Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as fantastic as these are in this environment... imagine, for a moment... you're walking aong the sidewalk engrossed in how terrible the whole day has been and look up just in time to see THESE covered only in a thin, tight , white T-shirt and a camel-toe pair of shorts! WOULD THAT MAKE YOUR DAY???:D:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Or a sheer top and no bra with the sun at the right angle?!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (and the booty-shorts of course!) :)

tumblr_lfa765YhIm1qe82ugo1_400.jpg

I love how the nipples are pointed up - they are great.

It's All About Dairyness

as the judge of the 4-H competition said. Light rosy nipples, well-defined areaolas, clear veins, general delectability, and a fine body to go with it. Then just do what comes naturally.

I'd love to trade places with him she's amazing.

I recommend you get your glasses checked! I do believethat is tow LADIES in that picture. Look closely between them at the right breast of the one on the bottom... oh, and check out her eyes.... nice make-up job!:eek::D:eek:

as the judge of the 4-H competition said. Light rosy nipples, well-defined areaolas, clear veins, general delectability, and a fine body to go with it. Then just do what comes naturally.

That judge and I must have attended the same school of nippleology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back