Cheating Tales

When my wife and I were dating she had a friend that we would exchange pics with, we planned on doing a swap with her and her boyfriend but things never went through. She used to go out with her friend and the boyfriend and I always had a feeling something happened that she didn't tell me about. It wasn't until a year or so that she finally confessed she did have sex with her friend's boyfriend one night. It was after they went out to a club and her friend drank a bit too much and ended up passing out in the back seat on the way home. He ended up dropping my wife and her friend off at the friends house as my wife was exiting the front seat he ended up stopping her and pulled her towards him kissing her. Well apparently she enjoyed it because they ended up having sex in the car. At first when I heard it was a mixture of emotions, on some level I already knew but was still mad and jealous but at the same time very aroused at the thought. I would ask her for more details from time to time and we would always have some very hot sex after. I guess that's what got me into wanting to see her with another man and our current fantasies of watching her enjoy different cocks.

It is such a HUGE turn on knowing I'm fucking a girl cheating on her boyfriend... knowing my cock is occupying the same tight place where her boyfriend's cock usually is. And knowing it's a secret just between the girlfriend and me.

cheating wife

Awhile ago i was off work and decided to sort our wardrobes out when i found my wife diary at first some of her entries were amusing i then found an entry which said christened new car (we hadn't fucked in her new car) i was mad and excited.

Awhile ago i was off work and decided to sort our wardrobes out when i found my wife diary at first some of her entries were amusing i then found an entry which said christened new car (we hadn't fucked in her new car) i was mad and excited.

I suppose it's bad to read diaries, but once when I my wife was out of town I read hers. They went all the way back to her teens and chronicled all the guys she had fucked. There were a lot more than I ever expected.

One series of entries was about a trip she had taken to see a boyfriend and how she had fucked three other guys on the way. She went into a great deal of detail and even said whether she had cum or not.

I wondered whether her boyfriend had ever found out that she had ever been unfaithful to him.

It has been a long time since I have seen a decent cheating post. More specifically though, as I sit here writing with Lit in the background I am intrigued how many of you wonderfully naughty people enjoy cheating fantasies, and if so what these beautiful thoughts are.

So, I wanted to see what fantasies you have, what stories of cheating you love, hear your own devilishly delicious cheating tales, RP you like, whether you and your significant other(s) share the fantasy (or RP it), what you would love to see in cheating stories/threads on Lit, what your favourite cheating captioned photos or movie scenes are, what you think is the hottest scenario or situations, why you find cheating hot, and so on.

So come on and do tell. It is inspiring. ;)

Back when I married my 1st husband, I had an opportunity to 'cheat' on him before the wedding. i was pretty young though and I didn't... well, not really, well sort of... long story. After we got married, I would have fantasies about other men throughout the marriage, and many strange opportunities came to pass. It took several years and many opportunities before the day came when it happened though.

Back when I married my 1st husband, I had an opportunity to 'cheat' on him before the wedding. i was pretty young though and I didn't... well, not really, well sort of... long story. After we got married, I would have fantasies about other men throughout the marriage, and many strange opportunities came to pass. It took several years and many opportunities before the day came when it happened though.

Would love to hear more about when the time finally did come. how long until your husband found out?

It is such a HUGE turn on knowing I'm fucking a girl cheating on her boyfriend... knowing my cock is occupying the same tight place where her boyfriend's cock usually is. And knowing it's a secret just between the girlfriend and me.

Even better when she is someone's wife

Would love to hear more about when the time finally did come. how long until your husband found out?

July morning. The house across the street had recently sold and a guy bought it that February. He was rather pleasing to look at but he seemed to be shy and wasn't very open I first time I talked to him (we both went out to the street to get the mail at the same time). So I started passively flirting with him ... letting him catch me looking, smiling at him, being friendly, wearing short shorts and threadbare tshirts when I was out gardening. I noted that he seemed to work nights, and so would appear to get his mail around 1PM or so. I tended to wait and do the same. Over the months we started to talk neighborly much more, and he came over to help me when I was trying to uproot a dead shrubbery. Did I turn up the flirtation with him? Yes I did. But he called me out on it when he asked about my husband and wanted to know what he did and all. He was definitely noticing me but wasn't going to take the bait. I did give sign that I was unhappy in my marriage though.

