Current favorite fantasy.

I like that, and I would take it a stage further in my fantasy... I would want me and my female partner to service the shemale too, maybe I would start playing with her breasts whilst my lady friend played with her cock, but we would swap and I would stroke her cock whilst the two ladies kissed... and if I really got brave I would sink my mouth onto her now hard flesh and suck her in!

I like that too, in my case, in the heat of the moment, who knows what could happen but I can imagine myself going further than I had first anticipated.

I am peeking from outside and my girl getting a pound by strangers..too many strangers.

Hearing my wife tell me about fucking the girl she’s been crushing on for years,all the details and visuals.

My sister in law was looking very good last night while we were all over at my in-laws. I had a thought of both our families being out of town and we’d happen to end up in the in-laws’ jacuzzi together one night. We’d hang out and the conversation would gradually turn to sex. Start off innocent like “I’m curious, how many times a week do you guys mess around?” That would lead us down the road to more personal and intimate questions. Something like, “ have you ever masterbated thinking of me?” That would lead to some skinny dipping and a game of truth or dare. Hmmm....sounds like I have the beginnings of a Lit story right here. Fun to think about.

My sister in law was looking very good last night while we were all over at my in-laws. I had a thought of both our families being out of town and we’d happen to end up in the in-laws’ jacuzzi together one night. We’d hang out and the conversation would gradually turn to sex. Start off innocent like “I’m curious, how many times a week do you guys mess around?” That would lead us down the road to more personal and intimate questions. Something like, “ have you ever masterbated thinking of me?” That would lead to some skinny dipping and a game of truth or dare. Hmmm....sounds like I have the beginnings of a Lit story right here. Fun to think about.

That sounds great.
If my sister in had to ask me if I'd ever masturbated thinking of her, my honest answer would have to be "all the time", lol.

true story

A little backstorie, i can cum without tuching myself. I masturbate by laying one leg over the other and using my muscles to cum.
My fantasy is sittin on a bus only me and maybe 4 or 5 older men is there.
Im bored so im masturbating, but nobody knowes.
But when I cum i let out a little sound, and the guy neerest to me looks back at me with a smile, and wispers, I know wat you did there little girl.
I flush and look down and wispers sorry back to him.
Oh its ok baby, he comes and sit by me, stoking my thigh.
Im getting horny just by knowing he knows, so I sigh and close my eyes. He laughs and says. Ooh such a horny slut arent you.
I nod and he slides his hand to my pussy. So wet already?
I nod again and he lets out another little laugh. He opens my pants and starts stoking my pussy. Suddenly I discover the other men is looking and smiling.

i sat next to a girl in high school who could make herself cum like that....just clenching her thighs together and kind of rocking back and forth....i think we were in the 11th grade when i noticed what she was doing.....and began to watch her.....i could see her face flush as she got close....and then how she managed to get through her orgasm almost soundless.....her mouth barely open....holding her breath......finally one day i passed her a note telling her how much i loved to watch what she was doing.....in a few days she switched desks with the girl right beside me...she had been one desk up, next row over....from then on she sat right beside me through all of hs…..i would say she got herself off at least 3 or 4 times a week like that.....

fantasies

i have fantasized off and on many times about seeing my wife with another man....
i guess my most common go to fantasy, though, is just fantasizing about a particular girl getting herself off.....generally just some girl i know or see around.....just totally imagining how she might do it …..how she would look etc....

i have fantasized off and on many times about seeing my wife with another man....
i guess my most common go to fantasy, though, is just fantasizing about a particular girl getting herself off.....generally just some girl i know or see around.....just totally imagining how she might do it …..how she would look etc....

That’s a good one too! I do a lot of daydreaming so thinking about a really attractive girl I see at work or somewhere else is always fun

Oh man I fantasize about fucking every single female at my work lol. So many fine asses and beauty walking around. I'm sure many would want to fuck me during a 10 min break, but my fat ring on my finger says otherwise to them. Boo.

Favourite fantasy r/n is masturbating my hot aunt until she cums hard, then I enter her and fill her up with a deep, unprotected load.

Fucking my son

I'm 45, my son is 25 and still living at home. He sleeps naked and I have seen his huge erection when he's asleep. Sometimes I pull the sheet down just to look at him. I fantasize about running my fingers up and down then taking him in my mouth then straddling him and sliding my pussy down his hard shaft.

