ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
*HUGS*

here if you need me hun, till the drugs knock me out.

Thanks Red. I think I'll just eat my Milk Duds and fume for a while. Then later I'll smoke a pack of Newports.

:heart: :kiss:

I'm back, several phone calls later. I suppose I'm the only one still up. Oh well. At least the distractions are minimal and I can work on my writing.

:kiss:

I'm still around for a moment, but prob. not long. seems a Lit based cold has been getting many of us (Colly, Lucky and I for sure, I bet there are others....)

Belegon said:
I'm still around for a moment, but prob. not long. seems a Lit based cold has been getting many of us (Colly, Lucky and I for sure, I bet there are others....)

I think I'm getting something....bronchitis maybe.

Feel better. *hugs*

:rose:

she_is_my_addiction said:
I think I'm getting something....bronchitis maybe.

Feel better. *hugs*

See, it is being passed around Lit!

oh shit. How did my seven year old get it then?

Lol reading over daddy's shoulder? :D

proof positive that some things are genetic?

just to be sure, I turn AV's off if the kids are in the room....

Yeah how do you turn off those AV's....?

User Control Panel, Edit Options, "Show user's Avatar in their post?" change it to "no".

but I normally have them on so I don't miss things like what you have up right now gorgeous...

Belegon said:
User Control Panel, Edit Options, "Show user's Avatar in their post?" change it to "no".

but I normally have them on so I don't miss things like what you have up right now gorgeous...

*grin*

That there in the AV....that's my best feature. Must flaunt, must flaunt, must flaunt, must.......

goodnight all. be kind to one another. SIMA, if you are the only one around you have my permission to grab a toy and be kind to yourself. Just smile at the camera I hid while you do it so I can get a better profit...

Belegon said:
goodnight all. be kind to one another. SIMA, if you are the only one around you have my permission to grab a toy and be kind to yourself. Just smile at the camera I hid while you do it so I can get a better profit...

Dammit...well all my toys are upstairs...

:D

Sleep well hon. Sweet dreams and stay warm in these chilly times.

It's way too late for any of my colonial chums to be around, not sure about the Brits and Europeans, but anyway, or as a friend always says.......en tout cas......

Good morning Literati.

Its 9am, its freakin cold, but its sunny and clear.

Perfick.

I think its a walk along the seafront later today, camera in tow. That's after those horrible things called chores.

Have fun y'all, whatever you're doing.

Mat :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back