Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Rogers Death

It is sad when anyone dies, especially like that. I never hardly watched him and did not like him. I was old enough when he first came on that I felt I was too old for that. But after I got grown and saw him on morning shows and looked back at some of the topics that he covered I had a lot of respect for the man. My heart goes out to his family. It reminded me of my grandmother she found out that she had cancer 12/16/99 and died 2/28/00, very short time to deal with it. However, maybe it was better than being a long drawn out process.

Re: Mr Rogers Death

tonitits said:
It is sad when anyone dies, especially like that. I never hardly watched him and did not like him. I was old enough when he first came on that I felt I was too old for that. But after I got grown and saw him on morning shows and looked back at some of the topics that he covered I had a lot of respect for the man. My heart goes out to his family. It reminded me of my grandmother she found out that she had cancer 12/16/99 and died 2/28/00, very short time to deal with it. However, maybe it was better than being a long drawn out process.
It's not a beautiful day in the neighborhood for his survivor's...his show is still the longest running PBS show by far.

Curious_Fem said:
I second that blurt! Hey Mysti! :rose:
Hi CF....so nice to run into you again :kiss: :rose:

*looking at the clock, hmmm, my day is starting out nice just seeing you here*

Mysticcal said:
Hi CF....so nice to run into you again :kiss: :rose:

*looking at the clock, hmmm, my day is starting out nice just seeing you here*

Yes, it is a new day isn't it?? What a wonderful way to start the day. :rose:

Curious_Fem said:
Yes, it is a new day isn't it?? What a wonderful way to start the day. :rose:

It sure is, and looking out the window, it just started snowing, so pretty :)

My last blurt before I go to bed:

I just had the most amazing conversation with a very intelligent and witty woman. It was very refreshing to talk to someone that thinks along the same lines I do.....and I look forward to having many more conversations with her.

Thank you, Mysti. Goodnight. :rose:

No work for the next 9 days!!! WooHoo!!

Damn! I wanna have at least 24 hrs to myself.... (not totally, tho *eg*) I have some "things" that need to be taken care of... :devil:

I don't want my grandmother to suffer... the aneurism is inopperable... ~sob~ Now she's ready to be with my grandfather...

Damn...I hate having this knee injury and being inactive! Grrrrrrrr! I want to be as active as usual but can't until this heals/rehabs! I have SO much I want/need to do and this prevents me from doing it! Augggggghhhhh!

I hate it when friends are in pain and there is nothing I can do for them but think about them, send good vibes and keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Curious_Fem said:
My last blurt before I go to bed:

I just had the most amazing conversation with a very intelligent and witty woman. It was very refreshing to talk to someone that thinks along the same lines I do.....and I look forward to having many more conversations with her.

Thank you, Mysti. Goodnight. :rose:

Hugs and kisses CF.....that was a wonderful conversation and I am so glad to get to know you. Have a great weekend my friend.
:kiss: :rose:

Blurt of sorts...

I very much appreciated the condolences and prayers sent to me thru my friends an acquaintances here on the board during this time!!! I only hope that I can give my support when needed in return....

Many hugs and kisses!!!

LizA:kiss:

For TantaLiza

Let me add to those to wish you well. This can be a very hard time. If there is anything I can do, please feel free. You seem like a very nice and sincere person. Take care.

I have a pulled muscle in my back...it kinda reminds me of the same feeling one achieves by pissing on an electrical fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back