Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the well seasoned folks on the thread.

I don't know about well seasoned; salt and pepper are my usual condiments.

Well okay I do use fresh garlic.

Yeah, and rosemary on occasion. Which of course brings in thyme.

Parsley. Can't forget that one.

Yeah yeah. Paprika. That too.

Okay okay, stop prodding. Marjoram. At times. It depends.

Yeech. Powdered garlic? Okay, when I'm in the field sure, but at home? No. Way.

Fresh ginger? Oh you sly dog you... I know what you're thinking. Naughty naughty!

Mid to late 50's. In my third childhood. Ask anybody.

I don't know about well seasoned; salt and pepper are my usual condiments.

Well okay I do use fresh garlic.

Yeah, and rosemary on occasion. Which of course brings in thyme.

Parsley. Can't forget that one.

Yeah yeah. Paprika. That too.

Okay okay, stop prodding. Marjoram. At times. It depends.

Yeech. Powdered garlic? Okay, when I'm in the field sure, but at home? No. Way.

Fresh ginger? Oh you sly dog you... I know what you're thinking. Naughty naughty!

Mid to late 50's. In my third childhood. Ask anybody.

This is cute.

58 year old lady. Welcome to the newcomers and welcome to the existing members of the 50+ plus Club.

I have been there, also. At the age of 30 I thought I was a hot stud who knew it all. Then I met a lady 20 years my senior. She taught me a lifetime's worth of intimacy and how to please a woman. To this day I am still humbled and appreciative.
Thank God for "older" ladies.

I just smile at that reply, as my thighs quiver, I lick my lips and my nipples start to tingle at the thought of taking my time, teasing and being teased..........

I just smile at that reply, as my thighs quiver, I lick my lips and my nipples start to tingle at the thought of taking my time, teasing and being teased..........

As your "thighs quiver" I lick them to increase your excitement, I kiss your lips and twist my tongue around yours as I pinch those tingling nipples.
The teasing has just begun. ;)

Stop Press!
In One Fell Swoop, "Over 50
Introduce Yourself" Thread
Transmutes from G to PG17 Rating

Over 50 by a bit!

Nice to have found this site and glad to be here. 64, married Bi Sexual woman that has found my true sexuality and am starting to enjoy all things that i find to be erotic. I enjoy chatting online with either other woman or men in various roleplay chats or just plain erotic chats.:rose:

Nice to have found this site and glad to be here. 64, married Bi Sexual woman that has found my true sexuality and am starting to enjoy all things that i find to be erotic. I enjoy chatting online with either other woman or men in various roleplay chats or just plain erotic chats.:rose:

Now I am really intrigued, it would be a pleasure to find out how erotic you like to be ;)

Welcome to the thread DianneB.
I am also over the age of 50 by a bit! LOL
Glad you are here.
Enjoy. :rose:

Welcome Dianne

Welcome to the crowd! ;)

Hi Dianne

Hi, and welcome to the over 50's thread

Love to chat sometime:)

Warmest greetings DianneB, and welcome to this sanctuary. Where there may be snow on the mountain there's still the Fire down below.
You are also in good company with Lovely2222. :rose::rose::rose: ladies:)

Nice to see...

Nice to see a few familiar ladies who I have had the pleasure of chatting to.
Great to see you ladies and a "hi" to those who I haven't had the privelege yet to correspond with :)
Kindest Regards
EM41 :rose: :rose: :rose:

Nice to see a few familiar ladies who I have had the pleasure of chatting to.
Great to see you ladies and a "hi" to those who I haven't had the privelege yet to correspond with :)
Kindest Regards
EM41 :rose: :rose: :rose:

Have a good Sunday!

Do you recommend the suntan lotion you are apparently applying to your cleavage?

Way over 50

Good morning

Way over 50, but still young enough to have some fun. Nice to find a "Mature" thread

Hello all,

I am over 50 and male, trying to find my way around here.
I enjoy chatting with ladies who are open-minded as well.

My Yim is the same as my name here to make it easier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back