Let's wish @JerseyJade a Happy Birthday!

great birthday wishes hun. 💋
Thank you, Rachel. :)
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU JJ❣️❣️❣️❣️
View attachment 2244221
View attachment 2244225

For you (and your little munchkins)❣️❣️❣️
Aww, thank you, BCC. That looks yummy! :heart:
Happy birthday beautiful! I hope you have a birthday to remember.
Thank you, PLP. :)
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!
Thank you, CCG. :)
happy birthday to my favourite jersey girl!
Thank you, Jaws. :)
Thank you, tnman. :D
Wishing you all the best on this day. Happy
Birthday Hott Stuff!
Thank you, Ryder. :)
Happy burfday! Mwaaaah! 😘😘😘
Thank you, deft. :)

I would like to wish @JerseyJade a Happy Birthday! I don't talk to many people on here but when I first discovered the forums, hers was one of the first I ever commented in. From then on, I visit whenever I can. Especially when I need a good laugh. There have been times (and I'm sure I'm not alone) that I intended on just dropping by for a quick visit and the next thing I know, hours passed. Thank you jade for all the laughs and good conversation. Looking forward to many more. Hopefully you didn't over do it on the rumpelmintz. (I know it's a bit early but I'm old and need to get to bed.)😁🎂🍻🍕
Happy birthday! Jerseyjade.

Happy birthday to the biggest and best mouth on the Play...wait...um...let me try again.

Happy birthday to the woman who kneels before NO man! What's that, Tiffany? Oh, fuck. JJ's birthday, right...

Boy, some toasts are tougher than others!

Happy birthday, JJ! May all your rumples be free of alcoholic effects and all your clothed never rumple on anyone's floor! Cheers. 🍻

Nailed her!...uh...IT. Nailed the toast. DMn perverts

Happy birthday to the biggest and best mouth on the Play...wait...um...let me try again.

Happy birthday to the woman who kneels before NO man! What's that, Tiffany? Oh, fuck. JJ's birthday, right...

Boy, some toasts are tougher than others!

Happy birthday, JJ! May all your rumples be free of alcoholic effects and all your clothed never rumple on anyone's floor! Cheers. 🍻

Nailed her!...uh...IT. Nailed the toast. DMn perverts
Lmao! :D

Thank you, 13. That was a... um, nice toast.... :rolleyes: :D:heart:
Happy Belated Birthday!
Thank you, Paligirl. :)
Hi JJ, happy belated bday!!!:)
Wow! Welcome back, Amy. And thank you. :)

Back