Are you dominant or submissive

Dom

I am Dom in that I am a take charge type. However, it is not my way and to hell with everyone else.. In BDSM if done right, the sub has every bit as much a roll in how things play out as the Dom. Even more so most of the time. The Dom can only be truly Dom with a sub after not only the communication has totally extended to reading each other’s motions and actions but building trust and knowing the sub almost better than they know themselves. I am not saying you can't have good sex with someone new. It can be amazing but it cannot be really good BDSM from the very beginning without a lot of learning happening first. When two people click it can be fantastic. And when you learn more and more about each other it will only get better!

Best wishes always.

Mike
 
Last edited:
Dominant or submissive?

Hey. I'm new to the lifestyle but I believe I'm what they call a Switch. I'm bisexual and love to top when I'm with women but with men I'm much happier being submissive.

:) Nice to meet you all.
-Brittany :heart:
 
Someone with enough discipline and self control over their own sexuality that they are able to fully submit themselves to another is the most alluring personality trait one can have.

To have someone looking at ground to which their knees rest; hands clasped at their nape while waiting to accept whatever is to come next. To watch that shiver down a bare long lean back is enough to challenge my own self control and disipline

MissLillian, it sends shivers down my back just thinking of myself looking at the ground on my knees; hands clasped at the nape of my neck waiting to accept whatever is to come to me next from you.
 
A daddy dom who would love to be occasionally told when and how to orally please his little.

So I guess that makes me more confused, than anything.
 
Last edited:
I don't know why

I like to be dominant. I am a young unmarried guy in 20s and i like fantasize to be dominant to married women.!!!!!
 
I'm a switch. I enjoy both sides of the BDSM equation. Not to spit hairs, but on the submissive end, I do classify myself as mainly masochistic.
 
Dominant. So much so, that when I hear her, get excited by it. It makes me hot too. Vicious cycle. But no complaints.
 
Back
Top