Handjob or blowjob or fingering or eating during a massage

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Answer honestly. If your massage therapist just grabbed your cock or for you ladies massaged your pussy and just used his/her hand or escalated to using her mouth. Technically she is massaging that area. So is that a gray area where it may not be technically cheating?

This senerio is so hot. Honestly if you leave her finish you off. I think that would be considered cheating.

This senerio is so hot. Honestly if you leave her finish you off. I think that would be considered cheating.
Probably right. Not the cheating type but this is a new massage therapist I found. Very fit tight body nice small rack. A little older and okay face. But she has gone further up my leg than any massage therapist has. And she massaged my entire ass not just the top part like others do. When she was way up my leg I swear I felt she was an inch away from making contact to my balls.

Big fantasy of mine along with getting a haircut and getting a "happy ending".
There is this barber female barber with short clips of her cutting men’s hair massaging their scalp massaging their head her in a train her working out and walking outside and much more. She is big but not in the fat sense or muscle sense she is just big but fit.

I can see her doing something. She likes showing off her legs and body to the world.

Probably right. Not the cheating type but this is a new massage therapist I found. Very fit tight body nice small rack. A little older and okay face. But she has gone further up my leg than any massage therapist has. And she massaged my entire ass not just the top part like others do. When she was way up my leg I swear I felt she was an inch away from making contact to my balls.
You might get lucky the next time. Nothing like a happy ending 💦💦

Answer honestly. If your massage therapist just grabbed your cock or for you ladies massaged your pussy and just used his/her hand or escalated to using her mouth. Technically she is massaging that area. So is that a gray area where it may not be technically cheating?
I used to have a regular masseuse. She was an LMT and gave a good massage. At then end she always finished me off by hand. She was good at it and I think she enjoyed the control. The fantasy you describe happended to me once. I think her massage was not "up to par" and she just put my cock in her mouth and dam if that did not finish me off quick! It was totally unexpected! I gave her a really good TIP after that one. Now every massage I wobnder.... I do not htink that was cheating since there were no intimate feelings for or the reverse. It was only a physical act of eroticism.

I had a home visit massage that was remarkable,
She started professional, a small towel over my butt. but soon she separated my legs to do my thighs and asked me , IF I WOULD MIND LOOSING THE TOWEL, Once that as going she kneaded my butt, brushing my pussy then moved on .. went then to my arms and dropped them down off the massage table and I found my arms between her legs while she did my back, With one hand on my neck and the other sliding down to my butt again and between my cheeks... She asked this time:" Would you care for a deeper more pleasing massage". I moan YES .. which opened the gates to an anal and vaginal massage that was priceless,,,, I went to feel her legs respond and she brushed my hand away and said "That is not needed Mrs. or desired. This is my pleasure to please you"

Very hot scenario.
Personally though…If I hadn’t discussed the possibility ahead of time with my husband - and he said it’d be ok - then, for us, that’d be cheating/over the line.

Back