Why Not Swallow

Definately swallow!!!

I kneel in front of my lover. I take him in my hand, admiring it, licking my lips. I lean in slightly parting my lips as I look up into his eyes. I run my tongue slowly up the underside of his cock. I then run my lips up each side of his dick. I relish the feeling of the hard hard dick against my lips. The whole time, I keep eye contact. After running my tongue and lips up and down, I lean down and lick his balls while stroking his hard dick. Finally I move back up to his dick, putting just the head in my mouth as I lightly suck. I slowly lower my self down . Finally, I have him all the way in my mouth. I can feel him pressing against the back of my throat; I look up and smile with my lips wrapped around him. I slowly start to move up and down. I love the way it feels as the hardness slides in and out of me. I slowly move up and down, sucking as I go. I run my tongue up the underside of and I slide it in and out. I relish the taste of the hardness in me. I can feel the pulsing, I feel him getting closer and closer.

I keep sucking, and moving faster and faster. I can feel him getting closer and closer. Finally I feel the last pulse as he starts to cum inside my mouth. I feel spasm after spasm as he keeps coming. I keep swallowing, loving the taste. The more cum the better, I swallow each tasty drop with each spasm. Finally as his orgasm starts to subside I reach down and gently squeeze his balls hoping to extract every last drop. As he finishes, I let him drop out of my mouth, I smile up at him and notice a small drop of cum has leaked out on my lips. I quickliy lick it back it.
 
no point starting the job if you arent gonna finish it! i wouldnt like my bf to go down on me and stop as i came so fairs fair
 
I love to swallow :) I love the texture, the heat, and the way it slides down my throat.
 
i never used to swallow but with my last partner i have as i enjoyed doing it as it was a more involved sex life then with previous partners
 
Ladies, I'm having a discussion with my lady friend about why some women don't swallow cum, why some like to swallow cum, and why some women simply LOVE the taste, texture and talent of cum. Why do YOU swallow?

for many ladies it is a taboo ,something dirty ,they have been told things like that since infancy and cannot get past it ,it is the old victorian ethos and yet for others it is a natural and loving act and they are quite happy to do it and some actually "love" it the taste ,the feel of it slipping down their throat and the sense of pride and achievement at having been the reason for their man cumming ,some women just dont like the idea of anothers bodily fluids in their mouth hence their aversion to water sports too.
it is a complex question and no two women will feel the same .
 
Be mine

no point starting the job if you arent gonna finish it! i wouldnt like my bf to go down on me and stop as i came so fairs fair

I like the way you think. I wouldn't stop until you were shivering and pushing my head out of the way. After you get past the first O the rest come easy ;) cum for me
 
My ex wife just hated it; actually she didn't like it too much give me oral pleasure. My wife instead used to love it and swallowed my cum... even she was capable to distinguish different cum flavors depending on what I have eaten. I miss her blowjobs :(
 
I hardly ever swallow. Two reasons:

1) He hardly ever cums in my mouth. He doesn't like it and I don't see a reason to demand it.

2) If he does cum in my mouth, I climb up and spit or kiss it into his. As a rule of thumb we both eat precum, he eats the real deal.
 
Lately, I've really enjoyed the reaction I get from him and the look on his face as he's watching me do it. That's pretty much all the motivation I need. :)
 
With hubby I will do what he wants, swallow, facial, or cum on my tits. I love to surprise a new cock I am sucking by swallowing his load. They give me the warning that the load is cumming and suck them deeper and longer.
 
Swallowing

Some of the most memorable orgasms I have ever had have been when my wife sucks every last drop out of my cock while swallowing
 
Even if I don't like the taste, it's a little late at that point.
I've found the taste is the same even if you spit, so why not swallow?
 
hi

Even if I don't like the taste, it's a little late at that point.
I've found the taste is the same even if you spit, so why not swallow?

BLAND. just slimy.nothing else. drops of water that follow are smelly and salty.
 
I swallow because by doing so I absorb his powers. Hahaha jk.

Nah, I swallow because I like cum, and love to see his face after I show him his load then gulp it down with a smile.
 
It is so much better to swallow. He loves it, I love it, its a win-win. The only reason I wouldn't swallow his cum would be if he wanted to swallow it. Some guys like that.
 
i have been a swallower since giving my first blowjob... i just never thought of there being an option... even though i didn't like the taste at first, i really loved the idea that i was swallowing semen... and then quickly acquired a taste for it. For me at least, giving head is amazing... it can be really dirty and nasty cock sucking or a very sensual intimate act of giving pleasure orally... And the same goes for swallowing. Being a lover of cock and cum either way works for me...
 
I swallow because by doing so I absorb his powers. Hahaha jk.

Nah, I swallow because I like cum, and love to see his face after I show him his load then gulp it down with a smile.

that is a good girl right there
 
Back
Top