When that July morning came, it was a strange one. Late the night before... around midnight, my husband woke me up with his hard cock rubbing against my ass, I turned to him and he kissed me, and soon he was on top of me fucking me. I was rather tired and assumed it would be done in his usual time, but he kept going... I started to get worked up when he exploded in and on me as he pulled out. After that, he promptly rolled over and went to sleep, and I sighed and lay there, finally falling back to sleep. When morning came, he woke me again by sliding into my pussy. It was his usual quick fuck and cum, and he went off to work. It was a warm evening and the morning was already quite hot, so I lay there on top of the bed covers and closed my eyes. I fell asleep and awoke with a startle... what had just happened? It seemed that the whole night and early morning was a dream. I sat up and shook the webs from my head and ran my fingers through my hair. I thought of getting up to have a shower as I was sweaty and sticky and my hair and the back of my nightgown was soaked and sticking to me. Why was I so tired? Did my husband fuck me twice within a few hours? Why wasn't the air conditioning on? Feeling like what it must be like when one is hit by a star trek phaser set to stun, I yawned as I stood up. I wobbled as I heard a slight tapping coming from the other room. I blinked and walked slowly out to the front room. The front door was open but the screen closed and locked, I turned and stood there blinking. It was my neighbor standing at the door!

I blushed as I realized I was only in my sweaty black nightgown and it was stuck to my sweaty body. I covered my breasts with my arms and the thought of jumping him came to mind. I smiled and offered him a cup of coffee as I opened the door. He watched me as I went to the kitchen and stretched up to the pantry shelf that had the bag of coffee. I could hear him walking up behind me. When his hands slid around my sides under my arms and took my breasts into them, his fingers started rubbing my nipples and I collapsed back and leaned into him. I felt his hard cock press against my ass and I gasped. I took his hands into mine and removed them from my breasts and said in a slight wimper of a voice, 'no...' but I then let go of his hands. One immediately went back to a breast, and the other slid down my stomach and started fingering my clit through my nightgown and panties. I thought I should fight him as he was for all practical purposes raping me, but....the feeling in me was that of desire. It was then that I let go of being the good wife. We were soon fucking on top of the bed and he did things with me I never dreamed of. For the first time in my life, I have a full on exploding orgasm that seemed to go on and on. I melted into a writhing, semi-conscience ragdoll that bounced on the bed with his continued thrusts. He finally swelled up and started to cum in me, but pulled out and slid his cock up over my swollen clit and shot his load all over me. He hit my neck, breasts and stomach, with the last trickling down on my clit. He rolled my clit with his fingers, causing me to impulsively jump. He slid his hands up over my nightgown, rubbing his cum into me as her went. He massaged my breasts as I lay in a dreamstate and kissed me. He wrapped the hem of my nightgown around his cock and balls and cleaned himself off as he said something like, 'hope your morning was good, thanks for the coffee'. I was trying to catch my breath and when I finally could open my eyes, he was gone. That day was surreal. the double 'sex' from my husband,, the extreme sex with my neighbor, the A/C not working, ... my not even getting out of bed again that day... was all surreal. My husband got home and found me still laying on the top of the bed in my sweaty, cum stained and torn nightgown. stuck to my body and my swollen pussy still dripping, and my panties around my thigh on one leg. I opened an eye and peeked at him as he asked why I was still in bed. I said he was soooo good that morning I couldn't move. He believed it, and my affair with the neighbor went on for several months before my husband got wise.

These days, my current husband loves it when I come home all fucked. I don't know if it is really cheating if he knows, is it?

These days, my current husband loves it when I come home all fucked. I don't know if it is really cheating if he knows, is it?[/QUOTE]

Yes. This is an interesting question -- if your spouse knows you are cheating, is it really cheating? My wife have solved this little dilemma by saying that not only can we fuck who we like when we want but we don't have to confess -- although confessing can be fun.

My wife still doesn't know about that hot little waitress I had the other week . . . probably never will.

Thank you for sharing that wonderful and very arousing story Dew. Do you tell your current husband about all your flings? Sounds like he enjoys hearing about them and can lead to some fun for you two. Has he had the pleasure of seeing you with another man?

