Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

Current GF is blonde and while she is going to school for her masters she is a air head. It turns me on to add certain words in front of common ones to imply her being stupid. " dumb slut" " retarded cunt" " brain dead fucktoy " etc.....
 
Agreed. But when my Boyfriend looks down at me as I crouch there after giving him an intense blow-job, my face messy with his spunk, as I lick, suck, lap and kiss at his softening cock, gently milking the last few drops of his ejaculate into my mouth, and he ruffles my hair and calls me 'Cum-Slut', that's entirely appropriate too. Who could argue from that position…? In sex-play a bit of teasing lusty name-calling helps. There was one occasion when my Boyfriend called around, as instructed I was wearing only my brief frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, my cock-ring clearly visible through the sheer material, and when I answered the door to let him in, he wasn't alone. He introduced me to his companion as Miss Slutty Cock-Pig. Although initially offended and embarrassed, I decided that if that was what he wanted, that was what I could be. So as they settled down I did all the pouty dirty things expected of me, bending over showing off my goods and generally acting vulgar as required. I soon wound up on my knees sucking them both off, so earning the name he'd bestowed upon me. My Boyfriend was pleased with my performance, and that was reward enough. So I became Slutty Cock-Pig whenever he wanted...



That story is so much like a fantasy I've always had. Adding the title bestowed upon you makes it even more exciting. I've often fantasized about being some man's (or woman's) sissy dress up plaything and be required to wait at the door on my knees for my owner/master to come through the door and use my mouth and tongue to get off on. On one particular day I am introduced to a handsome young man with an athletic body and dark shaggy hair. I am instructed to give our guest a proper greeting and immediately undo his pants and pull them down to reveal that he is wearing a pair of pale blue, silky panties covering a large 7-1/2", thick, smoothly shaved cock with just a little bit of skin covering the tip, making it fun to peel back and administer a good tongue lashing. I lick my way up and down the shaft, giving it little kisses along the way. I suck on the huge nuts hiding inside their little pouch, one at a time, making sure that I get each one completely into my mouth. Eventually I have this yummy piece of man meat back into my mouth where it fills me with a generous amount of hot creamy cum, which I display with my mouth wide open and a smile on my face before closing my mouth and swallowing it all in one big greedy gulp.

*SIGH* unfortunately, things like this occur just in my fantasies. Sadly, I live alone in my home where nobody visits and I haven't yet found anyone for real to play with. Oh how I wish I had the time and money to travel to places far away rom here, for good little periods of time or have someone come and play for more than just a half hour or so when you've met through CL.

Oh well, I keep hoping that one day I'll meet the right person who will accept me and respect me for the gurl I am as well as the other side of me.

A gurl can dream, can't she?
 
Just for the sake of it, how many names have you been called along these lines? And how many have you actually liked?

Not sure if this is in the right forum? <>.<>

A few more:=
loathing, disgusting, cheap, cruddy, deplorable, despicable, dirty, grubby, lame, lousy, mean, nasty, paltry, abhorrent, abominable, condemnable, detestable, execrable, hateful, loathsome.

I have more just ask ;)
 
probably pretty standard but my ex used to make me call her things like "Dirty whore" and "Filthy slut" while in the bedroom (or wherever...) quite often.
 
I'm personally fond of trollop, wench, tart, slut (cock-slut and cum-slut within that category), good girl and cutie pie.
 
"Good girl" makes me wet, but a well timed "little slut" or "fuck toy" also have their perks.
 
im weird. I don't generally like to be owned, but I like the name calling in general. bitch slut cumslut... whatever
 
Smile your all a Disgusting Array of Despicable, Loathsome, Repulsive Cock Suckers,and Cunt Fuckers. Get ready for my spunk.;)
 
The BF calls me "Little Girl". I love it. It's an odd sort of thing because it's an acceptable pet name to use in public, but in private it sounds so filthy in my ears.
 
Names

I like men to talk like men. Simple. I dont like to be called animal names - but most anything else is okay w/ me.
 
I like men to talk like men. Simple. I dont like to be called animal names - but most anything else is okay w/ me.

I would never dream of calling anybody a diry cow, thilthy bitch, or pig .
 
I think it's only acceptable to be degraded during sex so the dictionary is pretty wide open but if someone called me a slut outside of the bedroom I'd be sad. :(
 
I enjoy being called slut, whore, stuff like that. But I find that I really enjoy affectionate pet names mixed with really rough actions. Like being called angel while I'm being choked, or something along those lines. Princess is a favorite, too. My boyfriend kinda likes calling me "bitch" during sex, and I'm finding that I'm not too fond of that. Probably because he's not naturally dominant, so it feels a little forced and weird. Oh well.
 
Ohhh yeah! <insert big sloppy grin here>

"Greedy painslut" always makes me giggle.

"Good girl" makes my toes curl. "Good cocksucker" makes me smile with pride. I love being told I have a sweet, hot mouth, or a fine ass too.

I don't really have any favourite degrading names - I HATE slut
but "good girl" makes my toes curl and sends shivers down my spine. I like being told that I am a good cock sucker, or that I know how to please, always makes me slightly proud
 
I enjoy being called slut, whore, stuff like that. But I find that I really enjoy affectionate pet names mixed with really rough actions. Like being called angel while I'm being choked, or something along those lines. Princess is a favorite, too. My boyfriend kinda likes calling me "bitch" during sex, and I'm finding that I'm not too fond of that. Probably because he's not naturally dominant, so it feels a little forced and weird. Oh well.

Yes one should not offend to upset her, it can turn her off, so one has to be sympathetic about her likes and dislikes, and be careful what names you call her.
 
I don't really have any favourite degrading names - I HATE slut
but "good girl" makes my toes curl and sends shivers down my spine. I like being told that I am a good cock sucker, or that I know how to please, always makes me slightly proud

You must like 'blurred lines ' then :)
 
" armpit showing rich educated whore " , as my nurses call me on my back.each time it falls on my ear, my pussy moisten a bit
 
Oh boy... basically anything that starts with "my" or "mine". Although I just think "cumdump" or "cumpdumpster" is a dirty word. Like, literally dirty. I picture old cum in a dirty, sticky, smelly, rot-covered dumpster... so definitely not sexy.

(my) fucktoy, slave, slut, pet, bitch, whore <- some of my favourites. If all else fails, I love it when he grabs my face or pulls my hair and says "never forget, you're all mine"

However, after a scene if we're both still in our dom/sub roles (which we usually still are) I love being called his good girl or his baby girl.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top