Breeders-Closed

Perplexia

Romance embellisher
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Posts
18,221
Once upon a time there was a civilized world with rules, morality, laws, justice, and a population that just kept growing. Then the apocalypse came. The world began to explode from its core sending its inhabitants into chaos and disarray. Most didn’t survive a week. The world had become infested with laziness, and co-dependence on everything happening for them. They forgot how to survive in the wilds. There were no more grocery stores, air conditioning, heated pools or electricity.

The world was back to basics. Then the virus hit, it affected most of the population. Those that didn’t die from it were rendered infertile. Within a century the world was losing its population. A new order came to be. Fertile women were in high demand, ‘Dowries’ were back to be paid to the fathers of the virgin brides.
If the girl was lucky she would only have to be bred by two men, in other instance she would be married to one, and shared with all the men with the hopes of creating offspring. Boys were kept, and girls when they turned 18 were auctioned off. It was just the way it was. It wasn’t hidden from the girls. They were raised like princesses, honored and doted on for the sacrifice they would be making.

They were often home-schooled to prevent any ‘accidents’ of losing their virginity.
Jayne Labuff was raised in a small clan called Zambora. Her mother had been bought by her father, she had been lucky to have only been forced to multiply with one lover. She was their third daughter to be off to wed. The amount they would be get for her, with a history of girls that could reproduce would be helping to fund brides for her brothers so their family could continue to grow.

Her mother explained that the rules were simple. On the wedding night, only her husband could bed her. He was then in charge of granting the favor to any of his family he chose. She would do best to stay in his good grace to avoid being punished. Her mother had left that vague.
The Day arrived. Jayne was nervous as she walked down the make shift isle to meet her new husband.
 
The Old Jefferson has spent a fortune to buy a wife for his eldest of 2 sons, Andy but unfortunately, the bride died on the third day due to a fatal accident.

There is no woman in the house. Life as a miner is very tough, long working hour, dangerous and dirty.

Jefferson decided to get another girl and this time for his little boy Kenny. He is just 19 but the old man cannot afford to buy another for his first son.

The wedding] was arranged and according to the custom, the bride and groom are not allow to see each other until the end of the ceremony. Although both are covered with mask, Kenny knew is nervous. Wayne's hand is icy cold when he leads her to the altar too complete the ceremony.
 
One of the elders of each community were present to witness and perform the ceremony. The vows were a bit different then they had been once upon a time.

You vow to obey your husband, and bless your womb to whom ever he desires. You vow to care for the family and keep house, keeping your opinions silent unless asked for. With Jaynes repetition of the vow and Kenny's repetition of one that just stated he was to share his bride, and provide for her. They pronounced them married.

The reception was similar, yet less formal then the ones that would have taken place once upon a time. People danced, laughed, ate, drank and fornicated. The decorations were simple, and simple useful gifts were given. Long gone was the gift of a food processor, today it was a cast iron pan if they got lucky.

"Have you mated before?" she asked her new husband in a whisper as they stood together hand clasped and watched the people enjoying themselves.
 
The wedding ceremony was simple and lack luster. Everything goes according to the new approved law and the new couple is just there for everyone to see. They sat on the tiny stage platform watch their guess eating and dancing.

Jayne leans over and ask "Have you mated before?"
"No, but I had seen my brother doing that 2 years ago. His bride died in an accident." Have you seen the act before?" Kenny replied calmly

Old Jefferson and his eldest son is moving next door tonight to his uncle's house and they will be given an absolute privacy for their first night. They did not eat with the guess but food and drinks are served in their rooms.
 
"no" she said with a slight blush. "Though i'm sure we'll figure it out when the time comes. Do you have any rules you'd like to discuss with me? Anything I should know? What kind of interests do you have?"

Nervous chatter was all she could think of for her new husband. He was young, which was good for many reasons. He would probably be more forgiving, and perhaps they would beable to grow to love each other as her parents had.
 
Kenny was quite reluctant to tell her what is in his mind. His father has forge out a fortune to get him a wife and his brother would no longer afford to get a wife for himself. So most likely he has to share her with therm. She probably has to bear children for his brother too.

Jayne was nervous and he decided to speak kind words to her. "You can tell me anything, your opinion, like and dislike as long as you respect my dad and be honest to me. I will not punish you unless you tell lies and disobey my words.

Soon the guys are leaving and they are left alone. His dad reminds him not to be late for their family gathering tomorrow morning at 10
 
She smiled shyly to him and nodded. Obeying shouldn't be so hard. She didn't lie so that shouldn't be an issue. They watched as the party wound down and it was time for them to leave. Taking his hand they stepped off the platform and headed to his home.

The house was about the same size as the one she'd come from. But he shared it with his dad and his brother. It was apparent what that would mean, even if Kenny hadn't mentioned it. This was just the way these clans worked. She followed him into his small room, and removed her mask.

Her big blue eyes stared up to him nervously with anticipation of what was to come..
 
Jayne removes her mask and Kenny was satisfy. He saw her for the first time and she is prettier than what he could imagine. Her smile was sweet, casting down her head shyly.

Kenny slowly peels off his mask confidently and he pulls her into his arms. His hard 6' miners body crushed against hers as he wraps his strong arms around her waist. Leaning forward, he kiss her forehead. Then gently at her lips. He likes her smell and kiss her again, much longer this time with a smile.
 
His kiss was gentle and sweet, her body now pressed tightly against him, feeling safe in his arms. His next kiss was one of more passion. Her hands went up his clothed chest and felt the hard muscles beneath it. Her fingers slowly began the task of undressing him as their tongues explored each others mouths.

