Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sticking out tongue*

ooooo - you are so wicked hogjack! :kiss:
hogjack said:
Except for oodles of tantalizing nipples of various sizes, coloration and states of excitement...you aren't missing much.
 
pic005.jpg
 
Very sadly for me, school and work intervened in my playtime with my favorite people. But I have decided that I am more than willing to take some time out for this...god did i miss the beautiful pictures...and wonderful people.

You guys always give the weekend such a yummy start!

Vera Lynn
 
To kwas1modem

:kiss:
You may officially be in love with me. I demand it! Your affections please me.

As a special favor to you, I will post some more pics of myself over the weekend....wait impatiently in anticipation...

:heart:
 
Hi, EicessGoddess and everybody else. This is Friday afternoon and I want to make a suggestion as to one of the things you might enjoy doing this weekend.
 

Attachments

  • sarah-124.jpg
    sarah-124.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 202
The best ones...

The most beautiful nipples I've ever seen belong to my best friend. They get really really long when they're excited (which happens very easily), yet they go almost flat when they're not. They vary in shade from very light pink to a deep tan when she has her period. The areolas are about 2 to 2 1/4 inches in diameter. I really enjoy seeing how much they change at different times and in different situations.

Actually, there have been very few nipples that haven't excited me. About the only ones that I don't like would be very tiny "man nipples." It's too bad that I don't get to check out many here in the Philadelphia area; most of the women here seem to think that they're back in Puritan New England.
 
Anticipation

Miss Oatlash said:
:kiss:
You may officially be in love with me. I demand it! Your affections please me.

As a special favor to you, I will post some more pics of myself over the weekend....wait impatiently in anticipation...

:heart:

In accordance with your wish, Miss Oatlash, I have been awaiting future revelations of your divine body with impatient, eager, breathless, impetuous, and impulsive anticipation, and will receive the same with humble, subservient, and respectful gratitude.

Jim
 
Mathematics

The Mutt said:

The curves of her breasts and waist make perfect hyperbolas. -- x = y squared, and all that. How's that for the ultimate deconstruction of the female form? Oh, yeah -- she has great nipples, too.

Jim
 
A new respect!

Mutt, I have a new respect for you....Your Mistress is one HOT Lady! I also serve a Mistress, and know what it is like to be, well.....on the bottom! ;)
Keep posting those great shots!
 
Asian

The Mutt said:
Of course they do, but that's for another thread. ;)

OMG, an Asian beauty with big, luscious breasts AND supersized nipples! What more could a boy like me want?

Jim

 
kwas1modem said:
In accordance with your wish, Miss Oatlash, I have been awaiting future revelations of your divine body with impatient, eager, breathless, impetuous, and impulsive anticipation, and will receive the same with humble, subservient, and respectful gratitude.

Jim
The altar where I worship.
:rose:
 

Attachments

  • worship.JPG
    worship.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 489
Twins

The Mutt said:
A lil something to get you through the day. I'll even break my "no blondes" rule for these cuties.
:rose:

1031.3l.jpg

Tell me, padre, do all men fantasize about adorable twins or am I the only one?

Jim
 
Altar

The Mutt said:
The altar where I worship.
:rose:

And what an awe-inspiring, transcendent, stimulating altar of magnificent splendor it is upon which to worship. With no intent to blaspheme, I would hazard a guess that, based on the lovely flush on her upper chest, you had just completed a most successful worship service immediately before taking this picture.

Jim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top