Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isolated Blurt here.

Disdain is a terrible thing, don't make me feel that for you. Simply because you refuse to grow a set of balls. Pity is not something that you want either, simply because I don't do pityfucks.

Listen when I talk to you, pay attention, because I don't/won't repeat myself.

Blurt over.

Good morning everyone.

If I knew exactly what a snugglefuck was, I think I'd like one... :D

My heavens!!! Can you take that fuckin mic away from your face!! You're makin me quiver and NOT in a good way!! :eek:

This work schedule fuckin sucks!!! I'm glad it's not mine on a regular fuckin basis!!!

Thank heavens I'm off Mon and Tues.... even if I have to go to two Drs on Tuesday!!

Workin on less than 5 hrs sleep doesn't sound too exciting at this time... ~sigh~

.... blurt over........

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! :kiss: :rose:

Raindear816 said:
How wonderful, gG, you are a great person to be grateful and concerned. Stay focussed on what is true for you, and let things fall into place. A soulmate and a girlfriend are truly blesings.

:) :rose:

MY BLURT:

Who do you think I am? Cinderfuckingrella? You are NOT my Daddy, nor my Master, and you, pal sure the FUCK aren't Prince Charming! So lighten up, the house is clean--- put your own clothes away.
And if you ever take that tone with me again, you fucktard, I will not hasten to plant my tiny foot in your ass!:mad:

END BLURT

that's right...I'M prince carming *wink*

you may not be cinderella hunni, but I'd make you my princess anyday!!!!!!

last night rocked out. would be awesome is you joined me one night. btw, there's a lil tequila, a lime or two, and a bit of sea salt left *nudge, nudge wink, wink*
<evilflirtygrin>

pj

MysteriousRomantic said:

Hon I have romped around some box twice in over 10 years. I am not that kind of guy. I do not view a woman as just a sex object. Sorry you hit a nerve on that comment. Pleae forgive me
No dear, I wasn't saying that, nor did you hit a nerve. I was just reassuring you that there was a neutral listening ear available if you needed it. No worries.

I've had enought therapy in my life to offer some pretty decent advice. :)

TantaLiza said:

My heavens!!! Can you take that fuckin mic away from your face!! You're makin me quiver and NOT in a good way!! :eek:

This work schedule fuckin sucks!!! I'm glad it's not mine on a regular fuckin basis!!!

Thank heavens I'm off Mon and Tues.... even if I have to go to two Drs on Tuesday!!

Workin on less than 5 hrs sleep doesn't sound too exciting at this time... ~sigh~

.... blurt over........

*smooches* to envigorate liza and make her day go better

*anywhere ya want em*

TantaLiza said:

.... blurt over........

*anywhere ya want em*

TantaLiza said:

.... blurt over........

:rose: & HUGS Liza. I hope today and the days ahead go well for you. @(___) my biggest cup of high-test coffee for you, friend. :)

Raindear816 said:
MY BLURT:

Who do you think I am? Cinderfuckingrella? You are NOT my Daddy, nor my Master, and you, pal sure the FUCK aren't Prince Charming! So lighten up, the house is clean--- put your own clothes away.
And if you ever take that tone with me again, you fucktard, I will not hasten to plant my tiny foot in your ass!:mad:

END BLURT

I'd give the world to see you do just that, girlfriend! He's been working on that foot up his ass for a long time as far as I'm concerned and if I were close enough, you know I'd do it for ya. ;)

Raindear~

babygirl sometimes that tiny foot up their asses is precisely what they need to get their heads on straight!:)

Blurt~

Don't complain about the way things are and then do nothing in the way of changing them. I am not your mother. I am not your psychiatrist. I am not you magic wand. Stand up and make the change or stop complaining about it.

Mskey said:
Raindear~

babygirl sometimes that tiny foot up their asses is precisely what they need to get their heads on straight!:)

Blurt~

Don't complain about the way things are and then do nothing in the way of changing them. I am not your mother. I am not your psychiatrist. I am not you magic wand. Stand up and make the change or stop complaining about it.

Sounds like you have been hanging around some of the same people that I have Mskey.

Good afternoon everyone.

Morons with No sense of humor who pick on friends deserve to be shot.
Sometimes I wish they'd put a minimum IQ on the board of 50 and get rid of some of them.

^^^^^^^^

Hunny that post just gave me a much needed laugh!

Blurt....

why does it always seem as if the cosmos conspire to throw all their shit my way around this time of year?

Isolated blurt,

Sometimes it is so nice just to sit back and watch people get their comeuppances.

my blurt

it's effin hilarious watching you try so hard to get me to notice you. I noticed...and I'm pissi ng myself laughing at the patheticness of it all. happy now fucktart?

Blurt,

I really like it when all is right in my world, for many reasons.

Good morning everyone.

princejonny said:

*anywhere ya want em*

Mmmmmm.... that musta been what did it! I made it thru... then passed out quick after I got home!!!

Happy Monday, darlin'!! :kiss: :kiss:

Raindear816 said:
:rose: & HUGS Liza. I hope today and the days ahead go well for you. @(___) my biggest cup of high-test coffee for you, friend. :)

Thanks, sweetie!! I don't drink the stuff but if it was that high-test, I'm positive the smell woulda worked just as well!!! :D

Happy day to you!! :rose:

Blurt or two.....

I'm not likin the financial end of things about now.... ~sigh~

Sometimes I just wonder what this world is comin to... why the hell this younger generation feels it's necessary to bring the parents into situations when it's their own freakin fault in the first place!! I mean please... when ya fuck around ya pay!! By then, you're the parent and you need to grow the hell up!!! Take responsibility for you and your child!! Don't make grandma have an anxiety attack because you can't control her son!!! Besides that.... don't fuckin mess with her job by continuously callin for hours when there's not a damn thing she can do about it!!! Stupid bitch!!!

When will this fuckless frustration end???? *scream*

Thank you and good day to you all!! :kiss: :rose:

blurt

Note to self............You can't live your kids lives for them, and sometimes you don't even want to watch.......

Check on ticket prices prices to New Zealand... might be far enough away........

blurt...

well now you really have gone and done it haven't you? how stupid did you think she was?
Well rest assured sweetheart that she's not as dumb as you, and that unlike you she won't threaten what she can't back up so enjoy your little fantasy while you can hun because the official countdown has begun. You are now living on very borrowed time and about to realize you've cried wolf so often that nobody in the village will ride to your rescue.
Welcome to your own private nightmare, sit a while cuz the funs just getting started.

Blurt...life is a good thing now and again. Especially watching the comeuppances being served like revenge, cold.

apparantly someone just got their cornflkes shit in

so i iped my ass on their napkin for effect

princejonny said:
apparantly someone just got their cornflkes shit in

so i iped my ass on their napkin for effect

You could put it that way. Hi ya PJ good to see you. :kiss:

i'm good sweetheart. it appears you and I are spreading cheer and good will ttowards all mankind huh?

NOT!!!!

could you pass the salt? i need to rub it in someone's wounded pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back