Having my husband tell me he has a surprise for me. Telling me to dress scantily, no bra, no panties...no need. I shower and do as he requests. He drives me to a local swinger friendly hotel, where he leads me to a hotel room. Inside I am greeted by a young muscular twenty five year old black male named Terrell. My pussy absolutely melts at the sight of this 6'3" man whom my husband has texted and told be naked and ready. Is he ever and so am I. I quickly strip as husband and my soon to be lover watch. My husband is content to look on ..for now. Soon my lips are wrapped around his exceptionally thick cock while hubby watches and jerks. A wild night of interracial sex is about to being:heart::heart::heart:

Having my husband tell me he has a surprise for me. Telling me to dress scantily, no bra, no panties...no need. I shower and do as he requests. He drives me to a local swinger friendly hotel, where he leads me to a hotel room. Inside I am greeted by a young muscular twenty five year old black male named Terrell. My pussy absolutely melts at the sight of this 6'3" man whom my husband has texted and told be naked and ready. Is he ever and so am I. I quickly strip as husband and my soon to be lover watch. My husband is content to look on ..for now. Soon my lips are wrapped around his exceptionally thick cock while hubby watches and jerks. A wild night of interracial sex is about to being:heart::heart::heart:

Hot damn girl.

So hot

This is actually an old fantasy but I have been thinking of it again.

I was living in an older house in the woods. There was a house behind me with an odd window at the landing of the stairs at the back of the house. When I lived there, I would nude sunbathe when I could and often at night I would dance outside on the patio. I would see 5 guys standing at the window watching me. This was mostly when I was dancing because I presume they were at work during the day. I never actually met them but they were all very good looking. Now all of this is true. Next is the fantasy.

Enter the generic guy. For some reason the guys in my fantasies are usually generic.

I am out dancing in the moonlight, next to the rose garden. The air is warm and fragrant and I'm feeling lighter than air. I am wearing a nice pink lace chemise and my pink ballet slippers.

He appears at the sliding glass door, looking angry. Tells me that my music is too loud and that the five guys that live behind me have been complaining because I am constantly turning them on.

He grabs my wrist and drags me over to the posts that hold up the patio cover. He has a coarse rope cut into pieces. He tells me to remove my chemise and quickly ties one wrist to a post. Then an ankle to the same post. He then kicks his foot between my feet forcing my legs wide open. My other ankle and wrist are secured to the post to my right.

He tells me that I need to be punished for being so naughty. And the blows begin raining down on me from his belt.

I did not notice but he had opened the gate leading from our property to the neighbor's property next door. Somehow the five guys from the house behind us are in that neighbor's yard and they come through the gate in the darkness, wearing only bathrobes. I can see their erections pushing through the fronts of their robes.

He offers the belt to the men and tells them they can whip me. Instead, they begin caressing me all over. My skin begins to get goosebumps as the night air is taking on a chill.

One of the neighbor guys tells generic guy to tie me to the picnic table instead. He does. The table is unfinished and the weathered wood is rough against my skin. I hope that I don't get scratched by one of the nails that I know is sticking up.

I am tied face down at first. They take turns using the belt on my backside until I'm certain that it must be turning purple. It stings and burns so badly and they show me no mercy.

The men finally decide that they are too horny to keep on with this. I am untied and they turn me over onto my back. I am not tied down now but they take turns holding my arms and legs. One of them uses the belt across my breasts but only for a little while.

I feel one of them entering my pussy. I can't tell for sure which one. It has gotten very dark and the backyard is lit only by moon and stars. His cock feels wonderful inside me at first but then he begins fucking me quickly and hard. My sore backside is being forced hard into the harsh wood of the table and I am getting cold. He cums very quickly inside me. Normally I do cum very quickly but I am rather frightened and don't know how this will all play out. Suddenly I wish I was in my nice warm bed, alone. But no.

I feel my legs being lifted up higher. Another one has his way with me but there is no lube. He uses his fingers to smear my juice and the other guy's cum over and into my ass. He cums inside me very quickly too.

I begin to find myself lost in a blur of cocks. They ravage me again and again. Mouth, pussy, ass. It seems never ending. I feel stiff and sore and worn out.

And then? The men disappear just as quickly and silently as they appeared. Generic guy tells me that I am a filthy mess and he gives me a quick spray down with the cold water from the garden hose. I do not like that all.

He then gently takes my hand and leads me through the sliding door where by some miracle a heated blanket and hot bowl of vegetable soup are waiting for me.

He wraps me in the blanket and cuddles me while I eat the soup.

He then helps me into bed and gives me a nice chaste kiss, telling me how good I've been. And then he disappears.

I fantasize about my sister in law and her husband...

Picture a remote lake in the summer which happens to have a sturdy picnic table on the shoreline. We all go skinny dipping and after lunch I end up on my back on the table. She’s sitting on my face while sucking my cock. His cock is slowly but deeply fucking my ass...

Oh my, I think I need to cum. Her pussy tastes so good, his cock feels wonderful, and so does mine.

I saw him earlier. Taking a nap. Hopped out of bed wearing only some loose basketball shorts. His bare torso and bed head hair looked sexy AF. I soo wanted to grab him around the waist, fall to my knees and wrap my lips around his cock.

It would have to be me my wife and a lesbian friend who knows how to use a strap on.

Wow!! So hot! I've fantasized about my wife and "Terrell" many times. Various scenarios like this. We have yet to discuss the whole BBC thing as part of our hotwife adventures. I'm thinking maybe it's time.

Back