ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
babe... i think im going to be ill.
possibly its the PTSD.. the memories of the ex-inlaws are making me dizzy..

or maybe im just hungry for lunch

yeah, well......you escaped, be thankful, very thankful!

:D

Re: BUMP!

RebeccaLeah said:
Break! For an hour or two before classes start back up again. :rolleyes: Anyone wanna play for a little while?

:kiss:es all!

:kiss:es right back

Re: Re: Re: ABS EXIT

vella_ms said:
for that we would have Lisa Denton

for the unexpected... youve got me:rolleyes:

LOL, and from the look of your AV, it appears . . . (squinting) . . . are those Lisa's panties, Vella?!:eek:

Honey123 said:
I am sweet..but so are you and I do have a sweet tooth, you know

:kiss: You are a sweetie.

:( But I have to go back to classes....*sigh* I'll have to be Winnie the Pooh later. :devil:

RebeccaLeah said:
:kiss: You are a sweetie.

:( But I have to go back to classes....*sigh* I'll have to be Winnie the Pooh later. :devil:

sure...and I'll be a piglet...LOL

have fun!!!

Mat.,

Did you get the squirrel story from Abs?

P.S. I'm too calm to be Tigger. Pink Panther, maybe :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: ABS EXIT

CharleyH said:
LOL, and from the look of your AV, it appears . . . (squinting) . . . are those Lisa's panties, Vella?!:eek:

its every single one of her undies since she was old enough to vote.. i grab them out of the can out back..

please dont tell her;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ABS EXIT

vella_ms said:
its every single one of her undies since she was old enough to vote.. i grab them out of the can out back..

please dont tell her;)

ROFL

your secret is safe with us

CharleyH said:
Mat.,

Did you get the squirrel story from Abs?

P.S. I'm too calm to be Tigger. Pink Panther, maybe :D

Yes, I did thanks Charley.
I spent ages last night trying to find that damn squirrel thread to bump it. I gave up :(

Damn it, its too good to waste. I'll post it here:

VANCOUVER, Wash. - A hungry squirrel has been blamed for a power outage that snarled rush-hour traffic in this city north of Portland, Ore.

Electricity was cut for about an hour Wednesday morning to about 5,145 residential and business customers after the rodent caused a short circuit at a substation.

The outage also affected traffic lights, including one busy
intersection, where westbound traffic was backed up for about a mile, Washington State Patrol Trooper Garvin March said.

A substation worker found the remains of a squirrel with a walnut
lying nearby, Clark Public Utilities spokesman Mick Shutt said. "They just get into electrical equipment and in some fashion short the thing out," Shutt said. "They conduct electricity, and that's it."

:D

I think Tigger should be.........Vella.
Yeah, I reckon you'd make a good Pink Panther. Annoyingly calm and collected, leaving mayhem in your wake. Completely oblivious to it all. ;)

cloudy said:
The key to a good southern accent is to draw your words out as long as possible, make a word that has only one syllable have at least two, and so on. Oh, and make sure you run the words together so that no one that hasn't spent significant time in the southeast can understand you.

I used to have a southern dictionary - fucking hilarious! Wish I could remember more of the words, but the one that sticks out in my mind is: Bumminham..:D

Oh, and aigs, doe-wer (door), foe-wer (four), and oy-yal (oil).

My favorites vary from time to time. But football season around my college was a lot of fun. It was funny watching the reaction of some of the parents of Northern-born friends being welcomed by the student-parent liasions.

"Hey they-er! Welcome ta Hic'r'y...Ho-em of da Bay-ers!"

At the game is was even worse. "Go Bears!" as a battle cry had as many as 5 syllables depending on who was leading the cheer and how invigorating and inspirational they were being. <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back