College Directory

SCblondetiger said:
st- I have a thing for looks..i find the wierdest looks sexy...and the old one was but yes the new one is not....

STephen- you're AV is also very cute...that was a fav story of mine when I was little...

CP- you dark angel you- i like your AV, also :kiss: and here is your cap'n and coke....

its funny what people like.. most people say the old pic looks dull and boring.

so sc. is that south carolina?

SCblondetiger said:
st- I have a thing for looks..i find the wierdest looks sexy...and the old one was but yes the new one is not....

STephen- you're AV is also very cute...that was a fav story of mine when I was little...

CP- you dark angel you- i like your AV, also :kiss: and here is your cap'n and coke....

hehe. dark angel...i like that. :) *sips slowly on my drink, so as not to get too plastard too fast. :p ;)*

so...let's hear it for the 80's! *lol*

St- yea SC is South Carolina...

CP- :kiss:

I'm not really talkative tonight...got alot on my mind

no ones ever to talkative in this thread.:(

Thats why I have learnt to talk to myself!:p

Hope everything is ok...

Good morning all! I leave to go home tommorow!!! :D Usually I am talkative but I run into the problem of what to talk about... :p

SCblondetiger said:
Good morning all! I leave to go home tommorow!!! :D Usually I am talkative but I run into the problem of what to talk about... :p

*sniff* i'll have to be without you? :'( *lol* *hugs tight* have fun!

as for nothing to talk about, we seem to be making a decent conversation about just that. :p

CP- babe you and I can go back and forth..but I'm just scared that people are going to get sick of hearing us..:kiss: I'll be on possibly when I'm home...probably back on my old computer...

you have to do without me for long...

hope everyone else is having a GREAT DAY!!

SCBT

SCblondetiger said:
CP- babe you and I can go back and forth..but I'm just scared that people are going to get sick of hearing us..:kiss: I'll be on possibly when I'm home...probably back on my old computer...

you have to do without me for long...

hope everyone else is having a GREAT DAY!!

SCBT

hehe. well the easy way to keep from boring everyone is for you to get onto AIM or Yahoo. :p MSN is broken right now. :(

*wanders in and sits in the lounge*

Ugh...i hate this...i can't register for winter quarter until the hold is lifted for my tuition...the money should be on it's way...they're still processing...

I know what you mean, I can't get enrolled for next spring untill I've been advised by a counsler, but they're all booked up till december, and already classes are being filled up .... I'm going to get shafted for my schedule again.. it'll happen, just you wait.............:eek:

Life of the party returns...

Hey ya'll...sorry to hear about your class situation...:( I registered for mine about 3 weeks ago....it was great..being a senior and all I got into all teh oens I need!! :D Hope ya'll get into yours :)

:kiss: for you CP and these :rose:x12

Re: Life of the party returns...

SCblondetiger said:
Hey ya'll...sorry to hear about your class situation...:( I registered for mine about 3 weeks ago....it was great..being a senior and all I got into all teh oens I need!! :D Hope ya'll get into yours :)

:kiss: for you CP and these :rose:x12

yay! my sexy southern tiger is back! :D *pulls her down onto the couch and into my lap* Sadly, i'm a senior too...this is my fifth year of college, and i'm going to have to take one more...18 credits per quarter, including summer probably.

:(

the problem of going for a history ed degreee...

i couted it up, and it'll end up being like 122 credits, not counting the 3 years i did at a CC...

I was actually lucky this thime around and got what I needed. Thats too bad CP that CC dosen't count. Where exactly are you in WA? *waves from Bellingham*

papillon24 said:
I was actually lucky this thime around and got what I needed. Thats too bad CP that CC dosen't count. Where exactly are you in WA? *waves from Bellingham*

ellensburg. ive got a friend going to Western though. :) got a bf? he'd love to have a girl by his side...as long as you don't mind nerds.

There is a little bit of nerd in all of us CB. Some it's unavoidable and some us try to be. Remember that is is the nerds that get ahead in life. You should come and visit. As I said. I always like to meet let people. A lot more friendly than the real world lately

*skips back in singing* my team won....la la la...clemson is awesome..la la la...
*cough*

soooo....yeh right now I'm a senior...next year I'll be a senior again...

:kiss: to CP

BUMP

*hangs head in shame* I really hate bumps but I believe this should stay up front

Back