Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blurt...

what the hell do you mean there's a sixty dollar hold on my debit card from Friday night. Shit I didn't have that much damn fun!

really? my eye looks swollen? Ya don't say..and here I thought the world was just getting fuzzy on me! Tahnk you captain Obvious, thank you so very much for pointing out the virtually imperceptible fact that my right eye looks as though it went a few rounds with Tyson. I appreciate it, really I do. And let me also thank you for pointing out that I look sick and run down. Needless to say that cheered me up about the eye thing to no end. Thank you for being the sensetive warm spirit that you

You flaming fucktard!
 
Your welcome Meds.

Hey Key you look sexy and fine to me. I've had eye infections they can be nasty. Hang in there.
 
I have just one wish, one request.

Would the two of you please make up my mind?

Isolated blurp over.

I now return you to your regular programming.
 
A little afternoon delight sounds good about now.... only I got nobody to delight with!! ;)

Methinks it really fuckin sucks that a man would rather go to a football game than fuck around!!! :rolleyes:
 
TantaLiza said:
A little afternoon delight sounds good about now.... only I got nobody to delight with!! ;)

Methinks it really fuckin sucks that a man would rather go to a football game than fuck around!!! :rolleyes:

drop that zero and get yourself a hero!!!!!
 
TantaLiza said:
A little afternoon delight sounds good about now.... only I got nobody to delight with!! ;)

Methinks it really fuckin sucks that a man would rather go to a football game than fuck around!!! :rolleyes:

Then they stand and complain that they aren't getting any....wouldn't have a clue as to why.
 
*BLURT* ... gG has a pic thread .... */BLURT*

Sexy woman that she is. Not that I am proud of my photography skills or anything :rolleyes:
 
Missingmeds said:
Then they stand and complain that they aren't getting any....wouldn't have a clue as to why.

Yeah... and I think he's either got his games mixed up or he's lying!! Crazy fool!! :D
 
mischevious eye said:
If only you lived on the east coast, we could help each other with that problem :devil:


I'm near the east coast, sugah... you're just a bit too far north!! ;) :kiss:
 
Erotic dreams, ME.... :kiss:


To the rest of you, too.... I'm off to dreamland for the night!!! :kiss:


Terrific Tuesday to ya!!! :rose: :kiss:
 
TantaLiza said:
Erotic dreams, ME.... :kiss:


To the rest of you, too.... I'm off to dreamland for the night!!! :kiss:


Terrific Tuesday to ya!!! :rose: :kiss:

niteys :kiss:es hunni
sleep well. see ya in those dreams again ;)
 
princejonny said:
how far are ya from tampa? ;)

Why is it whenever I think Tampa I think Tampon.

Reminds me of a Hockey Joke..

The *Insert any hockey team name here* are the Tampon team of the NHL. They're only good for one period. LOL
 
Any day that the hardest decision that I have to make is where I want someone to take me to dinner is a good day.
 
As of this morning, I will no longer wake up my teenager!! I will not deal with her shitty responses for just openin her door!! She has also been informed that IF she isn't ready by the time I am, I'm leaving and she can find her own damn way to school!! No freakin more!!! *deflate*


CALGON.... take me the fuck away!!! :D
 
I am a blurt central this morning as I am in one decidedly pissed off mood!!!

#1.... I do realize that it only takes you about three seconds to leap out of bed find the rumpled outfit from yesterday at the foot of the bed and throw it and some deodorant on. I do realize that the combined tasks of brushing your teeth and combing your hair take all of another three seconds. I am delighted at you undeniable efficiency and speed in preparing yourself for a new day, however, NOT ALL OF US WORK AT WARP FACTOR 10!!! For the rest of us it takes a few minutes to tame the bedhead, brush away the morning breath and throw on something halfway decent looking. For the rest of us, mornings are a slow going process. Bearing that in mind could you please try for just one morning to realize that if you want four women to be ready to walk out the damn door by 6:30 on the nose that you may need to wake them up sometime before 6:15!! Could you please try and not spend the entire morning barking like a drill instructor, swearing like a sailor, and blustering like a hurricane over the fact that 3 children under the age of 12 and one half awake adult can't quite bound out of bed and be ready to roll in 15 minutes!

#2....I charged a grand total of $14.75 to my card. $14.75 not $74.75. No I don't understand why when my drinks came to a grand total of $9.50 and $5.25 respectively you felt it necessary to place a $30 hold on my account for each transaction. I fail totally to understand why when the funds to cover my purchase have already been withdrawn from my account and paid to the establishment in question why the $60 hold must remain on my account for 5 full business days to " ensure no further charges will be processed by the merchant." If the damn merchant processes any further charges on that account they will be stealing. I have shown you the reciepts to match the transactions. You have confirmed that the merchant sent thru 2 charges matching these amounts, therefore why in the bloody hell can I not have full access to my money granted to me immediatley! I have never overdrawn this account. I have never bounced a check. Why the hell am I being penalized? This isn't credit, this is MY DAMN MONEY!!!

#3....3 months behind! Construction is more then three damn months behind! Why in the hell did we have to uproot our kids and ruin their last year of Elementary school if the fucking contruction company wasn't goingt to work at the speed they promised. We were supposed to have a new building by Dec. '04 and now you tell us we'll be lucky to see it completed August '05. POint blank your company has failed miserably to deliver on this project and why you now think we should pay you for a service you have failed to render is beyond me!!
 
TantaLiza said:
As of this morning, I will no longer wake up my teenager!! I will not deal with her shitty responses for just openin her door!! She has also been informed that IF she isn't ready by the time I am, I'm leaving and she can find her own damn way to school!! No freakin more!!! *deflate*


CALGON.... take me the fuck away!!! :D


I truly can relate to Liza. Though, amazingly enough, I was able to have a conversation with my 16 yr old daughter rececently. Ok, so it was during Brady Bunch reruns, but we did talk quite a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top