties, and fingered her pussy. One of the guys sucking her tits moved up and fed her his dick. I backed off at that point, and so did the other titty sucker. The guy with his dick in her mouth got between her legs and started fucking her. The rest of us sat in chairs and watched while he took care of business. When he finished, the the second titty sucker got up and fucked her. When he was done, I took my turn. When I finished, the the fourth guy (the only black guy in the group) got out of his seat for the first time and fucked her. Then the fifth guy--who was kind of shy--got up and took a turn.

When everybody was done, guy number one got up and fucked her again. Guy number two went next. He was kind of pissed because she insisted everyone where a condom, so when he finished the second time he got up, got dressed and left. I went third again, and then the fourth guy went again. The fifth guy couldn't get it up again, so he passed.

We took a break after the second round. She had to take a phone call, and so we all drank few beers and watched a football game. About thirty minutes later we were ready to get started again The first guy took his turn. I went after him, and then then the fourth guy went one more time. The last guy still couldn't get it up again. At that point, we called it a day. We had been fucking for over three hours, and our hostess was rather worn out. I know all of us guys were spent.

a carful

On a hot summer night under a full moon in Mill Valley, California, my young wife, thinking we were the only ones in a small park at 2 AM, stripped off, left our van, and I watched from inside as she danced in a clearing. Suddenly, the headlights of a car we hadn't seen bathed her in light. I could see that there appeared to be at least three faces peering out from within the car. She ran back to me in the van. Once she stopped laughing, we conjectured that because they made no attempt to drive further into the clearing and they hadn't gotten out of their car, they must be college kids. I'd thought about and talked with her about her having a gang bang. I challenged her to approach the car alone, talk to them through the window, and decide.

I went with her as we circled around, staying in the dark beneath the trees. I sat against a tree just behind the car as she went, naked accept for a long shirt of mine, up to the driver's side window. I was going to stop her at one point suddenly afraid for her. I was just getting up to stop her when, having exchanged only a few phrases with someone, the rear car door opened and she got in.

I listened to every move of the car, every creak and shift. But after a few words, no one spoke. She was in there nearly an hour. Once back in the van and on the way home we said very little. She told me the boys were maybe a little scared at first, tongue-tied, but then were all over her. She sucked off what turned out to be four of them, at least twice each. She thinks more, especially the one who had wanted right from the first to fuck her. She didn't until later, when he took the condom away from one of the other boys. She thinks he came twice wearing the same condom, without withdrawing from her. While he was fucking her, she on her back, legs up over his arms, the other boys were at her breasts and one of them came in her mouth. She said they were sometimes aggressive but afterwards were very nice to her. Thinking to make leaving them easier, she promised to return the following full moon.

Last edited:
At a BBW bash/convention/party, a woman I knew for two years wanted to celebrate her 40th birthday with a gang bang - followed by an all-female orgy the next evening. She asked me if I would participate, and I agreed. I was the first of 10 men she took in her pussy, the second in her ass.

(There were two other women in the room to make sure nothing bad happened to her, and who cleaned us men up before leaving the room.)

I had a buddy who wanted his gf fucked good and she also wanted multiple dicks. After he set it up one night me and another buddy along with the first guy all took turns fucking her. It was great, She insisted that each of us finish in her mouth. I think back on that night often but unfortunatly it only happened once.

I have been involved in a few gang bangs, but the best one was when myself and four of my coworkers banged a new girl that had just started working with us that night. After we had all fucked her and everyone had gone except me and one other guy. That is when I sucked my first cock. That was a great night.

... She thinks he came twice wearing the same condom, without withdrawing from her. While he was fucking her, she on her back, legs up over his arms, the other boys were at her breasts and one of them came in her mouth. ...

Superb tale, MilkFountain. That kind of group action, guys at the girl working together, is what I think of as gang banging. I love it that the scene was so hot that the guy fucking had nil refraction time. ... What a fun lovin' girl! Seriously impressed!

What you didn't tell us is what happened when you two got home. ;)

My wife

That's an awesome story, MilkFountain. Thanks for sharing. I'd love for my wife to get gang banged like that. But I would need to see it.

Yes, a number of times, all have been different and all fun.
Sometimes one lady, other times multiple women.

