Just something along the D/S theme...

Bound by cuffs,
Bound by words,
Bound by gazes unbroken.

Amazing how much can be said
With words unspoken.

Thank goodness that meeting is finally over I think to myself as I step out of the elevator into the parking garage. Walking quickly to my car, I pop the trunk and slide in my briefcase. Loosening my tie, I open the door and plop wearily into the driver seat. It's been a helluva two weeks, but I've landed the deals and now it's time for myself.

Looking at my watch, I wonder what she is doing. The thought of hearing her luxurious voice has helped me get through these last few days when I've been so weary. I contemplate calling her. Let's see, she's three hours behind me and it's 2 in the afternoon here. I might be able to talk her into closing her office door and taking a little "myself" time together.

Grinning, I lift my phone from my hip holster and shift the car into reverse. Yep, there's a park near here. Being Monday, I know it's pretty deserted. I scroll to her number and dial. She picks up on the first rang. She's so good about that.

"Howdy, darlin'" I say, suddenly feeling more relaxed in just being able to talk with her. And I know she loves it when I say darlin'...

lovemonster said:
That's a good start there Bashfull.... :)

Hope you're having a nice weekend babe :kiss:

Thx, darlin'. I was starting to have one...but kinda got waylaid this morning. How are you, hon?

bashfull said:
Thx, darlin'. I was starting to have one...but kinda got waylaid this morning. How are you, hon?

Awww shame...hope you can get back to having fun.... ;)

I'm not so bad thanks babe....keeping sane at least :D

lovemonster said:
Awww shame...hope you can get back to having fun.... ;)

I'm not so bad thanks babe....keeping sane at least :D

But....But...Butt...oops, now I'm thinking about butt....where was I...hmmmm...Oh yeah...But, I wanna drive you crazy!

bashfull said:
But....But...Butt...oops, now I'm thinking about butt....where was I...hmmmm...Oh yeah...But, I wanna drive you crazy!

LOL...nothing wrong with thinking about butt...... :D

And I don't mind being driven crazy....if it's with lust ;) :devil:

lovemonster said:
LOL...nothing wrong with thinking about butt...... :D

And I don't mind being driven crazy....if it's with lust ;) :devil:

Lust...licking...livacious...lapping...labia....

Perk Perk Perk...

Just ground some fresh Yukon coffee....don't suppose anyone wants any?

Back