Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_slave_rose said:
*sighs* i cannot find my collar....i've looked everywhere. i went to grab it on Tuesday when i was getting ready to go to the airport and it wasn't there, i sat down in my chair and started cryin and Master called like right then..LOL....but i still haven't found it :confused: :( oh..well it has to be here somewhere

im so sorry. i hope you find it very soon.

littleone77 said:
A random observation led me to asking this question...Do any of you find yourself, a bit more than normal, possive about your Other? And if so, how do you deal with it?

Thanks *Smile*

I am perhaps a bit more possive of my Love than I have been in preivious relationships. Infact it's gotten us into a few arguements before. I get so jelous of him posting with other girls that I start stalking him and then pming him asking him what he ment by this or that. Very un subbie of me. :eek:

But he understands why. I have some issues with my ex and his conversations with women on the net. And I've been working on not jumping to conclusions just because he's posting on some one elses thread. It's hard for me, but we've both been making strides in this.

the captians wench said:
I am perhaps a bit more possive of my Love than I have been in preivious relationships. Infact it's gotten us into a few arguements before. I get so jelous of him posting with other girls that I start stalking him and then pming him asking him what he ment by this or that. Very un subbie of me. :eek:

But he understands why. I have some issues with my ex and his conversations with women on the net. And I've been working on not jumping to conclusions just because he's posting on some one elses thread. It's hard for me, but we've both been making strides in this.

*Small smile* Thank you for that. We haven't argued about it, He kinda laughed when my possessive nature reared its head. Something happened which ticked me off and my reaction was scary. I was just curious as to if others in similiar situations reacted in the same way.

I feel better now. :eek:

lil_slave_rose said:
*smiles* Master found it! right in plain site of course...so...it's all good now :p

*sigh of relief*

i know how terrifying that must have been

myinnerslut said:
as soon as Sir calls me back to confirm the flight numbers, i am going to book my flights to go visit him for four days in the end of febuary. i cant wait to be with him again.

awesome and congrats! i miss Master already and He's not been gone but 4 hours. *sighs* i was sick while He was here so i was not what i should have been. pushed Him away quite a few times when He kissed me, not because i didn't want His kisses cause lord knows i DO, but because i was sick, and i couldn't breathe out of my nose, i know, sounds lame, but it's the truth....i also think alot of it had to do with i knew He was leaving and if i didn't get as close this time as i did last time, maybe it wouldnt' hurt so bad to let Him go this time, i was wrong, as my heart aches right now and i just want to feel Him near me, whispering in my ear. *sighs* sorry, i'm done now.....

myinnerslut said:
thats ok, i always feel so awful after parting was with Sir... feel free to vent as much as needed, we are here to listen

on another note, even though i got the go from Sir, i couldnt by the tickets becuase the website was down. when i called the airline to book the flights via phone they said they couldnt gt into thier own program right now so they couldnt help. grrr... i want to get those plane tickets booked!

that sucks! i know how it feels to want to get those tickets right now!

Master has landed in San Francisco and He's waiting on the BART to take Him where He needs to be for His ride to take Him 'home' which will be another 2 hours..an hour on the 'train' thingy and another hour for Him to get 'home' but atleast i'm talking to Him hoping He doesn't lose signal because He's going underground...

the captians wench said:

i understand where you are coming from hon...i am the same way and have done the same thing...it has gotten me into trouble, and yes...it's very un subbie like. i don't want to be this way, but like you in a way, i have issues that i'm dealing with because my ex-husband left me for another woman and to this day i have no real idea why. i've moved on, but yet i have worried about this with every realationship i have had since my divorce. And yes, it does bother me that Master posts to other woman...sometimes i worry and get a little scared. i know he loves me, but i can't help sometimes....if someday...i worry that i will not be enough for him anymore. i love Him so much and would be crushed if He left me...but i'm trying to work through it. i don't look at his posts as often as i used to, but when i do look and see a post from Him on another thread i just try to remember the fact that He loves me. :rose:

lil_slave_rose said:
awesome and congrats! i miss Master already and He's not been gone but 4 hours. *sighs* i was sick while He was here so i was not what i should have been. pushed Him away quite a few times when He kissed me, not because i didn't want His kisses cause lord knows i DO, but because i was sick, and i couldn't breathe out of my nose, i know, sounds lame, but it's the truth....i also think alot of it had to do with i knew He was leaving and if i didn't get as close this time as i did last time, maybe it wouldnt' hurt so bad to let Him go this time, i was wrong, as my heart aches right now and i just want to feel Him near me, whispering in my ear. *sighs* sorry, i'm done now.....

*hugs* rose. i can only imagine what you are going through at this time. When will he be coming back again? Will it be to stay this time? That is the one thing i am not looking forward to when meeting Master in June...missing Him something fierce when He leaves :( i just know i'm gonna break down in tears :rose:

Some people are afraid of the intensity of a real life session, so they seek something more comfortable. Some people just communicate better over the net than they do in person. It's just a preference really. Not everyone can find others interested in the lifestyle near where they live or can't escpare other duties that prevent them from exploring their fetish.

Back in California, My native home, that is no longer My home...

I am only home when I am with My rose.... *sigh*

I woke up and reached out for her and she was not there... and My heart broke all over again...

Back here to a job I don't like, and an existence that is hollow...

in a few months this dist4ence thing will be a memory...

but for now, I have been crying...

FemdomRule said:
Some people are afraid of the intensity of a real life session, so they seek something more comfortable. Some people just communicate better over the net than they do in person. It's just a preference really. Not everyone can find others interested in the lifestyle near where they live or can't escpare other duties that prevent them from exploring their fetish.

Or maybe two people are stuck on nearly opposite sides of the country by circumstance....

there are many different reasons people are in LDRs...

I can't wait till ours is no longer LD....

tenedaveslilslut said:

i understand where you are coming from hon...i am the same way and have done the same thing...it has gotten me into trouble, and yes...it's very un subbie like. i don't want to be this way, but like you in a way, i have issues that i'm dealing with because my ex-husband left me for another woman and to this day i have no real idea why. i've moved on, but yet i have worried about this with every realationship i have had since my divorce. And yes, it does bother me that Master posts to other woman...sometimes i worry and get a little scared. i know he loves me, but i can't help sometimes....if someday...i worry that i will not be enough for him anymore. i love Him so much and would be crushed if He left me...but i'm trying to work through it. i don't look at his posts as often as i used to, but when i do look and see a post from Him on another thread i just try to remember the fact that He loves me. :rose:

*hugs* yup that's exactly me.

FemdomRule said:

Excuse me....but what was the purpose of this post?

I don't know that there are many regular posters to this thread that would agree with you. Some are in relationships where they are seperated for periods of time, some days some weeks some months. And others like me just met our love a great distance away. But again most of us do play offline as well. In my case I have a group of friends I play with because my Love is across the ocean from me but there is no doubt we will play together and play hard. ;)

I don't know why I'm even entertaining this post.....just avoiding work I guess.

thanks, myinnerslut... :)

Its going to be a hellish few months, as again My existence will be hollow, and I will be going though the motions....

myinnerslut said:
{{HUG}} for MP and for Rose.... soon youll be together again

thank you for the hug *smiles* and yes soon we will be together again. the support on this thread helps a GREAT Deal...thank you again :)

So much I have to do and so little time to do it....

only a few more months...

Damn I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back