Coming Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I wish I had the money to give you to buy one, it would be worth it.
In some of your earlier pictures you look like Nicola from Girls Aloud.

am i giving away my age again by not knowing who that is??? :D i will have to look it up!
 
Greetings!

Hello and welcome back to the cold shores of the UK!

Nice to see you again Vicky, Mmmmmm South Africa, loved it there, such a nice country and people!
Hope you going to have a lovely festive season, the weather is certainly adding to the party, you got snow where you are?

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year 2010 in advance!

Big hug and kiss,

Laurent
 
Hello and welcome back to the cold shores of the UK!

Nice to see you again Vicky, Mmmmmm South Africa, loved it there, such a nice country and people!
Hope you going to have a lovely festive season, the weather is certainly adding to the party, you got snow where you are?

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year 2010 in advance!

Big hug and kiss,

Laurent

Thank you :) - I wish you a wonderful Christmas too and i hope all your dreams come true. And yes, snowing here... so i decided to stay inside and spend some time with you ;)

So where in SA have you been? and what are your interests??
 
Well Vicky, I wasn't coming here for a long time and now I regret that a lot... You must be one of the most beautiful and sensual women here on Lit! I love your style and your class! You really look different! I'm in love and I'm in lust!
 
Lovely to see you all again! I suppose you are all out partying... so have a good party and enjoy the whole of 2010. :)
 
Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to do this for a long time now but have never known where or have had the guts until now. I love posing for my husband and get as much of a kick out of it as he does. Hope you do too. My husband has been a member for a almost two months now and visiting this forum with him has really opened a new world for us. Finally found a 'home' where I might feel comfortable living out a fantasy that I've had for ages. Our camera isn't all that good, neither are we, but we would like to give this a bash. Hope you enjoy.

Very cute.
 
vicki just found your thread and wanted to say thank you for posting your are incredible:D
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top