With each piece of flesh exposed she moved her mouth to place gentle kisses upon it. "I belong to you now" she whispered hoarsely as he was now naked before her. Placing his hands upon her bodice for him to unwrap. "yours to explore and claim"
 
She was undressing him and returning his kisses excitedly, exposing his chest and then lowering his pants. Kenny was almost naked drop to his tiny underwear which hardly hide his harden cock. "I belong to you now" she speaks softly.

She guides his big hand on her dress and lowered the zipper, urging him to undress her too. "yours to explore and claim"

Kenny allow her to undress him and help her out of her dress but he stops there and hugs her teasingly. "Jarne dear, let's eat first. We are not in a hurry, are we?" His eyes roams across her semi naked body, matches with a silky pantie and almost non exist bra. He sits on the big chair and pulls her unto his laps.

Patiently he pick up some food and feed her, His other hand gently glaze on her thigh, admiring her smooth skin.
 
Last edited:
It was true they barely ate during the reception. She had been quite nervous. "No" she responded softly. "We have all night to acquaint ourselves."
She gave a slight giggle as he pulled her upon his lap. Her mouth opening as he fed her small bites of food.

She enjoyed his hand upon her thigh, they way he stroked it, and the way his voice showed kindness. Breaking off a piece of the cheese she fed it to him in return. Admiring how his handsome features responded.
 
It was so sweet to be married with a beautiful wife sitting on his lap, feeding each other tenderly. Kenny lean forward placing his head on her shoulder, and gently press his cheek at hers. He whispers into her ears. "Lets move over to the bed., I can't wait to have you. Can you feel my manhood now? Geri on your knees and worship it babe, ask for a baby and god will give it to you."

He leads her to the bed and stand beside it. Watching Jayne obediently getting down on her knees. His cock was so hard now, struggling to get free.
 
So much for not wanting to hurry she thought but said nothing. As he told her to get on her knees she obeyed. Her fingers nervously pulled down his underpants to release his heavy erect manhood. Worship it? how was she to do that. Just wing it..she told herself and so she did. Her eyes took in the monstrous eel and stroked hits silky smooth coat.

Jayne quickly found she enjoyed the sounds he made while she touched it. Her lips placed small kisses upon it, with wish that she would conceive. Soon her mouth found the head and found herself licking and sucking upon him.
 
Jayne nervously lowered his underwear, freeing his 6" big fat cock. She gently stroke it for awhile and leaning forward to taste it with her tongue.

Kenny loves it when she begins to kiss on it and that really makes him grunts with pleasure. He runs his fingers on her hair, admiring her willingness to served

Soon she place her lips over hits fat cock and suck on it. "Mmmm......." he grabs her head with pleasure and shoves it deeper into her mouth.

He sat down on the bed and watch her proudly.
 
Jayne choked as he pushed his cock unexpectedly deeper into her mouth. Managing to recover she got the hint and began to bob her head up and down on his cock making it grow to it's full potential. Her tongue flicked his tip getting a taste of his salty precum. It had a sweet dryness to it that proved to be a benefit of sucking on his shaft.

She enjoyed his moans and grunts and the way he ran his fingers through her hair almost possessively. Eventually she came up for air and smiled to him. Her blue eyes sparkling with adoration of her new husband. "I hope the gods will be please, as well as you my husband" she said with a soft rasp.
 
Kenny was pushing deeper into her mouth and she tries hard to take his cock all inside. She sucks hard hoping to please her husband.

Finally, she lifts up her head smiling to her dear hubby. "I hope the gods will be please, as well as you my husband"

Kenny pull her up lovingly and kiss her full lips. He pushes his wet tongue into her mouth playfully rubbing their tongues together. His big hand roams her body. Light touches all over her soft skin, cupping her breasr from below and squeeze them. He lifted up her tiny bra and found her hard nipples. Rolling it with his fingers to make it harder still
 
Jayne returned his kiss, glad that she had pleased him. Her tongue mimicking his, and dancing with a passion that he was causing to rise up with in her. His fondling of her hard nipples and bare breasts made her moan softly into his mouth.

Her fingers ran through his hair over his shoulders and raked lightly down his back. She memorized what made him moan the most, and what hardly got a response. This is how she would learn to please her husband. To stay in his graces, and evoke the hunger in his cock to breed her properly.
 
Kenny was on the way to heaven. This is his first experience with a woman and she is his wife obediently pleasing him.

His hand slowly moving south, down her belly, waist, thigh and sliding his fingers inside her pantie, slowly lowering it. Leaving her finally naked.

His fingers running wild on her skin, thigh, belly, buttock, tracing her anus...
Back to her thigh, inner thigh, finally come to her hairless pussy and she is already all wet. Very wet.

"Talk to me jayne" he whispers
 
Soft moans came from her lips as he ran his hands over her body. Touching, and squeezing her bits for his pleasure. "I like it when you touch me" she said with a bit of a rasp. "I like kissing you, and feeling your muscles beneath my fingertips. You make me ache here" she said taking his hand and placing it on her nub. "I hope to provide you many children, and that you never tire of taking pleasure from my body.
 
He pushes her to the bed and climbs on top of her. Gliding his naked body against her's. He kisses her more

"I like it when you touch me" she murmurs "I like kissing you, and feeling your muscles beneath my fingertips. You make me ache here"

Her words aroused him. He suck and lick her down the neck, moving lower he suck at her lovely breast. Hungrily feasting with pleasure. She moans "I hope to provide you many children, and that you never tire of taking pleasure from my body"

He stuff his finger into her wet pussy and yes, he can find her gate still shut. She was a virgin breathing heavily at his first contact.

He guide his hard erect cock up her love box and rub at her pussy, knocking again and again at her virgin hole. Harder and wilder....
 
Back
Top