Let's wish @JerseyJade a Happy Birthday!

EarlyDawn1973

Oldie but goodie
I would like to wish @JerseyJade a Happy Birthday! I don't talk to many people on here but when I first discovered the forums, hers was one of the first I ever commented in. From then on, I visit whenever I can. Especially when I need a good laugh. There have been times (and I'm sure I'm not alone) that I intended on just dropping by for a quick visit and the next thing I know, hours passed. Thank you jade for all the laughs and good conversation. Looking forward to many more. Hopefully you didn't over do it on the rumpelmintz. (I know it's a bit early but I'm old and need to get to bed.)πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸ•

I would like to wish @JerseyJade a Happy Birthday! I don't talk to many people on here but when I first discovered the forums, hers was one of the first I ever commented in. From then on, I visit whenever I can. Especially when I need a good laugh. There have been times (and I'm sure I'm not alone) that I intended on just dropping by for a quick visit and the next thing I know, hours passed. Thank you jade for all the laughs and good conversation. Looking forward to many more. Hopefully you didn't over do it on the rumpelmintz. (I know it's a bit early but I'm old and need to get to bed.)πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸ•
Aww, thank you, Dawn. :heart:

I do miss you when you're not around for a few days and it makes me happy when I see you pop in my thread. Thank you for being my friend. :):heart:

Happy birthday, JJπŸŽ‚. If I can slightly plagiarize something Early Dawn said…I almost never talk to anyone here, but I always felt welcome in your thread. Hope you have a fabulous birthday.

Happy Birthday, JJ πŸ’œ. Look who I brought to your party!

giphy.gif

Her birthday isn't until Monday. Her words not mine!

I'll be sure to look this post on Monday and wish her then!!

Happy birthday, JJπŸŽ‚. If I can slightly plagiarize something Early Dawn said…I almost never talk to anyone here, but I always felt welcome in your thread. Hope you have a fabulous birthday.
Thank you, baise. You're always welcome in my thread. :)
Happy Birthday, JJ πŸ’œ. Look who I brought to your party!

giphy.gif
OMG! My heart is melting! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you, SB. Now everyone go away and leave us alone! :D:heart:
Happy Birthday, JJ! I hope your day is full of dicks and cums!
Mmmmm, that's the plan! :D

Thank you, Jack. :)
Happy Birthday JJ! πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ†
Hope you have a fabulous day! β™₯️β™₯️
Thank you, gg. :):heart:
Happy birthday sweet JJ β€οΈπŸ€πŸ₯³

Hope you have the best day possible!!
Thank you, Cat. :):heart:
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!
Thank you, Sally. :)

Last edited:
A most happy birthday, from one Jersey to another! Enjoy your day!
Thank you, Jake. :)
Happy Birthday Jade πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰, thanks for being you.
Aww, thank you, Shane. :)
Happy Birthday JJ. πŸŽ‚
Hope you get everything you wish for πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜
Thank you, Mr bogey. :)
Happy birthday JJ, I hope your day is full of joy.πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³
Thank you, Shenanigans. :)
Happy early birthday JJ

( @Love_Is_Blonde stole my Shemar Moore idea)
Well it's the thought that counts... and I like the way you think.... so thank you, Muddler. :):heart:
Happy early birthday JJ! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating!
Thank you, Bambi. :)
I’m sure she’d love more Shemar. :)
There's no such thing as too much Shemar. :D:heart:

Back