Thank you for sharing that wonderful and very arousing story Dew. Do you tell your current husband about all your flings? Sounds like he enjoys hearing about them and can lead to some fun for you two. Has he had the pleasure of seeing you with another man?

I agree your story was super hot. Sorry your first hubby didn't know what a good thing he had. Honestly I'd love nothing more than for a handsome man to move in our street. A charming gentleman who really turns it on towards my wife. Before long he's seduced my wife and they have an on going sexual affair!

Now this is more like it. Some fun has been going on here in my absence. Love the stories. Keep 'em coming (always a good motto) ;)

I am not neglecting my husband, we do have a great sex life. Many assume that I cheat because my husband does not satisfy me. This is certainly not the case at all. My husband is a wonderful lover - it if my own quirk. Thanks

This is what interests me! I find the 'rationalised' cheating less hot. It is always more taboo when she actually loves her guy, he isn't doing anything wrong, but what leads to her cheating, and the excitement of cheating itself, just burns until you can't resist. ;)

We had fucked before. This was probably a few weeks into her cheating. At this point I was going to her place and nailing her while he was at work. What led to it was we worked together and she basically threw herself at me...at first I rebuffed her but eventually I gave in.

I've never met the guy. She told me she had cheated on him before and he'd found out. I should have taken that as a sign that she'd get sloppy. Sure enough he found out. He got mad and wanted to talk to me but I ignored him. Her reaction was immature, like it wasn't her fault of course. We stopped at that point (well, I fucked her one more time when he was out of town) and went our separate ways. I heard they got married!

Ah, the enjoyment of nailing her in the bed their share. Did she have an engagement ring at any point? Talk about him throughout? Was it just how hot she was or was it the idea that she was taken? Shame about the being found out. Still, more fun in the future ;)

One time, my wife and I got invited to a neighbor's house, we started smoking and I had to go home but she wanted to stay because she was getting friendly with the woman of the house. She got tired and went up to bed. My wife gets freaked out when she smokes, so she started saying that her heart was racing. The husband came over felt her heart beat. She took off her shirt and asked his to feel it. When he did, she got excited and took off her bra. He started sucking on her nipples as he took off his pants. His friend who was smoking with them told me the whole story. He pulled her pants off and fucked her until they both cam. His friend masterbated to it. They dated behind his wife's back for a few months afterwards.

Now this is the kind of story I have heard several times - the faithful (genuinely) woman who when drinking realises she has an inner lust. Love it. I bet he loved nailing your wife, and from the sounds of it she loved it too given the dating after. Did she ever let his friend (or others) fuck her? Sounds like she may have been 'open' to it by letting him watch ;)

Yes it is ;) More when she loves him and gets turned on by thinking of what she is doing too ;) And even more when you get to see him and her with him, all loving and faithful, after. And you remember her face as she moaned, her naked body, and your cum all over her/in her/on her mouth. Love women who cheat.

Cheating on the wedding day or just before...luscious ;) Shame it didn't fully happen, but interested to know what the other opportunities are story-wise.

July morning. The house across the street had recently sold and a guy bought it that February. He was rather pleasing to look at but he seemed to be shy and wasn't very open I first time I talked to him (we both went out to the street to get the mail at the same time). So I started passively flirting with him ... letting him catch me looking, smiling at him, being friendly, wearing short shorts and threadbare tshirts when I was out gardening. I noted that he seemed to work nights, and so would appear to get his mail around 1PM or so. I tended to wait and do the same. Over the months we started to talk neighborly much more, and he came over to help me when I was trying to uproot a dead shrubbery. Did I turn up the flirtation with him? Yes I did. But he called me out on it when he asked about my husband and wanted to know what he did and all. He was definitely noticing me but wasn't going to take the bait. I did give sign that I was unhappy in my marriage though.

