Cum in her ass

Newcummer37

Loves Spam
I'm not really into anal but this want to try. Girls would try/ like it? Have you before? How was it?

According to an ex, she could feel the act of cumming in her ass more clearly and intensely than cumming in her pussy and actually feel the warm liquid filling up her ass.

According to an ex, she could feel the act of cumming in her ass more clearly and intensely than cumming in her pussy and actually feel the warm liquid filling up her ass.

My wife used to say similar. My cock is average sized..her pussy is super wide. So feeling is limited..her ass, divine. The times I've fucked it, I've blown so hard I almost pass out

Hells yeah! I call anal the dessert of sex. Mmm... Mmm... Mmm... Feels good going in and feels good coming out!

Hells yeah! I call anal the dessert of sex. Mmm... Mmm... Mmm... Feels good going in and feels good coming out!

Even as a guy, after a good anal solo session, the lube coming out feels great. So I imagine hot cum, would feel epically good

Back