For me, the idea of me and my wife in a large group of beautiful people really turns me on. The scenario where Both of us are free to play and watch each other gets my juices flowing. I imagine it to be a fun and free atmosphere where everyone is enjoying themselves and exploring anything that's on their mind. The freedom to try whatever and no one is judging is a thrilling aspect.

Just a free for all of fun sex together. What's not to like?!?!

.....but to answer the question, no I've not been in a gang bang :(

Wife sharing

I have had the pleasure of seeing her enjoy over forty different cocks hundreds of times.
Feel free to message me on yahoo.
100% straight by the way.

Rode a train a couple of times with Thirty Five other guys (found out the next day) I was number two in line.

Number one got her pregnant. Her son looks just like him!

I lucked out ...I think.:eek:

Not the same as a gang-bang which requires I think more than two guys working over the female at the same time.

Superb tale, MilkFountain. That kind of group action, guys at the girl working together, is what I think of as gang banging. I love it that the scene was so hot that the guy fucking had nil refraction time. ... What a fun lovin' girl! Seriously impressed!

What you didn't tell us is what happened when you two got home. ;)

Thanks, Simon! First thing I noticed when she got back in the car was that she reeked of semen. Back home, she straight off made for the shower. I caught up with her just in time, turned off the lights and bedded her on her back on a pile of towels over the tiles. She was sloppy wet and amazingly hot inside as I slipped into her, I deeply inhaled all that mix of semen, perfume and girl coming off her heated body. While in her and listening to the details of what went on in the car, the aroma of semen, its dried crinkly feel on her bottom, belly, face, arms and back, its lung-filling smell in her hair, while I listened to her soft voice shyly and sometimes, I thought, proudly, tell me how it was for her, blew me away.

She said they were so shy at first that they were clearly afraid. But, she said, from the moment the first one touched her breasts, she felt hands everywhere. She felt around, held cocks while one of the boys kissed her on the mouth, and then, as I've suggested to her as a surefire way to a man's crotch, she asked the boy kissing her, "may I suck you?" She got his pants open and went down on him. From then on, she says, she was "Just the center of everything."

From what she said, her mind could only handle one thing at a time. She was aware of the boys at her breasts all the time, either pulling and moving them about or kissing, nuzzling and sometimes, really strong sucking that hurt. She said one of the boys was apparently amazed and delighted that her nipples were "so big!" For moments she remembered he kept pulling at them both, then letting them go and then diving on them to suck. She said there were always fingers and whole hands in her cunt, and she had to be vigilant that that was all they were trying to put in her. At least a couple of times she had to quit sucking to fend off a questing cock. She said that, yes, one had gotten in but that she had pulled him out immediately.

She said that while she sucked him, one boy held her head down too long but she didn't mind. The thing that astonished her was how quick they were to recover. She liked the breath of the one boy who eventually fucked her. She said he wanted to kiss her the whole time. While he was on her, she lay back against one of the other boys, who the whole time had her breasts in his hands. She didn't know the boy came twice in her until he told her so afterward. She explained to him that it was a great compliment and kissed him some more, admitting to him that only once before that had happened to her (that time, with me, if she's telling the whole truth). She's had a sore throat for a couple of days afterwards ("I tried to get deeper for them, like you suggested").

Last edited:
... I deeply inhaled all that mix of semen, perfume and girl coming off her heated body. While in her and listening to the details of what went on in the car, the aroma of semen, its dried crinkly feel on her bottom, belly, face, arms and back, its lung-filling smell in her hair, while I listened to her soft voice shyly and sometimes, I thought, proudly, tell me how it was for her, blew me away....

Totally grand to read that she told you all this while your cock was deep in where that dude's had been. Fab woman. Sure hope you fuck her well and often.

Thanks, Simon! First thing I noticed when she got back in the car was that she reeked of semen. Back home, she straight off made for the shower. I caught up with her just in time, turned off the lights and bedded her on her back on a pile of towels over the tiles. She was sloppy wet and amazingly hot inside as I slipped into her, I deeply inhaled all that mix of semen, perfume and girl coming off her heated body. While in her and listening to the details of what went on in the car, the aroma of semen, its dried crinkly feel on her bottom, belly, face, arms and back, its lung-filling smell in her hair, while I listened to her soft voice shyly and sometimes, I thought, proudly, tell me how it was for her, blew me away.