When that July morning came, it was a strange one. Late the night before... around midnight, my husband woke me up with his hard cock rubbing against my ass, I turned to him and he kissed me, and soon he was on top of me fucking me. I was rather tired and assumed it would be done in his usual time, but he kept going... I started to get worked up when he exploded in and on me as he pulled out. After that, he promptly rolled over and went to sleep, and I sighed and lay there, finally falling back to sleep. When morning came, he woke me again by sliding into my pussy. It was his usual quick fuck and cum, and he went off to work. It was a warm evening and the morning was already quite hot, so I lay there on top of the bed covers and closed my eyes. I fell asleep and awoke with a startle... what had just happened? It seemed that the whole night and early morning was a dream. I sat up and shook the webs from my head and ran my fingers through my hair. I thought of getting up to have a shower as I was sweaty and sticky and my hair and the back of my nightgown was soaked and sticking to me. Why was I so tired? Did my husband fuck me twice within a few hours? Why wasn't the air conditioning on? Feeling like what it must be like when one is hit by a star trek phaser set to stun, I yawned as I stood up. I wobbled as I heard a slight tapping coming from the other room. I blinked and walked slowly out to the front room. The front door was open but the screen closed and locked, I turned and stood there blinking. It was my neighbor standing at the door!

I blushed as I realized I was only in my sweaty black nightgown and it was stuck to my sweaty body. I covered my breasts with my arms and the thought of jumping him came to mind. I smiled and offered him a cup of coffee as I opened the door. He watched me as I went to the kitchen and stretched up to the pantry shelf that had the bag of coffee. I could hear him walking up behind me. When his hands slid around my sides under my arms and took my breasts into them, his fingers started rubbing my nipples and I collapsed back and leaned into him. I felt his hard cock press against my ass and I gasped. I took his hands into mine and removed them from my breasts and said in a slight wimper of a voice, 'no...' but I then let go of his hands. One immediately went back to a breast, and the other slid down my stomach and started fingering my clit through my nightgown and panties. I thought I should fight him as he was for all practical purposes raping me, but....the feeling in me was that of desire. It was then that I let go of being the good wife. We were soon fucking on top of the bed and he did things with me I never dreamed of. For the first time in my life, I have a full on exploding orgasm that seemed to go on and on. I melted into a writhing, semi-conscience ragdoll that bounced on the bed with his continued thrusts. He finally swelled up and started to cum in me, but pulled out and slid his cock up over my swollen clit and shot his load all over me. He hit my neck, breasts and stomach, with the last trickling down on my clit. He rolled my clit with his fingers, causing me to impulsively jump. He slid his hands up over my nightgown, rubbing his cum into me as her went. He massaged my breasts as I lay in a dreamstate and kissed me. He wrapped the hem of my nightgown around his cock and balls and cleaned himself off as he said something like, 'hope your morning was good, thanks for the coffee'. I was trying to catch my breath and when I finally could open my eyes, he was gone. That day was surreal. the double 'sex' from my husband,, the extreme sex with my neighbor, the A/C not working, ... my not even getting out of bed again that day... was all surreal. My husband got home and found me still laying on the top of the bed in my sweaty, cum stained and torn nightgown. stuck to my body and my swollen pussy still dripping, and my panties around my thigh on one leg. I opened an eye and peeked at him as he asked why I was still in bed. I said he was soooo good that morning I couldn't move. He believed it, and my affair with the neighbor went on for several months before my husband got wise.

These days, my current husband loves it when I come home all fucked. I don't know if it is really cheating if he knows, is it?

I am often told that 'people can't be that blind to someone just having sex', but you would be surprised. People see what they expected to see and rationalise things unless they really jar them into suspicion. I bet you loved every inch of it. Did he smugly enjoy that he was fucking you behind your husband's back? How did he react when seeing you with your husband, and how did you react to him being there with your guy? Bet there was a lot of flirting / touching right behind his back ;)

This is how I feel when I am with married men. They get back home with a smile and their wife wonders why he is happy.

Yes he does. The husband, my hubby and me exchanging smiles at a get together that the wife is present. I get that text after "when can we get together again".

Well it's nice that all you guys can have a little guiltless fun. Hardly cheating at all really

This is how I feel when I am with married men. They get back home with a smile and their wife wonders why he is happy.

I agree with all of your posts here ms. del. Husbands in dead bedrooms are my weakness. I am not an evil homewrecker as I have no desire to change their situation. The sad thing is, in most cases, they would rather be fucking their wives...if only she would.

I agree with all of your posts here ms. del. Husbands in dead bedrooms are my weakness. I am not an evil homewrecker as I have no desire to change their situation. The sad thing is, in most cases, they would rather be fucking their wives...if only she would.

