Naked Saturday Morning at Home

I hope you're not home alone - unfortunately I am

Today: alone. But that's okay. Several times this summer I was home with the wife, my naked, she clothed. That was good too. Too bad nudity is not her thing, but she doesn't mind my doing it.

We're starting to look for a new home in a warmer climate, and I swear one of the criteria that matters to me is how private the back yard is so I can spend more time naked at home, indoors and out.
 
FUCK no its to cold,
leopard print bath robe & slippers and and a cock ring to keep the boys in place.
 
Naked all day every day here. Naked swinging new Years party tonight with family and friends. I might be a little cool outside, but plenty hot indoors.
 
Saturday afternoon

Naked now, lying on my bed, the afternoon sun streaming in and warming me all over as I do my work on the laptop.
 
Single digits outdoors...

...but (butt?) naked indoors. Got in an hour of naked chores and laundry this morning, still pantsless now that I'm sitting by the front window where there's a chill coming off the glass. Rest of the house is still sleeping. Enjoy your naked Saturday, wherever you are!
 
...but (butt?) naked indoors.

That's the only way to do it here. Bits would freeze off outside right now...

Gonna have to get dressed here soon to take the dogs out, then have errands to run, so I won't get to stay naked for very long today.
 
Pretty much every weekend! And way too often I later realise I've left the curtains open and given a show to many of the neighbours in the apartment block over the road...
 
Back
Top