Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lil secret said:
i'm not much of a dancer....

unless it's mattress dancing :kiss: ;)

You don't have to think of yourself as much of a dancer to dance. Hold her, listen to the music and move your body. It goes far.

Peteslaw2 said:
You don't have to think of yourself as much of a dancer to dance. Hold her, listen to the music and move your body. It goes far.
hi Pete :rose:

maybe i just need a willing partner to teach me :)

Missingmeds said:
A willing partner is a good thing to have in so many ways.

amen to that sweet stuff

good night my friends. i have an early day tomorrow and a long week ahead of me. had a great time hangin with all of you tonite.

:kiss:es for the ladies

high5's for my brahs

sweet dreams all

princejonny said:
amen to that sweet stuff

good night my friends. i have an early day tomorrow and a long week ahead of me. had a great time hangin with all of you tonite.

:kiss:es for the ladies

high5's for my brahs

sweet dreams all

I'll second that one, PJ!!

Erotic dreams to ya, darlin'!! :kiss:

Peteslaw2 said:

Sounds wonderful.... all I need is a volunteer!! :D

TantaLiza said:
Hey MM... get attacked by ass monkeys again??? ~giggle~

Who me? No, but then I think that they learned their lesson on that one the last time out.

I just wanted someone on the thread to be aware that they are lurking around again.

* I ask before I touch. You said it was okay. So why get mad? At either of us because you didn't want to be truthful with me.*

Non Lit related.

Missingmeds said:
Who me? No, but then I think that they learned their lesson on that one the last time out.

I just wanted someone on the thread to be aware that they are lurking around again.

AAhhhhhhh... always good to keep eyes peeled for ass monkeys!! :D

Nightbird said:
Pitcher is an Ass Monkey?

Hi Tantaliza!!

No, MT isn't a ass Monkey for the same reason that PJ isn't a ass monkey. They both had brains and aren't afraid to use them.

Good morning everyone.

Missingmeds said:
No, MT isn't a ass Monkey for the same reason that PJ isn't a ass monkey. They both had brains and aren't afraid to use them.

Good morning everyone.

I agree whole heartedly, MM!!

Best of days to you all!! I'm off to shower and to work.... :kiss:

i'm off to work here ya'll...happy monday

kisses to the ladies, waves to the fellas

mad love to ash if she pops in laterz

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back