Almost took the plunge.

Ha!

It's getting that first one out of the way...

I've been to a number of ABS's and have sneaked a peak at the booth aisle but just couldn't pull the trigger.

You lucky dog. ABS available Go for it. I live in a dead zone and am so frustrated. Here is an idea to help get over the fear. Carry a small bottle of mouth wash you (the kind that is almost all alcohol and or a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide) Go into a booth and start watching a movie showing guys sucking cock. Get on your knees and tell yourself you are going to do it, just do it and don't think. Stick your hand through a glory hole and when a cock follows your hand back grab it and start sucking. Once it is in you will be OK. When he cums pull off and wash it down with the mouth wash then rinse with the peroxide and spit that out. You can spit the mouth wash also but the idea is one or both of those may kill any bad stuff. Deep down that is what keeps us from fulfilling our dreams, the fear. I am not sure if the mouth wash and peroxide will kill everything but it makes some feel safer.

You lucky dog. ABS available Go for it. I live in a dead zone and am so frustrated. Here is an idea to help get over the fear. Carry a small bottle of mouth wash you (the kind that is almost all alcohol and or a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide) Go into a booth and start watching a movie showing guys sucking cock. Get on your knees and tell yourself you are going to do it, just do it and don't think. Stick your hand through a glory hole and when a cock follows your hand back grab it and start sucking. Once it is in you will be OK. When he cums pull off and wash it down with the mouth wash then rinse with the peroxide and spit that out. You can spit the mouth wash also but the idea is one or both of those may kill any bad stuff. Deep down that is what keeps us from fulfilling our dreams, the fear. I am not sure if the mouth wash and peroxide will kill everything but it makes some feel safer.

Thanks for the advice.

Now, if anybody knows of a place in or around Kansas City... or along I-70...

Last edited:
I know what you mean 4yourpleasureiam. I live in a dead zone too, and have not found access to any sweet cocks here yet. I do still carry a small bottle of mouth was with me still just in case.
Fortunately though, I will be in Grand Junction CO next week, and there are ABS there. Whooo Hooo!

Back