Gay men: Do you like to be dominated or are you submissive?

totally submissive ,i love a man who takes complete control of me ,i love to jump to his commands .
 
I am in between. Nit really into being dominated, but enjoy when the other person takes control. I also like being in control as well. Sorta give and take.
 
Love being dominated, my face fucked . My body is just on this earth to please others, and I let them fuck me in the way that gives them maximum pleasure. I never volunteer to rim, the thought almost disgusts me, but I love being forced to fuck with my tongue, it always makes me cum!
 
I'm bi, but as I spend more time with men the more submissive I'm becoming, and I like it, lol.
 
I agree

ShyBIGuy, I totally agree! The more I bottom the more I want to submit. I love being face down ,we'll fucked and feeling totally dominated..... Fantastic!
 
ShyBIGuy, I totally agree! The more I bottom the more I want to submit. I love being face down ,we'll fucked and feeling totally dominated..... Fantastic!

I'm getting hard just reading that.
 
i want to be taken advantage of and have a guy shove his cock into my tight asshole
 
I can go either way but I'm such a dominant force in my every day life, that I prefer to be the submissive bottom when given the choice
 
I am a sub bottom. I completely understand that now. Getting Topped really opened the door to my sub nature. I am finding that my submissiveness runs deeper than I had ever envisioned. .
 
Cause i personally like to be dominated. Not so much told what to do, but when I'm in a relationship i like to be pinned against the wall and kissed roughly or i like it when my bf shoves his cock down my throat :D lol jus wanna know u guy's preference?
sub here...
 
Back
Top