So true. The first thing they say is they love their wife. Then they forget and enjoy some wild sex with me.

She gives them that look and I know

Stand by...My wife had quite a history before became a couple. After we got married, we used to run into old BFs and one night stands on occasion, and she'd always get that same odd look on her face when they made eye contact. Then I'd be asking her, okay who's that? Sometimes she'ed tell me other times, no. After we got married I found out she was having an affair with a guy who came into the bar she worked at. The dude would call the house, and if I answered, he'd hang up, and if she was there, they'd talk. She eventually got tired of him and tried to cut him loose, but he wouldn't let it go. He knew me by reputation and mutual acquaintances according to what he told her, but I didn't have clue as to who he was and she wasn't about to tell me. Anyway, he called one night and she was telling him to get lost, and I grabbed the phone, told him I knew who he was, and that I was going to find him and fuck him up. That ended the stalking according to her. A couple months later, we were at a high school graduation, and this guy who was there and her exchanged looks and she got that same look on her face. Then He saw me and took off running. It was him, and I still didn't know who he was. He was this short little guy, looked like he never been in a fight in his life, and turned out to be the son of one of my female co-workers. I found that out when his mother came to me and talked to me about not beating up on her little boy. Apparently he went crying to mama. This evolved into a major deal at workecause even though I had no intention of going after him, I didn't tell that to his mother, so she went to my boss, who went to his boss and the next thing I know, I'm on the carpet with the big boss whose telling me the mother said my wife seduced her son and now I was after the kid. I assured the boss I was well aware it takes two to tango and I was not about to risk everything just to get some kind of satisfaction. I said if the little punk left her alone, there wouldn't be any trouble, but asked that he not pass that on to the mom. I wanted the little bastard to sweat a little and I wanted him to leave my wife alone. Long story short, the little shit joined the Air Force. Problem over.

Last edited:
Ive only cheated on my wife once. It was with an old coworker who blew me a couple of times. On the night of the second blowjob I came home late, wife already in bed, and she fucked me the hardest she ever has. I dont know if she suspected or not but shes the real jealous type who goes off if she thinks another woman is interested in me, but then also makes jokes about me satisfying myself elsewhere sometimes. As far as cheating fantasies go, I have one that once my daughter reaches college age she has an attractive friend into older men...

I've had no inclination to cheat with another woman as I have great and frequent sex with my wife. But ... having a great sex life, being well experienced with getting my gall into orgasmic overwhelm - that builds a guy's confidence! So the fantasising is more than ever! Always though it's group sex. Mostly MFM with me as third for a couple with a strong relationship. That's in part because sex and love are not so separatable for me, so if the woman adores her own man that would help!

My woman is monogamous to the core and so group sex would never be her thing. That's why it would be a cheating situation for me. The appeal of stepping into a situation which is attractive to me but not to her is disturbingly great!

Please forgive this long post, I really wan't trying to write a story!

Imagine two kids born into a very conservative Christian sect. Dancing is forbidden, because it might cause sexual arousal, which would lead to sin.

Put the girl in Southern California, where make-out sessions, which girl's had many, start with bare boobs. Her parents trust her, and she never let a dick touch her pussy.

Put the boy in a mountain state a day's drive away. He once awkwardly kissed a cousin for about 2 minutes, and has no knowledge about the clitoris or female orgasms. He never had a date that wasn't purely platonic.

Flashback to them in high school, a two-week summer romance on a Youth Venture for Christ, exchanging a few letters, then neglect for 5 years.

Now let the girl invite herself to visit boy during his college senior year spring break. Girl & parents have decided boy is best/only marriage candidate from within the sect, and girl's spent a year at the church college looking.

When summer comes, start girl waiting dinner tables in a joint with a couple of good looking Latin busboys. One is very sexually experienced and is almost always screwing more than one women, not to mention former girl friends turned fuck buddies. Needless to say, girl gets hots for busboy, really, really bad.

Then boy visits girl staying with her and parents. He starts alternating two weeks home, then back to SoCal to be with girl. While boy is away, girl surrenders to busboy's seduction. The first few times are in the back seat of her car after work.

