Beneath my Dreamscape

I have been waiting a LONG time to hear some audio like this. Thanks for making my day, hon. ;)

On the look out for someone who likes to share a little audio fun together. If that seems like something you'd enjoy, give me a PM.

Have plenty of clips on here, so you can see if my voice floats your boat ;)

DS
:rose:

just sticking my head in to say hello :D you make my ears very happy ;) x

This thread needed a bump, DS and it needs some new audio, it would be greatly appreciated!

So, if you are in the mood again...

Dreamscape man!

That close up photo, end of page one, is supreme. It sooo evokes the reality for a guy. Good on you mate. Happy times. As a Brit, it's a delight for me to listen to your youthful English voice and imagine what it does for American girls - so reminds me of that crazy bar scene in Love Actually - though your accent and approach is way way different of course!

Dreamscape man!

That close up photo, end of page one, is supreme. It sooo evokes the reality for a guy. Good on you mate. Happy times. As a Brit, it's a delight for me to listen to your youthful English voice and imagine what it does for American girls - so reminds me of that crazy bar scene in Love Actually - though your accent and approach is way way different of course!

This thread needed a bump, DS and it needs some new audio, it would be greatly appreciated!

So, if you are in the mood again...

just sticking my head in to say hello :D you make my ears very happy ;) x

Sorry i didn't reply to your posts...

Pretty much let this thread die..

Until now ;)

Control

fooooooook meeeeee..... your new audios are superhot dreamy....
I'd crawl for you ;) :kiss:

Aren't you overdoing it a bit?

*picks her self up from the floor*

Nothing for such a long time and then four in one day! I should have known better than to listen to them all once ...

Aren't you overdoing it a bit?

*picks her self up from the floor*

Nothing for such a long time and then four in one day! I should have known better than to listen to them all once ...

Haha i got some inspiration.

Now listen again and get yourself back on the floor.. ;)

Haha i got some inspiration.

Now listen again and get yourself back on the floor.. ;)

At once. I meant to say "all at once". See what you have done to me!

Great inspiration. I will gladly listen to them once more. Maybe I should put some cushions on the floor first, though.

At once. I meant to say "all at once". See what you have done to me!

Great inspiration. I will gladly listen to them once more. Maybe I should put some cushions on the floor first, though.

you all wobbly hun?

he's too hot he should come with a warning.... :devil:

Holy hell, man *fans myself* You really should have a warning label! Very nice!

Back