Women watching men get other men off


What an extreme turn on. I wish my wife would peg me.
 
I'm not consciously bi but saw a fellow gym goer getting dressed today and have to say his cock was impressive. I found myself attracted to the idea of touching him and making him hard. The appeal would be to take him right to the edge and let the lady who is watching have the product of my labour wherever she wanted it. The watching woman is the bit that makes it superhot for me.
 
Just a question for the women here. Do you fantasize or have you watched two men either stroke each other off or suck each other off? Does the thought turn you on or repulse you?
I'd love to have a woman watch me and my lover....
I'm pretty sure my wife secretly wants to watch...
 
Have done this

Just a question for the women here. Do you fantasize or have you watched two men either stroke each other off or suck each other off? Does the thought turn you on or repulse you?

I have sucked a guy off while he was sucking me and made him cum all ova me while his wife watched and played with a vibe as she said it was a massive turn on for her to see her hubby being sucked off by another guy. We were going to take it further but it never got there. Would love to do it again as I loved the taste of precum and loved making him cum everywhere.
 
have thought of it before. It's not so much just two men getting it on that is a turn on, it's the idea of a man being so sexually open that he'd almost "try anything"...so to think of a really straight guy giving or receiving head from another man is a turn on. I'd want to do him immediately.

My wife said pretty much the same thing when we started talking about all of this. Now, 2 years later, she's watched it a few times and still looks forward to me doing it.
 
I had a GF that loved to watch me fellate BBC's. She encouraged it often.
Added an exciting element to the experience.

My wife has role played the scenario a few times with my BBC dildo which was unbelievably exciting . She enjoyed it more than expected but mainly was just being an awesome supporting partner.
Hopefully she'll gravitate to being more like some women out here.
 

I wouldn't need to be blindfolded to participate in this
 
A good friend and I sucked each other’s cocks more than a few times while women have watched and participated to some degree.
Both women found it very hot:devil:. But so did us guys!
 
Back
Top