Stranger fingering you in public

God, this is so hot & has my pussy wet right now. This fantasy always plays into my exhibition play...the thought of having some stranger come up to me while I'm playing with myself in public & beginning to finger my tight little pussy drives me right into an explosively gushing orgasm.

Sorry but I disagree........ There Is no way I want a stranger to just randomly decide he is going to sexually assault me.

Im probably right in thinking 90% of what is said in Lit isn't actually true so I take this post as just people saying what they think others want to hear. Why would anyone want a stranger to walk up to them and touch them sexually with no prior warning or reason to. why would you want to put yourself in a position that could result in being hurt or contacting a sexual transmitted illness or worse.

the OP who said they enjoy their partner to touch them in public such as a theatre or nightclub is different and I guess part of the fun of being together.

Just remember to respect the other people nearby as they may not agree with you lol

You have a very valid point.
If I were to attempt fingering a stranger in public I would expect to be slapped and locked up.
However, if I were to finger a willing friend in public I would expect to get a hug and a kiss...

It is a fun thought but if it actually happened I think I would be a bit freaked out.

Don't feel bad. It would take bigger balls than I even dream of having to make such a move, and on top of that, my mama would rise from the grave and whup me!

Don't feel bad. It would take bigger balls than I even dream of having to make such a move, and on top of that, my mama would rise from the grave and whup me!

I'm right there with you Twister. It's a pretty cool fantasy to read about but it just ain't right to actually do it to someone. Who in their right mind would risk going to jail by attempting this???

Sorry but I disagree........ There Is no way I want a stranger to just randomly decide he is going to sexually assault me.

Im probably right in thinking 90% of what is said in Lit isn't actually true so I take this post as just people saying what they think others want to hear. Why would anyone want a stranger to walk up to them and touch them sexually with no prior warning or reason to. why would you want to put yourself in a position that could result in being hurt or contacting a sexual transmitted illness or worse.

the OP who said they enjoy their partner to touch them in public such as a theatre or nightclub is different and I guess part of the fun of being together.

Just remember to respect the other people nearby as they may not agree with you lol

I agree with you Debbie but keep in mind that some of this is a fantasy and if a person goes through with it, then its on them. The oly way to do the fantasy safely would be to role play so you would know who the "stranger" was.

Last edited:
With a stranger, once while in college I was on bus for a few hours riding back to campus from my hometown. Sitting next to me was a very attractive co-ed. For at least one-half hour my hand was on the seat between us making contact with her thigh. She must have felt it too, but made no effort to move away.

With SOs have done it in many theaters. And once, one reciprocated and pulled my erection out for some fun. Lucky for us, there were few others in the theater.

yer i done it two chicks were friends

saw the same movie twice

i finger the first girl in the front row she did not care who saw her

the second girl was like don't tell my mate gotta love that chicks will screw over there friends for it

then she was a bit more shy but my fingers were buried in her

the first girl made her go home without her panties

I'm right there with you Twister. It's a pretty cool fantasy to read about but it just ain't right to actually do it to someone. Who in their right mind would risk going to jail by attempting this???

I do so agree with you! It's why I am so conflicted by the experience. On the one hand I have to admit that it felt wonderful and that I came really hard. On the other hand it was a violation, and quite scary. And I still to this day feel guilt both at the pleasure and the fact that I did not report it to the police.and even though it felt incredible I have to say that the moment I got home I jumped into a very hot bath and scrubbed myself raw for fear of infection. But all that being said I still feel this strange guilty pleasure at the experience and remembering it still makes me wet.:eek:

That's why most stories are with SO's. If you look the majority think hot fantasy icky reality. So we agree with you :)

Very hot as always, especially that it actually happened.

