Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty minx :rose: ... i'm really NOT ok, at all. i miss Him so much and i still cannot believe He's gone. my heart hurts and i wish so badly i had gotten to say goodbye....i guess in a way i did. i talked to Him the night before thanksgiving. i loved him (and still do) SO much. he will forever be in my heart..a piece of me is missing without Him....it's really just starting to sink in...but it still just doesn't feel..real. He was the greatest man i've ever known (besides my dad) and He knew me better than anyone ever has or ever will....i miss Him....my heart hurts... :(

Goodness Rose, it must have come as such a shock, it's bound not to have sunk in yet. Do you have people around you to give you some support?
You need to look after and be kind to yourself right now.
I'm glad you got to speak and its sounds as though he knew how much you loved him.

I feel you pain chick. I know you must miss him terribly. *hugs*

:rose:

Goodness Rose, it must have come as such a shock, it's bound not to have sunk in yet. Do you have people around you to give you some support?
You need to look after and be kind to yourself right now.
I'm glad you got to speak and its sounds as though he knew how much you loved him.

I feel you pain chick. I know you must miss him terribly. *hugs*

it was a HUGE shock. i had been texting him for a couple of days and got no answer...i went to his facebook page and saw all these people saying goodbye to him and i was like what?? so i called His phone and His brother answered and he was like, this is patrick's brother do you need something? and i said, i was trying to get ahold of Patrick....and the phone went silent and he said umm..You want to talk to Patrick? i said yea...and he goes "well, wait, is this April?" and i said yesss..and he goes ..oh god April, i thought someone had already called you...Patrick passed away" i dropped the phone....i thought it was a sick joke at first...like i said it still doesn't feel real...i do have people here to support me...and who understand...but....it just hurts...in time i will be ok....thanks minx for the hugs and well wishes. :rose:

it was a HUGE shock. i had been texting him for a couple of days and got no answer...i went to his facebook page and saw all these people saying goodbye to him and i was like what?? so i called His phone and His brother answered and he was like, this is patrick's brother do you need something? and i said, i was trying to get ahold of Patrick....and the phone went silent and he said umm..You want to talk to Patrick? i said yea...and he goes "well, wait, is this April?" and i said yesss..and he goes ..oh god April, i thought someone had already called you...Patrick passed away" i dropped the phone....i thought it was a sick joke at first...like i said it still doesn't feel real...i do have people here to support me...and who understand...but....it just hurts...in time i will be ok....thanks minx for the hugs and well wishes. :rose:

:[ I am so sorry for you and your loss. <hug>

some times he feel so close that just for a breif moment I think to myself "I should just get in my van and drive over there". . . there are just so many things wrong with that, but it just doesn't seem like it should take a whole day's worth of traveling to get to him.

damn internet making the world seem smaller than what it is.

Too true. but still, light at the end of the tunnel, eh? Still, when you're chatting with them over skype (or similar) and you close your eyes and they feel like they are just...almost...there....it's painfully bittersweet :[

I think that a few of us need to win the lottery, so we can encourage science to get on this teleportation business!!

Firefox, why don't you think teleportation is a word?

((HUGS)) i am so sorry for your loss :rose:

Oh thats some great news, SKL! I am so happy for you two. :)

Bet you love every second of living with your Sir. Big congratz and lots of joy, love and happiness to both of you! :rose:

I will follow you soon! A. is moving in with me on 7th February 2011 :heart:
Cannot fu*king wait! :eek::D

OH I am so happy for both of you.. Thank you for your well wishes.. it is a work in progress and I am getting used to it.. Ive made a few mistakes and let him down a bit ( which is a real bitch cause you know us subs being harder on ourselves than they are with us) but for the most part I am blissfully happy..

I hope everyone here is doing well..
:rose::kiss:

-big hugs-

I am so, so sorry. My heart goes out to you. :rose:

I am sorry for your loss, LSR! :( *BIG HUGGS*

OH I am so happy for both of you.. Thank you for your well wishes.. it is a work in progress and I am getting used to it.. Ive made a few mistakes and let him down a bit ( which is a real bitch cause you know us subs being harder on ourselves than they are with us) but for the most part I am blissfully happy..

