Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you talking to me? Are you talking to ME? You must be talking to me, I'm the only one here."

Hi sweet lady. Hope all is well and that driving taxi doesn't push you over the edge too. ;)

Seriously though...I would fuck the fuck out of him...he was so hot in that movie. Is that weird?
 
They're sexy as fuk pics of you. They don't particularly need to make any sense :kiss: Apologies for being away, but you know why :D Thanks for the shout-out. Also, belated Happy Star Wars Day! And if I'm not here this weekend, Happy Mothers Day to one of the smokinest soccer moms out there :kiss:

Ah, thanks doll! And thanks for sharing your "moment" with me. I was so excited to see!!!! So congrats again.

And thanks! I'll be alone on Mothers Day...send wine, steak and cake.
 
Ah, thanks doll! And thanks for sharing your "moment" with me. I was so excited to see!!!! So congrats again.

And thanks! I'll be alone on Mothers Day...send wine, steak and cake.

Thanks doll :kiss:

Aww, sorry you'll be alone on Mother's Day. But then again, sometimes you need that time to yourself. I'll do my best sweetie.
 
Seriously though...I would fuck the fuck out of him...he was so hot in that movie. Is that weird?

For the first date with an old GF, I took her to see that movie. She was crying in the car on the way home...

Her: "Why did you take me to see THAT movie?"
Me: "I dunno. Wanna get some pizza?"
 
just a friendly hello! hope alls well today, and that things are continually getting better and better! <3

-J
 
Omg

Allright, I found some ratchet ass pics...none of them make sense together...but whatever.

And then it's ALL I got...I think til Sat or Sun ;)

This picture is going to go in my Big Tits Hall of Fame. OMG, these are the most delectable, suckable, play-with-until-you-make-me-stop tits I've ever seen. And big tits run in my family!
 

Attachments

  • 140429-080615.jpg
    140429-080615.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 204
No bby...I had to drive someone around all morning. Then I got in a fight with said person and lost my shit...I'm still trying to calm down. :mad::mad::mad:

Don't cry. I brought the oil. *dumps it all over you* LOL I should send you a porn link. I think you'd get a giggle out of it. :)
 
your voice

I could listen to you all the time. Your voice makes me smile and makes me hard as a rock all at the same time.
 
Don't cry. I brought the oil. *dumps it all over you* LOL I should send you a porn link. I think you'd get a giggle out of it. :)

Please do! I could use the giggle.

And now I'm having one!!!!!! Omg PK!!!!!

hehe that's yummy

*tries to imagine a dildo eating cookies and snuggling*

ahhahaahahahahaha Now I am too!

OMG.. I'm hard as a rock wishing I was fucking you just like you want right now.

I love your voice so much.

Thank you! That was the idea...

I could listen to you all the time. Your voice makes me smile and makes me hard as a rock all at the same time.

Aww...Im not normally that sexy...usually I'm a goober

Sounds perfect :devil:

"she's quite the little slut" lmao

haha....it is perfect...such a slut.

I want your D
 
It's your voice in general. It sounds so unlike how I imagined it to be.. but I really love it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top