I posted this in another thread but it seems peculiarly apt for this one. It is not however a fantasy it is fact.
The most public place I ever came was on a peak hour train. And it was not at my instigation. The area between the doors on the train was packed so tight you couldn’t even see your own feet very few people could reach any of the handrails to hold on and if it wasn’t for the tightly packed bodies, the swaying of the train would have knocked me over. I felt a light touch between my thighs from behind and initially thought it was simply someone’s baggage touching me. The touch got a little firmer and I tried to wiggle away from it but there wasn’t anywhere to wiggle to. My wiggling only seemed to make the touch firmer and I realised it was a hand. I couldn’t turn to see who it was and even if I could have turned there wouldn’t have been any way to see down to connect the hand to correct person. The hand continued to stroke against the gusset of my pantihose. I was shocked, embarrassed and confused as to what to do. Wiggling only made the hand move faster and the owner of the hand had to be aware that it had made me wet very fast. I was blushing and embarrassed but too turned on to do anything to protest and the first station that we would stop at was 25 minutes away as this was a fast minimal stop train. I couldn’t get my hands down to the hand on my pussy without the risk of losing my handbag. And honestly it just felt too good. I came hard leaning against some poor fellow in a suit in front of me. I think my knees would have given out had it not been for the pressure of all the bodies. The hand withdrew and when the train stopped at the station I tried to try and get some clue to the identity of the owner of the hand. Looking for a grinning face, a wet hand, shifty eyes anything that would give away the lurker but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I had found the owner of that hand I mean he was in fact a criminal (at least I think it was a he)I think I would have found it very difficult to prosecute someone for making me cum. Perhaps it was wrong not to report it, the next person it was attempted on may not have been so fortunate and I just let it slide. To this day thinking about it is one of my favourite spurs to masturbation.

Debbie, you said it for me as well...

Ew. who knows where their hands have been D:<

exactly which is why "even though it felt incredible I have to say that the moment I got home I jumped into a very hot bath and scrubbed myself raw for fear of infection.

I posted this in another thread but it seems peculiarly apt for this one. It is not however a fantasy it is fact.
The most public place I ever came was on a peak hour train. And it was not at my instigation. The area between the doors on the train was packed so tight you couldn’t even see your own feet very few people could reach any of the handrails to hold on and if it wasn’t for the tightly packed bodies, the swaying of the train would have knocked me over. I felt a light touch between my thighs from behind and initially thought it was simply someone’s baggage touching me. The touch got a little firmer and I tried to wiggle away from it but there wasn’t anywhere to wiggle to. My wiggling only seemed to make the touch firmer and I realised it was a hand. I couldn’t turn to see who it was and even if I could have turned there wouldn’t have been any way to see down to connect the hand to correct person. The hand continued to stroke against the gusset of my pantihose. I was shocked, embarrassed and confused as to what to do. Wiggling only made the hand move faster and the owner of the hand had to be aware that it had made me wet very fast. I was blushing and embarrassed but too turned on to do anything to protest and the first station that we would stop at was 25 minutes away as this was a fast minimal stop train. I couldn’t get my hands down to the hand on my pussy without the risk of losing my handbag. And honestly it just felt too good. I came hard leaning against some poor fellow in a suit in front of me. I think my knees would have given out had it not been for the pressure of all the bodies. The hand withdrew and when the train stopped at the station I tried to try and get some clue to the identity of the owner of the hand. Looking for a grinning face, a wet hand, shifty eyes anything that would give away the lurker but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I had found the owner of that hand I mean he was in fact a criminal (at least I think it was a he)I think I would have found it very difficult to prosecute someone for making me cum. Perhaps it was wrong not to report it, the next person it was attempted on may not have been so fortunate and I just let it slide. To this day thinking about it is one of my favourite spurs to masturbation.

OMG this made me so hot!
Then I thought what if it had been some filthy, nasty, homeless guy. I think not knowing is the best/worst part of this story.

Well if you wanted to fullfil your fantasy, perhaps you could find someone local online that you have not met or seen but talked to for sometime then bring it up after some time knowing them.

Tell them what club you are going to and what you will be wearing and let them help you live out your fantasy at the bar. You know it will happen but not whn and by who !

You may want to find a happy medium maybe and have a picture of them. or even have a phone number for them. Whatever you felt reasonable safe with.

What can I say

The situation where I had this experience just felt right....that warm, sensuous feeling from laying on the beach combined with the horniess of alcohol, maybe....The situation has to be right and feel good when this happens.

about 10 years ago we were in another town with a couple of married friends and had booked an apartment. We had booked for dinner but ended up in a spa, then inan awesome foursome which ended up with dinner being delayed. When we made it to dinner we were still hot to trot. I sat between my wife and my friends wife and began sliding my hand up my friends wife's dress, then up my wife's. First one at a time then both together. I had to settle for caressing my wife outside her panties, but my friend's wife opened her legs and even mover her panties aside for me. It was incredibly erotic and both wives were enjoying it. Thinking back, I'm sure we were observed, but at the time didn't notice.

We left that restaurant ready to fuck again and didn't even make it back to the apartment. It was a short walk to back and once we were reasonably alone I removed my friend's wife's panties and fingered her as we walked. My wife received attention from my friend. I unzipped my friends wife's dress and it fell to the ground. She got embarrassed and pulled it up but remained unzipped.

