Never on Sunday

I got really excited when I saw 'Fanny Friday'... sadly fanny means something else in the UK and I was a tad disappointed :(

Love your ass though, just want to grab it!

Love it as always
Thank you, sweetie. Hope all is well with you and yours!
mmmmmmmmmmm
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Happy Hump day my sweet sexy Ella.
And leaving :kiss:for that bruised nipple......
:rose::rose::rose:
Thank you, as always Emmy. *Kisses* to you, too!
I got really excited when I saw 'Fanny Friday'... sadly fanny means something else in the UK and I was a tad disappointed :(

Love your ass though, just want to grab it!
Oh, dear, so sorry to disappoint! I have been told by my UK friends before to stop teasing them like that. ;) Glad you found the ass to be gropable at any rate!

Thank you, sweetie. Hope all is well with you and yours!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thank you, as always Emmy. *Kisses* to you, too!

Oh, dear, so sorry to disappoint! I have been told by my UK friends before to stop teasing them like that. ;) Glad you found the ass to be gropable at any rate!
:kiss: There you are. lol

Yeah, I snuck in to grab to kisses. ;)

Thank you so much!

(((hugs))) Kisses & Hugs right back atcha! Miss you...hope all is well with you!!! Thanks for checking on me!!

Well, if you're grabbing kisses, allow me:kiss:

I just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

The fact that it's tushy tuesday is mere coincidence...:devil:

I hope you are well. :kiss:

Well, if you're grabbing kisses, allow me:kiss:
John, honey, you think I'm gonna stop with just kisses when you're around? *grope, grope*
*leaves kisses for my Ella*:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
giggles....I lurvs your kisses!!! *SMOOCH*
I just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

The fact that it's tushy tuesday is mere coincidence...:devil:

I hope you are well. :kiss:
Oh, and I don't have any ass pics for you. :( Guess that means you don't want to see my legs in the FM heels, either? *bats eyelashes innocently*

I'm doing okay, thanks. A bit better. Ready to get back on a sane routine, even though it will only last a couple of weeks. I'll take it. I am counting the days until December...then my ass is going to CANCUN!!!! (Yes, smartass, the rest of me is going, too!)

Evidently, I passed 10,000 posts! I went back to see where number 10,000 appeared and lo and behold, it was in Lakesailer's Cove. It's a great representation of my typical post, too!

Ella's 10,000th Post!

Feel free to grope at will. Now let's destroy some sheets:D

Back