Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
f03f10d8ecccf8c38e18ced7329f6b2f0_large.jpg

the beauty of smaller bosoms

I have three daughters, ranging in ages from 17-24, and they all are "flat." Their Mom is the same way, and she used to get called "Kansas" by some boys who would tease her in junior high.

My kids have not had to face such teasing, but you could see in their faces at times during their coming of age--for instance, when shopping for some clothes--a sensitivity about the smallness of their bosoms. It probably did not help in this regard for the kids to grow up in LA with its heightened self-consciousness about image and body.

I wish young women growing up with small bosoms could all see, as this Nipple thread reveals, that many men find small bosoms very attractive and even prefer them to big bosoms. This is not something that popular culture, or Hollywood, or advertising seems to suggest, however much a Twiggy look may sometimes be in fashion.

American culture seems to have this obsession with big cars (SUVs to Hummers) and big boobs. The photos Susan posts so often reveal the beautiful aesthetics and sensuality of the smaller bosom, and the men dig it, and I think this is way cool.

This is not to say that larger bosoms do not also have their beauty and sensuality. It's just helpful to see the smaller bosom gets its place in the sun.... (and the darker nipple too in the last of Susan's posted photos).

Small Busoms

Agreed. A handfull is just fine, anything else is just a waste, ( my hands are not that big either.)

I have three daughters, ranging in ages from 17-24, and they all are "flat." Their Mom is the same way, and she used to get called "Kansas" by some boys who would tease her in junior high.

My kids have not had to face such teasing, but you could see in their faces at times during their coming of age--for instance, when shopping for some clothes--a sensitivity about the smallness of their bosoms. It probably did not help in this regard for the kids to grow up in LA with its heightened self-consciousness about image and body.

I wish young women growing up with small bosoms could all see, as this Nipple thread reveals, that many men find small bosoms very attractive and even prefer them to big bosoms. This is not something that popular culture, or Hollywood, or advertising seems to suggest, however much a Twiggy look may sometimes be in fashion.

American culture seems to have this obsession with big cars (SUVs to Hummers) and big boobs. The photos Susan posts so often reveal the beautiful aesthetics and sensuality of the smaller bosom, and the men dig it, and I think this is way cool.

This is not to say that larger bosoms do not also have their beauty and sensuality. It's just helpful to see the smaller bosom gets its place in the sun.... (and the darker nipple too in the last of Susan's posted photos).

Sappholovers;

I agree with you.. my preference is for smaller breasts. The first girl I dated had small breasts but she had beautiful sparkling blue eyes and long shapely legs that were her real attributes. The next girl i dated also had small breasts. both were self conscious because of the Hollyweird and advertising stuff. i really developed a fondness for small breasted ladies. there is too much focus on "big" in this world.. body parts as well as materialistic things.

Anyway tell your daughters to be proud of what they have and to dress to accentuate their attributes. A cute smile and sparkling eyes will capture a guy just as easily.

Mav

Maverick:

Cool. And you are right about the eyes and smile. My kids have enough feminist consciousness and sense of inner beauty that it's been fine, especially as they got past being 13-15 years of age. What I learned as a father of daughters is what women know so well: the pressure placed on appearance for girls.

I'll never forget that I went to a parent day at 1st grade for one of my daughters. The kids had to state what they were proud about regarding themselves and draw a picture. Almost all the girls said somethng about their appearance, and none of the boys did at all: they said stuff about other qualities.

For me, a small , firm bosom, with nipple showing underneath a t-shirt, is so much more erotic than big bosoms in a plunging V-neck dress or gown, showing a lot of curve and skin.

Maverick:

For me, a small , firm bosom, with nipple showing underneath a t-shirt, is so much more erotic than big bosoms in a plunging V-neck dress or gown, showing a lot of curve and skin.

Sappholovers

I agree wholeheartedly;). I am glad your daughters have a good sense of value and self worth too!!

Mav.

As a female who has barely B breasts, I just want to say thank you for your posts. They help me feel good about myself just the way I am. Thank you. :rose:

As a female who has barely B breasts, I just want to say thank you for your posts. They help me feel good about myself just the way I am. Thank you. :rose:

Velvet Bubbles:rose:

Glad to be of assistance. Our comments are from the heart. I bet you are a beautiful lady;)

Mav

Ohhh...heavenly!!

Oh, Susan...you sure know how to get me to strip naked...in the office!!! And, shamelessly, stare are your lovely nipples....such perfect boobies....and jack -off until I'm spurting just like that stud you were showing, too...;-)

Naughty girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back