I saw my friend in a deep embrace with my wife and her dress up around her hips. It was too much and I just took my friend's wife between two parked cars and did her over the hood. Fantastic night, but the highlight was fingering them both in the rerstaurant.

Well if you wanted to fullfil your fantasy, perhaps you could find someone local online that you have not met or seen but talked to for sometime then bring it up after some time knowing them.

Tell them what club you are going to and what you will be wearing and let them help you live out your fantasy at the bar. You know it will happen but not whn and by who !

You may want to find a happy medium maybe and have a picture of them. or even have a phone number for them. Whatever you felt reasonable safe with.

That's a good idea. I think it's hot but I wouldn't want a stranger doing that to me. I would prefer a boyfriend or someone I knew.

I've seen this short story on other sites before. Obviously fiction, but still on topic:

Terri crammed her way onto into the third car of the Englewood-Howard subway line on her way to the loop for work It was only 7:00AM and the car was already packed like a can of sardines. After about a month of subway rides, Terri would get fed up and take her car to work, but that usually only lasted a day or two because of the horrible traffic and expensive Loop parking rates. The el was considerably faster and cheaper, if not more convenient than driving a car. On this Wednesday it seemed that it was packed tighter than normal, and Terri was pressed between a well dressed business man and a mid forties woman who smelled of Chanel No. 5.
The car rocked back and forth as the train made it's way from the far north side on it's way down town. Having made the same trip thousands of times, Terri kind of put her mind in neutral and just swayed with motion of the car. She was gazing out the window at the passing apartment buildings, and hardly noticed Miss Chanel No. 5 starting to breath a little harder and more shallowly. Only when she felt the woman stiffen against her did she realize that something was up. Now looking the woman in the eyes, she could see that she was in some sort of discomfort. "Are you all right," asked Terri? The woman just nodded her head and gulped down a breath of air. For the next several stops Terri watched to see that the lady was going to be okay. Her cheeks now flushed a bright red, Terri felt the woman grinding herself into Terri and trying to hide her short gasps of air. Terri couldn't believe it, but she thought that the woman looked to be having an orgasm right on the train! She became more convinced when the woman's body suddenly went limp and her breathing returned to normal

She gave Terri a weak smile and then looked away. Terri was about to forget it when she felt the unmistakable feeling of a hand sliding up the inside of her thigh up under her skirt! "My God," she thought, "this is what happened to her fellow passenger!!!" Frantically looking around she couldn't see anyone looking out of the ordinary. She looked to see if the business man pressed against her could be the culprit. He was reading the newspaper in one hand and holding on to the over head bar with the other. "Can't be him," she thought! By now the hand had worked it's way farther up her thigh. She could feel fingers softly brushing against the front of her panties. "Should she scream?" She was sure that if she did, the hand would be gone and she would surely look like a fool!!! Now the fingers had worked their way past the elastic on the leg openings and now were moving up and down her slit. "Shit," she thought, "I can't help it, I'm getting wet!!!" Now her own breaths came more shallowly. As the car swayed too and fro it only heightened her arousal! Chanel No. 5 now looked her in the eye and in a second knew what was happening to Terri. The woman mouthed the words, "It's good, isn't it?" Terri smiled back weakly and barely nodded her head in the affirmative. Now fingers had totally invaded her vagina! She now no longer cared about anything except having her orgasm! "My clit, please hit my clit," she pleaded to herself! Finally a finger found her hard nub and began to rub it in earnest! Now Terri was the one pushing up against the other woman! This time, however, the woman pushed back just enough to help Terri keep her balance. In fact their breasts were nowsquished together and Terri slowly ground her's into the other lady's making her hotter the ever!

Terri was now on automatic pilot, and all she could think about was that finger on her clit! She moved her hips trying to get the finger to move faster! As if to admonish her to be still, it stopped rubbing it all together for a few seconds. Terri didn't move a muscle and sure enough the steady, if slow masturbation continued. Just when she thought she would make it, a slight increase in pressure and pace tipped the scales and Terri felt a shuddering orgasm flood her helpless pussy! Barely able to stand up, Terri slowly began to regain her composure. The next thing she knew the hand was gone and the conductor was yelling out her stop. On slightly wobbly legs Terri exited the train and headed off to work. Appearing at her side was Chanel No. 5. Falling into step next to Terri she opined, "A very interesting el ride today!" "Yes," answered Terri, "very interesting!!!" Both women smiled at each other and then each disappeared into the morning rush hour crowd, both a little more satisfied than the other commuters on their way to work!

