Creampies..and the men who lick them

Creampie, Love It

Creampie, absolutely. My wife loves it when I lick her clean. We don’t have intercourse to often any more but when we do, it is always completed with my tongue. Most of the time we snowball. Either by a blowjob from her, or from me masturbating and her sucking me at the last moment. Either way we both love the cum exchange. We have openly discussed this. For me licking cum from her vagina, tits, feet or her mouth is my ultimate act of submission to her. She loves to watch me lick it up. And I love her for allowing me to lick it up. :p
 
Last edited:
Wife loves it....

when i eat her out after I cum inside her....in fact, she has a much bigger orgasm if I cum first and then lick her pussy while she uses her fingers or a vibrator at the same time.....that makes her have very strong orgasms.....and of course I don't mind taking my own cum mixed with her juices......I am bi, so I like the taste of cum from my cock or any other......
 
Etoile said:
I have to ask this. There are often threads about creampies in GLBT Chatter and I don't understand why. Is it considered gay for a man to lick up cum? If it is his own, is that still considered gay even though he is a man, and she is a woman, and nobody else is there? Is it only gay if the other man is present (like in a bisexual threesome)? Does it become more or less gay if the creampie is in the woman's ass?

Why do so many people see creampies as an inherently gay act, when it is a man and a woman together who are doing it? I just don't understand why we get these threads here, maybe somebody can explain it to me? :confused:
I don't think its 'gay'. I think a guy is gay if he only wants men. I find creampies to be hot. Concerning your bisexual threesome, I've long fantasized about eating a creampie while having my cherry ass plowed. Thanks for your time.

I used to live in DC in the 80s.
 
My girlfriend usually cums pretty fast and a lot and I always stop and go down to taste her. I kiss her with it and rub it on her neck so I can smell it while I am inside her. She asked me one day if I would taste mine and after i came I went down and loved it. It is amazing to taste the two of us together and we regularly lick each other clean. She has started to feed me about half of mine when she gives me head and i love that too. Next we plan to hopefully suck a cock together. I can't wait to someday lick her while she is getting it and eat them both out of her.

I say try it!!!!!
 
pcarp said:
Well, we all know that the homophobes (and a whole lot of totally "straight" guys if I had to guess) would never dream of tasting their own cum (and I guess I had the same mind set as a younger man) and this is just supposition, but in my case it started with my g/f getting me to kiss her when she had a mouthful of my cum. From there it went to me licking it up everytime I was with her, from where ever I shot it (on her tits, her feet, her ass, in a glass, etc). She used her imagination and I willingly did her bidding. The next step she led me to was eating another man's cum out of her. Needless to say that led to the first time she got me to suck another man's cock.....so maybe, in a round about way, a guy eating his own cum out of a woman is a stepping stone to a more open mind and a future bisexual??

Man are you lucky. IT seems you have the woman of my fantasies. I've liked my come off my wife's breasts and she has allowed me once to eat her creampie and I loved it. Shame she doesn't get turned on by it cause I sure do.
 
My gf loves that I will go down on her after I've already cum inside her. she likes the warmth of cum and she always gets off really quickly once I start licking all over.
 
Creampies

Etoile said:
Interesting. I'm sorry if you've received negative responses elsewhere (the GB is famous for them) but I don't think there has been any of that here in GLBT. Like I said, I'm confused. See, I don't see sex acts as heterosexual or gay. Straight people can do anal sex, gay men can do anal sex, lesbians can do anal sex, etc. The anal sex is not what's gay. It's the fact that both people are the same gender that makes it gay. I feel the same way about creampies.

Also, keep in mind that I'm a moderator here. I ask for clarification about thread purpose because I try to keep most threads here on topic. You can read about it in the sticky "Does your thread belong here?" at the top of the forum.



I dont feel this is a gay act i think peeps post the creampie threads here becuase they feel it will be more accepted than in the other threads.
From my experience the transgerndered are alot more open to people and
there life styles .
But anyhow i will suggest that maybe as a moderator you could open a new area just for creampies and the people who like them
I think this would clear up any problems we have here .
not that i see this as a problem, but it would set those issues to rest .
Just my thoughts
xxxxxxx/ooooo
Tara
 
Tara40 said:
I dont feel this is a gay act i think peeps post the creampie threads here becuase they feel it will be more accepted than in the other threads.
From my experience the transgerndered are alot more open to people and
there life styles .
But anyhow i will suggest that maybe as a moderator you could open a new area just for creampies and the people who like them
I think this would clear up any problems we have here .
not that i see this as a problem, but it would set those issues to rest .
Just my thoughts
xxxxxxx/ooooo
Tara
I agree!!!
 
I've enjoyed this a few times. Mostly the wife is so sensitive that I can't go there for a while. She says "it tickles"
As for the taste of our juices together, WOW Ain't nothin' better. And when I can do it, she's off like a rocket real soon.

She would never consent to doing another guy so, ,, I'm the only male in her box. ( Thanks David Allen Coe )
 
Etoile said:
I have to ask this. There are often threads about creampies in GLBT Chatter and I don't understand why. Is it considered gay for a man to lick up cum?

Why do so many people see creampies as an inherently gay act, when it is a man and a woman together who are doing it? I just don't understand why we get these threads here, maybe somebody can explain it to me? :confused:

Is it possible that the man who started the thread (or, therefore, men who enjoy creampies) is bisexual and enjoys the taste of sperm?


Side note, I've been in MMF threesomes (as well as FFM, but that doesn't fit this topic) where the men involved have enjoyed the taste of the other man's cum. It's just a fun bonus to be a woman offering it in a "creampie". ;)

May I promote a shameless plug here? :eek: Eat Your Fill is a tale I wrote from a real experience a friend and I shared at an adult bookstore with another back in the booths.
 
Hallowed Eve said:
Is it possible that the man who started the thread (or, therefore, men who enjoy creampies) is bisexual and enjoys the taste of sperm?


Side note, I've been in MMF threesomes (as well as FFM, but that doesn't fit this topic) where the men involved have enjoyed the taste of the other man's cum. It's just a fun bonus to be a woman offering it in a "creampie". ;)

May I promote a shameless plug here? :eek: Eat Your Fill is a tale I wrote from a real experience a friend and I shared at an adult bookstore with another back in the booths.


How nice to see this tasty topic at the top of the list . :p
 
Hallowed Eve said:
I am thinking of working on a "Fill" part two from a different experience. ;)

Oh really do you need me to come to chicago to help with the story ? :D
 
Hallowed Eve said:
I know you'd have to leave for me to finally be able to write it. ;)

Oh I though we were going to make a story . I didn't even think about the writing part . Couldn't we find someone for that ? :eek:
 
Hallowed Eve said:
Would we be able to find a ghost writer who would sit there and take notes but not join in? ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I think that would be really hard for someone to do . I guess you would have a 3 some then . :D
 
Back
Top