The 2nd night girl is almost date-raped when she comes across too eager, but bargains her way free promising "any part anywhere but no PIV". She's saving her technical virginity for marriage to commuter boy. Soon busboy's apartment becomes the spot for afternoon delights.

By the mid-summer, girl and boy are engaged for a fall wedding and parents put her on birth control "just in case". They don't know about busboy, and the fiancé is courted under traditional rules of 'not below the waist'. One night, parents upstairs, boy finally gets his hand into her cutoff jeans. Now he fingers her to clitoral orgasm most evenings. Girl hasn't touched his dick, and won't until the honeymoon.

Girl's vociferous sexual appetite is fed often and well by busboy. He's got her doing everything from anal to deep throat. She's getting orgasms from her clitoris, her g-spot, and even his cock deep stroking her ass.

Fiancé can't get her to shower with him, flash her naked body, or even make-out during the day with parents gone. Every night he retreats frustrated to the guest room to get himself off solo. Talk about being used!

Minimal sexual contact (if you don't count her nightly finger-orgasms) with fiancé is her design so he doesn't learn how much sexual skill she has, breaking her image of purity. She feels bad stiffing fiancé, but he hasn't balked, so nothing changes.

Fiancé puts up with this because he doesn't know anything and he doesn't know any better. Stupid, stupid boy. Too well indoctrinated, too willing to suffer the gross imbalance, too unwilling to get off the 'white picket fence' track.

When girl's at her horniest in her cycle, cream everywhere, busboy snares her. Lots of teasing, sliding his dick over her clit and pussy lips, telling her to beg for his cock inside her, and she capitulates. They fuck, and they fuck. And they don't stop any of the other stuff they've been doing.

Girl creates excuses and manipulations when fiancé is in town to keep seeing busboy. Fiancé notices he often isn't her high priority, but doesn't suspect why.

Her guilt is heavy, especially when her friends scold her for always leaving fiancé high and dry. She fears he might discover her dishonesty and break the engagement. She's particularly scared he will be able to tell she's not a virgin.

Hook-ups are much easier after fiancé starts a full time job and gets an apartment. Of course, girl won't move in until they've wed. Girl drops by fiancé's apartment after her shift, but never stays long, and never makes out with him. Fiancé's apartment is on the way to busboy's apartment.

She winds things down with busboy before the wedding, but he takes her just before the wedding.

On their wedding night, girl is extremely hesitant to actually do the deed, so boy finally spreads her legs and sticks it in. The next morning she tells a story about how much it hurt, and how she cried.

Boy doesn't buy it. He doesn't remember any tears, or her showing any discomfort, and she enjoyed his two-minute pumping. He lets it slide.

Married only weeks, girl gives in to renewed advances from busboy who wants a "new bride" badge. Fiancé is happy she's volunteering at a nursing home in the morning, and girl is happy putting out for busboy in the afternoon. Fiancé asks why she's always taking late afternoon showers and accepts non-answer.

The real answer is that busboy has inaugurated girl into swinging. First is MFM with busboy's roommate, then roommate's girlfriend joins for MFMF. Roommate and GF set up FMF, and eventually GF seduces girl. Of course, busboy moved on to fresh meat a while back making girl just a side dish.

Finally, a cook who watches all the drama with the help takes girl aside. He reminds her that she shouldn't be involved with busboy any more. Something at last clicks in her head, she gets tested, and stops seeing any of the old gang.

Now girl refocuses on boy, at last realizing she could get good sex by teaching him what she wants.

SO… I came home from work one day and my new bride said, "Eat me out like <name of busboy> does!"

Last edited:
more stories that she confessed

I've started writing some of my ex's and my cheating histories in longer stories. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys her confessions. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who enjoyed her while we were together, although there were a few who I wish hadn't. Still, I can't blame them too much. I just wish she wasn't so tight-lipped about it all now. I know there is so much she is leaving out. Here are a few quick tales to keep things moving.