This is a long time fantasy of mine...not that I want it to happen...But I will tell you when it did happen under the guidance of my Master Husband.. I was passing by a couple of guys at a crowded D.C Night Club, Another Master who knew my Husband had planned it all along between themselves.....But did not give me any clues...well....I figured it out after 25 seconds or so after it happened...mainly due to the audacity of the approach...This guy...kept fingering me, and trying to get his thumb up my back side at the same time, and when I yelped, he reached out and grabbed my thigh and tweeked and pinched in his efforts to get me to comply....to cut the long story short.... this was one heavenly experience....I would have not missed for the world....

I've seen this short story on other sites before. Obviously fiction, but still on topic:

Terri crammed her way onto into the third car of the Englewood-Howard subway line on her way to the loop for work It was only 7:00AM and the car was already packed like a can of sardines. After about a month of subway rides, Terri would get fed up and take her car to work, but that usually only lasted a day or two because of the horrible traffic and expensive Loop parking rates. The el was considerably faster and cheaper, if not more convenient than driving a car. On this Wednesday it seemed that it was packed tighter than normal, and Terri was pressed between a well dressed business man and a mid forties woman who smelled of Chanel No. 5.
The car rocked back and forth as the train made it's way from the far north side on it's way down town. Having made the same trip thousands of times, Terri kind of put her mind in neutral and just swayed with motion of the car. She was gazing out the window at the passing apartment buildings, and hardly noticed Miss Chanel No. 5 starting to breath a little harder and more shallowly. Only when she felt the woman stiffen against her did she realize that something was up. Now looking the woman in the eyes, she could see that she was in some sort of discomfort. "Are you all right," asked Terri? The woman just nodded her head and gulped down a breath of air. For the next several stops Terri watched to see that the lady was going to be okay. Her cheeks now flushed a bright red, Terri felt the woman grinding herself into Terri and trying to hide her short gasps of air. Terri couldn't believe it, but she thought that the woman looked to be having an orgasm right on the train! She became more convinced when the woman's body suddenly went limp and her breathing returned to normal

She gave Terri a weak smile and then looked away. Terri was about to forget it when she felt the unmistakable feeling of a hand sliding up the inside of her thigh up under her skirt! "My God," she thought, "this is what happened to her fellow passenger!!!" Frantically looking around she couldn't see anyone looking out of the ordinary. She looked to see if the business man pressed against her could be the culprit. He was reading the newspaper in one hand and holding on to the over head bar with the other. "Can't be him," she thought! By now the hand had worked it's way farther up her thigh. She could feel fingers softly brushing against the front of her panties. "Should she scream?" She was sure that if she did, the hand would be gone and she would surely look like a fool!!! Now the fingers had worked their way past the elastic on the leg openings and now were moving up and down her slit. "Shit," she thought, "I can't help it, I'm getting wet!!!" Now her own breaths came more shallowly. As the car swayed too and fro it only heightened her arousal! Chanel No. 5 now looked her in the eye and in a second knew what was happening to Terri. The woman mouthed the words, "It's good, isn't it?" Terri smiled back weakly and barely nodded her head in the affirmative. Now fingers had totally invaded her vagina! She now no longer cared about anything except having her orgasm! "My clit, please hit my clit," she pleaded to herself! Finally a finger found her hard nub and began to rub it in earnest! Now Terri was the one pushing up against the other woman! This time, however, the woman pushed back just enough to help Terri keep her balance. In fact their breasts were nowsquished together and Terri slowly ground her's into the other lady's making her hotter the ever!

Terri was now on automatic pilot, and all she could think about was that finger on her clit! She moved her hips trying to get the finger to move faster! As if to admonish her to be still, it stopped rubbing it all together for a few seconds. Terri didn't move a muscle and sure enough the steady, if slow masturbation continued. Just when she thought she would make it, a slight increase in pressure and pace tipped the scales and Terri felt a shuddering orgasm flood her helpless pussy! Barely able to stand up, Terri slowly began to regain her composure. The next thing she knew the hand was gone and the conductor was yelling out her stop. On slightly wobbly legs Terri exited the train and headed off to work. Appearing at her side was Chanel No. 5. Falling into step next to Terri she opined, "A very interesting el ride today!" "Yes," answered Terri, "very interesting!!!" Both women smiled at each other and then each disappeared into the morning rush hour crowd, both a little more satisfied than the other commuters on their way to work!

WOW. That is sooooo HOT !!!

Back