I hope everyone here is doing well..
:rose::kiss:
Thank you, SKL! :rose:

So glad to hear that you are blissfully happy. :) Pretty soon I'll be too! :eek:

9 WEEKS.

9 WEEKS.

He's flying to NYC to see me, and he's never been to the city before! askjdfagjkfdgj

I need this so bad. I am seriously jonesing for a hug, a cuddle, and a good hard fuck.

PS- We're probably getting married around next Christmas. [!!!]

It seems like dreaming of him only brings the distance to light anymore. Of course I think this is exactly what my subconscience mind is doing.

Last night's dream was very much about throwing my frustration of the distance in my face. He was laying beside me in some sort of large reclining chair, and we were chatting. I rolled over and kissed him, but couldn't feel him. My need grew and I frantically tried to kiss his lips, face, neck, ears, placing my body over his. I could see his arms around me, see him kissing me, but I couldn't feel him. I know there was a conversation about it, but I can't remember exactly what it was, the jist of it was I'll have to wait, and my frantic expression of "I can't any more".

It has me feeling very much alone this morning. :(

It seems like dreaming of him only brings the distance to light anymore. Of course I think this is exactly what my subconscience mind is doing.

Last night's dream was very much about throwing my frustration of the distance in my face. He was laying beside me in some sort of large reclining chair, and we were chatting. I rolled over and kissed him, but couldn't feel him. My need grew and I frantically tried to kiss his lips, face, neck, ears, placing my body over his. I could see his arms around me, see him kissing me, but I couldn't feel him. I know there was a conversation about it, but I can't remember exactly what it was, the jist of it was I'll have to wait, and my frantic expression of "I can't any more".

<<< BIG HUGS >>> I truly wish there was something more I could do then to send you cyber hugs.

<<< BIG HUGS >>> I truly wish there was something more I could do then to send you cyber hugs.

Thanks ES.

Really besides wanting him to say "fuck it" and give up on this whole waiting for the right time business, I just want some one to understand and support me. Even people I know who have been in distance relationships don't understand why I stick this one out.

It gets very lonely.

Thanks ES.

Really besides wanting him to say "fuck it" and give up on this whole waiting for the right time business, I just want some one to understand and support me. Even people I know who have been in distance relationships don't understand why I stick this one out.

It gets very lonely.
I think at some point the LDR gets lonely for all us. Thats also why this thread has been so quiet lately me thinks. I am sure people do understand how you feel, Wenchie. I know that I do. We are just PM away! :rose:

Really hope you feel better soon! :kiss: *BIG HUGGS*

Love's been gone for over a week now... I don't like how easy it is to fall back into the habits of him not being here...

I do like how my infrequently-used office chair now reeks of "him" on my radar. Not the smell, but now it's more like "his" chair. You know, kind of has a lingering aura of him or something. It's nice.

only about 5 months until our next visit. that won't be so bad, right?

Thanks ES.

It gets very lonely.

You stick it out because they become a part of you, one that you don't want to lose. It's not an easy thing, the doubt and loneliness feel like they will consume you. Don't give up...and try to fight that growing doubt. Try and give him something to work for and not want to say 'fuck it'. Let him know you miss him, but make the time you spend talking about enjoying each other not dwelling on the sadness. I know it's hard...believe me, I catch myself getting down but try to enjoy what we do have.

I hope this helps even a little. ~Scarlet

I was able to meet up with Daddy two nights ago while he was traveling on business. It was fun being in a city where neither of us lived. Such a short visit and we were both exhausted from...well, life in general. But I got to be normal with him for a while--make love, go out to eat, wonder around a city, get my ass flogged while deep throating him. (I guess he really does trust me to stay on task LOL ), fall asleep totally engulfed in his arms and body, and wake up together, make love, and send him off to work with a kiss.

I wish I could have fallen back off to sleep because i was exhausted but the bed was one big wet spot. :D

The best part...I was able to make him extremely happy. I was exactly what he needed. (so he said) :)

I am currently striving to become a sub. As much as I want and need the physical aspect, I am also enjoying the emotional aspect as well. I never thought I needed it until recently.

Well Im glad nobody has read my lame post from earlier...lol I was quite nervous. This is going to be a learning process for me thats for sure. I am somebody normally in control...:rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back