New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

and....

Pictures! I've had an "intermittent" internet connection all morning, so I'm just going to upload the bunch and hope it goes!

Two more to follow. Just some bits and pieces. Have to trim the other 2 pictures by less than a kilobyte to make them uploadworthy. Super.

Last edited:
Pictures! I've had an "intermittent" internet connection all morning, so I'm just going to upload the bunch and hope it goes!

Two more to follow. Just some bits and pieces. Have to trim the other 2 pictures by less than a kilobyte to make them uploadworthy. Super.

This is my favorite spot on men, right between the hip bones. Thank you!!

These have weird lighting because my remote trigger for my flash has a dead battery. I don't know how it happened, but there it is. It's one of those infernal button cells.... so I'll have to go scouring the city to find the appropriate replacement.

Last edited:
I'm trying to think of a single place on you that I've seen, that I don't want to have my mouth on....

:eek:

No problem. Load away!

These have weird lighting because my remote trigger for my flash has a dead battery. I don't know how it happened, but there it is. It's one of those infernal button cells.... so I'll have to go scouring the city to find the appropriate replacement.

I kind of like it.

Hooray for the return of sexy QSco pics!!! Can we retake all of them with my hand slipping around your hip and my fingers inching toward bliss and joy?? Soooo sexy!!

I'm trying to think of a single place on you that I've seen, that I don't want to have my mouth on....

:eek:

All these places yearn for your mouth on them. All.

No problem. Load away!

I kind of like it.

I liked the result, too... just a pain in the ass to try and pose with the remote in one hand and the flash in the other hand..... and I have to be kind of close to the camera in order to hold the flash when it's attached with a cord. However, certainly passable, I will take more ;)

Hooray for the return of sexy QSco pics!!! Can we retake all of them with my hand slipping around your hip and my fingers inching toward bliss and joy?? Soooo sexy!!

Inching towards? Maybe. I was thinking getting some when your fingers got where they were going, but then again, might be better to get the pictures out of the way early so we can devote full attention to the task at (your) hand.

Inching towards? Maybe. I was thinking getting some when your fingers got where they were going, but then again, might be better to get the pictures out of the way early so we can devote full attention to the task at (your) hand.

My fingers can get pretty frenzied the more determined and focused they become, so I think it's best we get the picture-taking out of the way first. Wouldn't want to damage your camera equipment. Now as for the rest of your equipment? That might just start begging me to do some damage, don't you think? :devil:

That's *exactly* what I was going to say! I was thinking to myself: "Damn, this pic has weird lighting - I think QSco had better do something about that..." (said NO ONE ON THIS THREAD EVER). This pic makes me want to take my finger and slide it along those goosebumps from hip to hip...mmmmmm

Lick!!! Good god... I couldn't keep my hands or mouth off you!!!

AJ you faked me out!!! I got all excited for new QSco pics... but there are none.
QSco, this perms-sad-face your absence is causing me is really starting to hurt!
Please "pic" me before I do something drastic... Your stalker fan club misses you!

Last edited:
AJ you faked me out!!! I got all excited for new QSco pics... but there are none.
QSco, this perm-sad-face your causing me is really starting to hurt!
Please "pic" me before I do something drastic... Your stalker fan club misses you!

Sorry love...

I'm so dreadfully behind that it WAS a new pic for me...

Just go to the ampics index and hit the little paperclip on his thread... I do that and click through the pics and drool

Sorry love...

Just go to the ampics index and hit the little paperclip on his thread... I do that and click through the pics and drool

We shouldn't talk about him like he's not here... Oh wait, he's NOT! :mad:
Oooooh, I didn't know about that little trick. :devil::D
Luv Ya, AJ!!!! (You too, QSco) :heart::heart:

^^^Me, too^^^ Your absence is soooo very much noticed.
HEART (and miss) you, sexy! :heart:

There's a chance I'll find some time to visit more often for a while now. I trust you've been misbehaving while I was gone?

Sigh. How many more days till May?

I'm missing your sexy self. Lots.

:heart:

Well, it IS May. How delightful! Snowing here today..... which is less delightful.

We shouldn't talk about him like he's not here... Oh wait, he's NOT! :mad:
Oooooh, I didn't know about that little trick.
Luv Ya, AJ!!!! (You too, QSco):

You absolutely SHOULD talk about me like I'm not here. Always.

Sorry love...

Those paperclips are handy, aren't they?

QSco, this perms-sad-face your absence is causing me is really starting to hurt!

Might be some today! Nectar for the stalkers.

I don't like this one at all... Far too many clothes on.

I've been working on correcting that shortcoming.

Lick!!! Good god... I couldn't keep my hands or mouth off you!!!

That sounds nice!

miss "seeing" you, old friend!

:kiss:

-Q

Gadzooks! I was just thinking about you. Well, not "just", but this would have been a valid reply about the time you were writing this message. Weird how that works, isn't it? I'm sure there's some cosmic connectivity theory which would explain it all!

Happy Easter sweet sexy yummy one.

Happy Easter to you too, Emmy! Although now it's rather late. How about an early Happy Mothers' Day?

^^^This^^^ SB, let's have a comforting snuggle until our QSco returns.

I think the entire stalker club or whatever we're calling it should get together and snuggle.

That's *exactly* what I was going to say! I was thinking to myself: "Damn, this pic has weird lighting - I think QSco had better do something about that..." (said NO ONE ON THIS THREAD EVER). This pic makes me want to take my finger and slide it along those goosebumps from hip to hip...mmmmmm

Hey now, I'm in this thread all the time and I'm always wondering what the photographer was thinking with the lighting choices! Finger on goosebumps sounds like a much better way to spend the time, though.

Missing you. Again. This seems to be a thing. Booooo.

Yeah, don't do that. Just shoot me an email or something, it's far more productive than just "missing".

My fingers can get pretty frenzied the more determined and focused they become, so I think it's best we get the picture-taking out of the way first. Wouldn't want to damage your camera equipment. Now as for the rest of your equipment? That might just start begging me to do some damage, don't you think? :devil:

Speaking of damaging camera equipment, I've bought a new-old camera that should be here by the weekend. Because it was old and relatively cheap, it can take the place of my pricier gear in the high-risk photo shoots where there's bound to be a lot of physical activity and little regard for the surroundings.

Back