Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks horatio and WP.... I've settled my mind to the wait. I just hate puttin' things off after I get something in my mind! This too shall pass... nothing major serious in the surgery, female stuff is all...

As for the livin' it up.... let's just say, I took care of "business"... *weg* WOW!!!

Ya'll take care now, ya hear??!!

LizA:kiss:
 
Liza, I am glad to hear that it wasn't life threatening. All surgery is major, especially if you are the one that they are operating on. As long as you are satisfied, that is what counts. Looks like a beautiful day. Painting, here I come. I would really enjoy not doing it, but the sooner that I get it done, the better. I would really like to go play golf. Last weekend, my buddy hit a guy with his drive, onthe fly, in a cart. We damn near got into a fight. Craziest thing I ever saw. Never boring.
Hello to all who are out there. Enjoy this day. Post later. Run naked thru your neighborhood. Run naked thru my neighborhood. At least once or twice. Well, gotta go. Later.
 
Last edited:
Blurt....

I HATE PACKING TO MOVE!!!!! ~sigh~



Horatio... enjoy your painting??

WP.... livin' it large for now!! *eg*

To other lurkers... open up!! It feels good to let it go....

LizA:kiss:
 
you took the words out of my mouth Tanta.....

I HATE PACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but can't wait to get into the new place :)
 
awwww.....that is truly a bummer ((((((((((((hugs Liza)))))))))

thanks hun, I am getting excited as it gets closer :)
 
TantaLiza said:
As of yet, I have no place to go... ~sigh~

Liza .... I agree with Myst, that is really a bummer. Hey you can come a few miles south and I can give you a place to stay, if my wife doesn't mind, lol. Seriously, sweetheart, I hope you get a place soon. If I can help, just let me know. {{{{{(((((Liza)))))}}}}}

I am getting ready to move also.

Jay:kiss: :kiss:
 
my blurt.....

I fucking hate when someone is talking about you behind your back....and smiling in your face.....FUCK !!!!

If they don't have anything good to say they should keep their FUCKING mouthes shut !!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!
 
WP.... I totally agree!!! That's what my momma taught me... if ya don't have nothin nice to say, don't say anything!!! Hugs!!

Myst and Jay... it's gonna be ok. It's just a jolt when you come home and there's a big yellow sign saying, "FOR SALE" in your front yard and you know you didn't put it there. ~sigh~ This whole thing is a big joke/mess which I hoped could be over with by now... maybe sooner than later, if I have my way!! Thanks for the sympathy!! Hugs to you, too!!


Blowin sweet nothings your way!!

LizA:kiss:
 
Liza, you have my thoughts to go with the others. I am very sorry to hear about your problem. I know that I haven't been very active on the boards lately. I've been pretty busy lately. To come back and hear this is a bummer. I've been where you are. It's tough. You just have to keep your head up and your dignity intact. Never let anyone take that from you. It's hard to hear that it's just a possesion, but that's truly what it is. Do what you have to do, and go from there. There are estate sales happening here all the time. It sucks when you work so hard to get something and it's taken from you. It's a sign of the times, not of you or anythng you have or have not done. If you need a shoulder, feel free to call. Like I said, I've been there. It took a while, but I got back on track. You are what counts. Every so often we all hit these kind of bumps in the road unless we are born with the proverbial gold spoon in our mouth. I son't think that those people appreciate what they have near as much as people like you and I. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you. Later.
 
TantaLiza said:
WP.... I totally agree!!! That's what my momma taught me... if ya don't have nothin nice to say, don't say anything!!! Hugs!!

Myst and Jay... it's gonna be ok. It's just a jolt when you come home and there's a big yellow sign saying, "FOR SALE" in your front yard and you know you didn't put it there. ~sigh~ This whole thing is a big joke/mess which I hoped could be over with by now... maybe sooner than later, if I have my way!! Thanks for the sympathy!! Hugs to you, too!!


Blowin sweet nothings your way!!

LizA:kiss:

Thanks Liza !! Hugs and kisses to you my friend ! You are the greatest !

Hmmmm....where is our pic Horatio ?!?!?
 
Whispered_Promises said:
Thanks Liza !! Hugs and kisses to you my friend ! You are the greatest !

Hmmmm....where is our pic Horatio ?!?!?

Hi Whispy. :D
 
Happy Hump Day!

WP.... I totally agree with you. I hate back-stabbers!!!

I certainly hope everyone is having a great Hump Day. Isn't it amazing that we spend 5/7ths of our life wishing for the other 2/7ths. I am just about to give that up and retire. Then everyday will be a weekend.

Everyone have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs and kisses to everyone!!!


I HATE THIS FUCKIN RAIN!!!!!

...I've had way plenty of it and I'm ready to be dry!! (at least in most places! *eg*)


I'm off to work ya'll..... :kiss:

LizA
 
Whispered_Promises said:
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Damn Liza......that is one HOT av !!

*faning my flushed face*:devil:

Thanks WP!! You ain't seen nothin yet!! *weg*
 
Whispered_Promises said:
DAMN......you keep this up and I am going to be in need of resuscitation over here !!

I could start a thread... if'n I knew how to post pics! lol
 
Ok.......

my mission for the night.....to find out how to post pics into the text.....anybody who can help....please let me know.....thanks !:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top