Ah, fuck it.

It's only fucking Wednesday? Fuuuuuuuuck. Well, at least it's not fucking Monday.

I'm gonna go home and tell my husband, "It's fucking Wednesday, so get with the fucking program!" and see what develops. ;)

It's only fucking Wednesday? Fuuuuuuuuck. Well, at least it's not fucking Monday.

I'm gonna go home and tell my husband, "It's fucking Wednesday, so get with the fucking program!" and see what develops. ;)

Good thing it isn't Tuesday, because if you said:

"It's fucking Tuesday!"

Gomez Addams would be chasing a disembodied hand around the house with a cleaver . . . .

Good luck with that. Most husbands I know don't even know what a fucking program is.

Have a ten-minute conversation with my wife, and you'd have yourself a fucking list. :p

Yeah, but that's your wife. She's only trying to help fucking learn to do better.

Good thing it isn't Tuesday, because if you said:

"It's fucking Tuesday!"

Gomez Addams would be chasing a disembodied hand around the house with a cleaver . . . .

No, no...you were on the right track. Her name is Wednesday Addams. And Cousin It was the one covered with hair. Thing was the disembodied hand. But oooh, yes, that could all be quite awkward. Gomez loved to fence and was quite deadly with a rapier.

Good luck with that. Most husbands I know don't even know what a fucking program is.

Yeah, he has a hard time with the "program" part. But his ears perked up at "fucking". He said, "Well, yes, it is Hump Day, isn't it?" :D

No, no...you were on the right track. Her name is Wednesday Addams. And Cousin It was the one covered with hair. Thing was the disembodied hand. But oooh, yes, that could all be quite awkward. Gomez loved to fence and was quite deadly with a rapier.

Gah, you're right. That's what I get for trying to be witty off the top of my head. I could have sworn the kid's name was Tuesday Wednesday Addams . . . and I've always confused Thing and It.

ETA: Fuck.

Gah, you're right. That's what I get for trying to be witty off the top of my head. I could have sworn the kid's name was Tuesday Wednesday Addams . . . and I've always confused Thing and It.

It's only trivia or nostalgia, Willie. Fuck it either way.

No worries, you were on the right fucking track. I grew up on this shit -- I'm a product of the TV generation. And now I have some seriously fucking weird story ideas going through my head featuring a grown-up Wednesday Addams.

It's only trivia or nostalgia, Willie. Fuck it either way.

Yeah, it's just fucking floxinoxinihipilification. ;)

No worries, you were on the right fucking track. I grew up on this shit -- I'm a product of the TV generation. And now I have some seriously fucking weird story ideas going through my head featuring a grown-up Wednesday Addams.

I only grew up with one television station, so I can always claim that as a defense. :p

Didn't she & her brother get sent to the Electric Chair a while ago ?

Tuesday Weld.

tuesday_weld_then.jpg

Back