She said they were so shy at first that they were clearly afraid. But, she said, from the moment the first one touched her breasts, she felt hands everywhere. She felt around, held cocks while one of the boys kissed her on the mouth, and then, as I've suggested to her as a surefire way to a man's crotch, she asked the boy kissing her, "may I suck you?" She got his pants open and went down on him. From then on, she says, she was "Just the center of everything."

From what she said, her mind could only handle one thing at a time. She was aware of the boys at her breasts all the time, either pulling and moving them about or kissing, nuzzling and sometimes, really strong sucking that hurt. She said one of the boys was apparently amazed and delighted that her nipples were "so big!" For moments she remembered he kept pulling at them both, then letting them go and then diving on them to suck. She said there were always fingers and whole hands in her cunt, and she had to be vigilant that that was all they were trying to put in her. At least a couple of times she had to quit sucking to fend off a questing cock. She said that, yes, one had gotten in but that she had pulled him out immediately.

She said that while she sucked him, one boy held her head down too long but she didn't mind. The thing that astonished her was how quick they were to recover. She liked the breath of the one boy who eventually fucked her. She said he wanted to kiss her the whole time. While he was on her, she lay back against one of the other boys, who the whole time had her breasts in his hands. She didn't know the boy came twice in her until he told her so afterward. She explained to him that it was a great compliment and kissed him some more, admitting to him that only once before that had happened to her (that time, with me, if she's telling the whole truth). She's had a sore throat for a couple of days afterwards ("I tried to get deeper for them, like you suggested").

Amazing expierence

MilkFountain, the tales you tell never cease to amaze me! You and your wife lead an adventuresome life. I have no doubt when you return to the states you could easily arrange a gangbang made up of Litsters...both male and female. Now THAT would be a wild party!

MilkFountain, the tales you tell never cease to amaze me! You and your wife lead an adventuresome life. I have no doubt when you return to the states you could easily arrange a gangbang made up of Litsters...both male and female. Now THAT would be a wild party!

I'd gladly attend that party!!! A great time to be had by all!

Plus, if Joe is going I know it will be a lively and kinky atmosphere. *thoughts running wild

ADDIDASOO and Doctor Joe, thanks for the offers of attending my wife, but adding another woman to the mix is off the table: she likes to be, as she puts it in a phrase learned from me, "The Center of the Universe." She would always prefer just men. We humans are complex (LOL, you may have noticed!)

Our relationship is thus (I believe!):
1. She knows I love her and that she's at the center all my sexual interest and energy.
2. I don't want any other woman (what woman wouldn't want to know that?).
3. She trusts and truly loves me, finding in me hearth and home.
4. She now willingly and scrupulously plays the game of Temporary-and-Approved-Infidelity according to my rules/needs.
5. She depends on me for her limits and cues for when there are none--the latter, at my urging, in quest of what will astonish me and further heighten the intensity of our sexual bond. The risks then become the new, acceptable frontier--for that one time.
6. She's learned to enjoy her own sexual needs within the roles she plays, additionally getting great satisfaction from the as-if-for-the-first-time passion I feel for her when she astonishes me with having condoned or incited some over-the-boundary experience, such as real, gone-in-the-other's-mouth kissing (the most personal of all betrayal infidelities) or the one time she deliberately let "him" cum inside her.
7. Just as she took time to trust me in the ins and outs of our directed-by-me sexual adventures, I have learned by experience to trust her, to give her reign when she appears to step outside what I can handle--done by her for the purpose of astonishing me, as I've expressly requested--and not take offence.
8. She and I have a simple understanding: She lives adventure, satisfying both her needs and mine; I live great adventure through her.
9. At the end of day, she, our children and my work are the centers of our lives. Friends come second, her sexual partners are either friends-with-benefits meant to be kept as friends afterward, or passing strangers drafted into the surge of sexual whim and opportune setting.

Our experience has been that her spirit and body shared has made friends-for-life of the lucky recipients. She's gracious, and she never leaves doubt where her loyalty lies. Nor have I ever left her unprotected or left her partner or partners with a feeling that my sharing was out of weakness. This has become an art form for us.

Last edited:
Back