Before she moved to a different school we went on a romantic vacation together for a few weeks. I caught her emailing some guy she met while visiting the new school and she got very protective that I not see what she's doing on the computer. It turned out she was having cybersex with him pretty often. I even caught her once on webcam masturbating for him. But since it wasn't anything physical and she told me that was just an online friend I didn't get too mad, I just made her promise to stop. Then once we got back I helped her move in, and after everything was unloaded she rushed me out the door saying she had things to do. She confessed that after I was gone she got in her car and went to go meet him for their long awaited hookup. I visited her a couple weeks later and one morning I found what looked like a lot of cum stains all over her sheets and pillows on the bed we had been sleeping in. I asked her about it and she said it was from where she was masturbating the day before and got really wet, and drool stains on the pillows. I was really naive and fell for it. She didn't change the sheets the whole weekend I was there. That weekend was also the first time she let me cum on her face, but now I know that her new classmate already beat me to it.

Her ex and I used to be best friends until I fucked her and stole her from him, then we lost touch. Eventually around 6 years later we reconnected and slowly started hanging out again. He came to visit friends in the area and needed a place to stay. After some discussion we decided he could stay in our guest room. Things came up at work and I had to work pretty long hours during that week so I was gone most of the day. She was also working full time which left him at our place alone for hours, but we had plenty of mutual friends who would come by and visit. After he left I was cleaning up the guest room, and when I took off the sheets I found a pair of her panties. They were kicked pretty far into a corner under the sheets. I asked her about it and she said she guessed they were mixed up in the laundry and were there the whole time. Either that or he took them to jerk off into. With me being so naive and her being such a convincing liar I honestly believed her, and leaned more towards the latter since he was a little weird. Then cleaning some more I saw that the bed itself was off the metal frame and broken. It was an old bed frame so I thought it just gave out. I remember mentioning it to her days later that we'd have to buy a new one since it was pretty badly broken, and that I felt sorry for him for having to sleep on a broken bed and not even complaining. I even apologized to him for it the next time we talked over the phone. But after I learned that she was sleeping with him then the pieces just fit. He had actually fucked her so hard in our guest room that they broke the bed. He must have wanted her pretty badly since they were a couple for almost 2 years and she only ever gave him blowjobs. With our schedules it must have happened either just after I left or before I came home, or possibly while I was asleep. She might have even taken the day off to stay home with him. He stayed with us for a week and with the damage that was done it couldn't have been just once or twice. I did ask her how many times they had fucked and she said it was more times than she could count.

Another time I was having a birthday party with some close friends, and I was hit hard with a migraine. I went to go lie down on a couch in another room away from everyone in the dark until my meds kicked in. I remember starting to fall asleep until I heard her and my best friend whispering. I remember thinking it was really sweet that she came to check on me and put a blanket over me. They moved to the hallway by the front door to wait on the pizza guy. I remember them talking about his divorce. Then the whispering stopped, but I knew they were still standing there. I remember thinking it was either very weird or very awkward for them to just be standing with each other in silence with nothing to talk about. I heard some other noises, and she would ask him something every now and again, but I was too out of it to make any sense of it. A few minutes later he left without a word and she came over to me on the couch to wake me. She didn't do or say anything, just pulled my pants down and started giving me a blowjob to wake me up. (she did that often, it was a wonderful alarm clock) That plus the meds helped, and we both went back to the party. I forgot all about it until years later when I learned that she sucked my best friend off just a few feet away from me where I could have sat up and seen them at any time, then she swallowed and immediately came right over to me to do the same.

And something a little more taboo – she still lived at home for the first year we were together while she went to school. It was a very strict household and her mother still gave strict bed times, so she would have to sneak to get the phone to call me at night. This was just before cell phones were big. I had one, she didn't. One night just after we had started dating and were still in the lovey phase of talking all night long, I heard her brother come in and demand the phone. He was a lady's man and they'd have to argue over the phone some nights when he had a girl to call. They argued for a few minutes in whispers, then she told me she had to go and she'd call me right back. Maybe half an hour later she did, and the lovey talk continued uninterrupted. I assumed they just fought over it and she had won or she let him make a quick call. I don't know for sure who suggested it, but she gave him a blowjob to let her keep using the phone for the night and not get her in trouble with their mother. I also know that she loved to swallow so I'm positive she did the same for him. she told me that was the only time she gave him a blowjob while we were together. But knowing her and the very specific confession of "gave him a blowjob" and "while we were together" always made me think there was more between them.

Back