Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I would LOVE to suck my first cock!

The thought of my hot watering mouth hovering over a cock-head,
slowly licking and rubbing it till it's stiff and pulsing,
and pushing the shaft between my lips and rolling my tongue along it as it bulges against my throat!
ugh, hell yes! I would LOVE to suck a cock right now!
 
I do!

I have three "favorite things" about sucking a cock:

First, as someone has said, at the very beginning, when his cock is semi- erect, taking it into my mouth and gently swirling my tongue around it feeling it grow and become fully erect....

Second, pausing to make out with his balls, his taint, that beautiful corner where his balls meet his inner thigh, breathing in his scent is heaven....

Third, for me, the explosion! Swallowing that warm cum, tasting it and milking those last drops...

I should add a fourth, because it's probably most important for someone who loves to suck cock like me: that feeling of satisfaction that my mouth brought such intense pleasure to my man of the moment? That is the best!

Yes, I ACTUALLY enjoy sucking cock!!
 
Third, for me, the explosion! Swallowing that warm cum, tasting it and milking those last drops...

This is what I simply cannot wait to experience! I desperately want to take my lover's seed and swallow it, taking what once was his and making it mine...I cannot think of anything more intimate and erotic!
 
This is what I simply cannot wait to experience! I desperately want to take my lover's seed and swallow it, taking what once was his and making it mine...I cannot think of anything more intimate and erotic!

Yeah, Stacy. As I said in my post, for me, that feeling inside me that I was able to please my man is just IT.

I think that might mean I'm a bottom? Lol
 
Yeah, Stacy. As I said in my post, for me, that feeling inside me that I was able to please my man is just IT.

I think that might mean I'm a bottom? Lol

LOL!, but that's just fine? What's more exciting and erotic knowing that you've pleased a man sexually? I can think of no greater fulfillment than making the man I love happy!

I guess it's because I'm just a naturally giving person anyway!
 
LOL!, but that's just fine? What's more exciting and erotic knowing that you've pleased a man sexually? I can think of no greater fulfillment than making the man I love happy!

I guess it's because I'm just a naturally giving person anyway!

I hope it's fine!

Seriously - a grateful deep, deep kiss from your man after you've satisfied him?!?
 
I hope it's fine!

Seriously - a grateful deep, deep kiss from your man after you've satisfied him?!?

That would be heaven! Hopefully, the guy I end up with will not be afraid to kiss me after cumming in my mouth...
 
Stacy is never allowed to get a guy in bed. Soon as she does, that guy will literally end up sucked dry, weakened to the point of not being able to get out of that bed.

But man, what a great way to go ;)
 
Stacy is never allowed to get a guy in bed. Soon as she does, that guy will literally end up sucked dry, weakened to the point of not being able to get out of that bed.

But man, what a great way to go ;)

At the end of your first sentence I was :(

At the end of your second sentence I was :)

At the end of your third sentence I was :D
 
At the end of your first sentence I was :(

At the end of your second sentence I was :)

At the end of your third sentence I was :D

Sorry hun, as hard as you get me with every post, and as much as I want to cum to every one, I know that whoever you finally catch is going to die from overuse. But hey, can I be the first to go? ;)
 
Shemale cock

I've only ever sucked my vibe, (and my dildo), but I know after years of practice, if given the chance, I'd fall absolutely head-over-heels in love sucking cock...

Just waiting for the right guy to give the gift of my oral virginity to...

####

I'm so lucky to have been able to swallow shemale cock while overseas, but I need a real mans cock these days
 
Sorry hun, as hard as you get me with every post, and as much as I want to cum to every one, I know that whoever you finally catch is going to die from overuse. But hey, can I be the first to go? ;)

LOL! The man that has the privilege of taking my oral virginity has to take my heart first....

:)
 
when I was doing it...I really enjoyed it. I was always amazed at how smooth and warm a cock really is. The pleasure of giving pleasure...if that makes any sense.
 
I'm not sure but the feeling of a hard cock abusing the back of tongue and over throat helps make my dick hard and I can come easier while jacking off while its happening.
 
Love It!

Although it's been a good while since I've blown a guy (I've only blown 9 dudes over the last 10 or 12 years) I've totally enjoyed it... especially during mmf play.

Licking the shaft and tasting the precum with my tongue before engulfing it is completely pleasureable... and I absolutely love sharing a cock with a girl and am in total bliss when she feeds me cock.

Still haven't sucked a guy to completion yet... it's one of the things that's on my sexual bucket list.
 
In addition to the thrilling enjoyment and intense pleasure that I experience while I'm down on my knees, with a hard cock filling and fucking my mouth , I find it to be very erotically exciting and a source of extreme satisfaction whenever I consider that I am, in fact a "cocksucker"!!! That I will eagerly and enthusiastically delight in performing an act that so much of society considers to be degrading and humiliating actually heightens and magnifies it's appeal for me! I actually LOVE simply "being" a cocksucker!!
 
I really enjoy the head passing over my lips and feeling my lips swell as I am sucking his cock.....

That feeling of softness and hardness at the same time.

The heat of the cock as it passes through my lips as well......

And of course, that impending cum shot in my mouth. The pace quickens, the feeling of him losing control, and then finally the cock thickens and begins to jerk as you anxiously await the arrival of the flood of that thick tasty cum......

And then the feeling and taste of the cum as it shoots into your mouth..........

I love the after taste of cum as well......... That musky odor that lingers for a few hours after in your tonsils.........

I have given head to about 12 different guys, most multiple times, and I cannot say that I have ever had a cock in my mouth that I did not fully enjoy.......
 
As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.

The feeling of his bulge through his pants as I rub his shaft. The anticipation that I'm going to get to see what's luking there, is it cut, is it curved, does it have a perfectly pink head?

Then the feel of his shaft as it pops through the fly, the lenght of it offset by the fuzz he has on his belly, running up to his chest. The soft curve of his scrotum, hinting at the swollen balls within.

The faint musty scent of his cock as I burry my nose in his fur, and pull his balls into my mouth, gently playing with them with my tongue. I love the smell of a mans cock, even freshly showered there's a hint of something that drives me wild.

I love how they are all so silky smooth once your lips are wrapped around them, that familiar give coupled with their excited rigidity, how my tongue just glides over their mushroom before I bury their shaft in my throat.

I love the noises he makes as I work his member with my mouth, as I take what is most precious to him into myself and work work him into unthinking pleasure.

And then that panting, that gasping of breath as he nears climax, and the twitching at the base of his cock that tells me I've done my job right, that I'm about to be rewarded for all of my hard work.

I love how he tells me that it's so hot, watching me stroke my own fat cock as I make him moan, that he loves when my lips trace down his shaft and sack and flick lightly across his puckered hole.

But most of all, I love that look on his face when he tells me he's about to cum. When he's at the brink and he expects me to pull off and use my hand to help him cross that line, but I don't, and I see his eyes roll back in his head as the waves of pleasure roll across his gut and he expends himself into my mouth.

I love the feeling of that warm salty slime as it rolls around my mouth, as it pulses into my throat, and just for a moment I'm one with him in ecstasy. I've fufilled one of his most basic desires, and he slumps back exhausted. There is no feeling like knowing that I've taken his seed, the essence of himsef into me, and it makes me feel complete.
 
Back
Top