The Casual Blowjob

Even though every guy I've dated knows I love to give head it's still funny the look on their face when I decide I want to suck a cock and just randomly without a word stop them in whatever they are doing and go down on them... or not stop them especially if they are on the phone lol.

Even though every guy I've dated knows I love to give head it's still funny the look on their face when I decide I want to suck a cock and just randomly without a word stop them in whatever they are doing and go down on them... or not stop them especially if they are on the phone lol.

Time for a visit then!

Early on in our relationship, my now wife made it clear that blow jobs were not cheating. In terms of casual blowjobs, it's common for her to offer one as a gratuity. Most recently we had a landscape designer, and she tipped him with a blowjob. The garden looks great.

I'm a good window cleaner. Can I come round and do your windows ???

I'm a good window cleaner. Can I come round and do your windows ???

LOL
No kidding. She's done the window cleaner before. He's a nice guy who always keeps our windows streak free for a good price. Young guy, and very handsome.

Who doesn't like a good blowjob. I gave one to a guy on the train from Shinjuku to Nagano once and when I finished his two buddies were waiting for theirs! Nice cocks-big loads.

Let's make a date

Who doesn't like a good blowjob. I gave one to a guy on the train from Shinjuku to Nagano once and when I finished his two buddies were waiting for theirs! Nice cocks-big loads.

What time is this train leaving and which car will you be in?

Early on in our relationship, my now wife made it clear that blow jobs were not cheating. In terms of casual blowjobs, it's common for her to offer one as a gratuity. Most recently we had a landscape designer, and she tipped him with a blowjob. The garden looks great.

So there is a very old joke that goes like this....

It's Saturday morning and a couple are having their breakfast together. The wife starts in with her usual routine.

"Honey, the washing machine is still not working right. When are you going to fix it?

He gruffly replies, "Who do I look like? The Maytag repair man? I'm playing golf this morning."

"Honey, you said you'd change the oil in the car or at least take it some where. It is long over due."

Even more irritated, he says, "Do I look like Mr. Goodwrench? I'm not going to deal with this now. I'm late for golf."

With that, he leaves. When he returns, he notices the car is in a different spot. When he goes into the house, he notices the washing machine is purring perfectly.

"Hey, dear?", he bellows. "Did you get the washer fixed and the oil changed?"

She replies, "No. Frank from next door took care of it."

"What did he charge you?", he asks.

"Nothing. I either had to blow him or bake him a dozen brownies."

"MMmm. Are there any brownies left?"

"I didn't bake any. Who do I look like? Betty Crocker?"

{Insert rim shot here. The drum kind.}

You are every man's dream date!

love to suck a cock, even if i know not going anywhere, lets at leasr make it worthwhile

I don't know about casual blowjobs. When there's a set of lips around my cock, I paying full attention. And if I'm the one doing the sucking, I'm going to do everything to make it quite memorable.

My first lover loved to suck cock.One evening she was very horny and decided that I needed to have my cock sucked. Six blow jobs later she was a very happy woman. Never meet another lover like her. Still miss her to this day.:rolleyes:

I don't know about casual blowjobs. When there's a set of lips around my cock, I paying full attention. And if I'm the one doing the sucking, I'm going to do everything to make it quite memorable.

I think we agree here:)

My first ever blowjob was from a girl I had just met so I guess you could call that casual. I was at the wedding of an older cousin (I was still 18). At the reception I sat with a 20 year old girl who was somewhat heavy and tall for a girl. She kept getting me glasses of spiked punch and I got drunk not being used to drinking. Somehow we ended up in her car on a side street. I remember kissing her and feeling her huge tits but I don't remember how she got my pants open. Suddenly her head was in my lap and my cock was in her mouth. After I came she opened the door, leaned out and spit it on the ground. Then we went back to the wedding. I should add that I was still a virgin.

Hot.

Have your ever given one to a stranger?

Those three guys were strangers. I knew the name of the first one but never even found out the names of the others.
Sometimes I make up names for them when I tell the story. It makes me seem a bit less slutty. I don't worry about feeling slutty on Lit. folks seem to accept those things better here.

Those three guys were strangers. I knew the name of the first one but never even found out the names of the others.
Sometimes I make up names for them when I tell the story. It makes me seem a bit less slutty. I don't worry about feeling slutty on Lit. folks seem to accept those things better here.

Lit is pretty slut-accepting.

Girlfriend and I were sitting in the front yard one evening around Fourth of July. A local high school just passed the tree line was having a professional fireworks display. We had been drinking all evening. And put some chairs out in the lawn to watch the display. I received a phone call while the display was going on. My girlfriend got down on her knees and unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out. She started licking me and giving me head. I had trouble talking and had to end my call quickly. It was incredible and she was very good with her mouth. I live in a neighborhood and we have street lights so it wasn't completely dark. I just knew someone was going to drive by or walk out of their house and see us. She took me to the finish. It was a huge orgasm. She tucked me back in my shorts and sat down beside me licking her lips.
I miss her incredible blow jobs. I was very lucky to have found such a good girlfriend. She enjoyed giving. Most days she would suck me off twice a day. I think she really had a thing for giving head and swallowing. Too bad the crazy out weighed the incredible head.

Girlfriend and I were sitting in the front yard one evening around Fourth of July. A local high school just passed the tree line was having a professional fireworks display. We had been drinking all evening. And put some chairs out in the lawn to watch the display. I received a phone call while the display was going on. My girlfriend got down on her knees and unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out. She started licking me and giving me head. I had trouble talking and had to end my call quickly. It was incredible and she was very good with her mouth. I live in a neighborhood and we have street lights so it wasn't completely dark. I just knew someone was going to drive by or walk out of their house and see us. She took me to the finish. It was a huge orgasm. She tucked me back in my shorts and sat down beside me licking her lips.
I miss her incredible blow jobs. I was very lucky to have found such a good girlfriend. She enjoyed giving. Most days she would suck me off twice a day. I think she really had a thing for giving head and swallowing. Too bad the crazy out weighed the incredible head.

Firecracking Blowjob, that. I am sure you have your own way of exploding.
It would have nice to have someone watch you with an intention to join.

Relax. Let your inner slut rule.

You are the best girlfriend ever!

I've dated one like you and it was amazing. Blow jobs all the time, sometimes multiple a day. She would attack me in places, so others would be able to see. It was good times. I had several phone calls cut short because of her need. I miss her and her insatiable need for cock.

Unfortunately my current girlfriend doesn't enjoy blow jobs and said she will only do it when super horny. Hmm, I may have to rethink our current situation.

Last edited:
Firecracking Blowjob, that. I am sure you have your own way of exploding.
It would have nice to have someone watch you with an intention to join.

Funny you bring that up. A former girlfriend wanted to watch us pleasure each other orally. And she might have joined in. But crazy wasn't around long enough for that to happen.

Back