She Could Be Tamed(closed for Cobra2004)

Her cunt continued to flood his cock with her cum.

"I’m doing to you what you’ve always wanted and you know it. You love this more than you like to admit, but I’ll be here with you to make you see it, and you’re born for this that’s why you need me to train you."

Damn it. He was right she craved his cock. Wanted it in every one of her holes. Part of her knew his big cock would make her orgasm like never before but she had no idea.

Beside all that I love fucking you Bell, you happen to be best hottest cunt I have ever fucked."

His words damn near sent her onto another orgasm. Truth be told he was the biggest cock she'd ever taken before. Max was a hot stud who was hung like a horse. He was also a very dangerous man who made her blood boil.
 
Max told Bell exactly how he saw her and how he felt about her, and everything her told was the truth. Something the truth hurts but it would help the person that heeds to know it. Bell was one of them and she needed to know it before it was too late, but she began to make strides towards it. Still she had a little problem obeying his orders even though it was for her good.

Today Max had discovered she wanted sex she just didn’t truth the men she met so far, and though it was not fair to the men some of them that worked with were good trustworthy men.

Max as a much more firmer and wouldn’t take any shit from her and that in same way was her weakness, and once he fucked her she couldn’t get enough of him. That was another weakness of hers but Max would never use that against her and she knew it.

Looks like we’ve finished in time Bell he told her as he looked in the sky see all the stars.
 
Bell turns her head and looks up at the star filled sky. "Your right." She slowly sat up and ran her fingers through her wild her. It had slipped out of its prison. She didn't have time to mess with it. So she just looked around for her body suit.
 
Max dressed quickly than went into the wagon to get the night gear, and by the time he got everything Bell got her suit back on. He put the head gear and walked closer to the edge of the ravine to look down.

He scanned the house first and could a total of 5, then look at the ground around the house and same 5 men again.
 
She stood next to Max and waited for his count. He told her there were 5 additional men in the house along with the other 5 on the outside. For some reason she'd expected there to be more but this just made her job easier. No. It made their job easier. "So how do we do this?"
 
Max didn’t answer Bell he was still looking at the house thinking. I don’t know Bell I don’t like what I see, or I should say what don’t see. There are far too many dark areas, big area that I can’t see anything and I should see something. There are windows there but it’s far too dark to be just a window.
 
Bell cursed under her breathe. Something had to be interfering with the head gear. Only question was, what is it. "Could a UV light create that dark spot?" She'd never heard of that being done but you had to think of all the possibilities with this job.
 
I don’t think so Bell, it works fine everywhere else except on that part of the building. I think there is something there they don’t want anyone to know about it, and I’m thinking of three things right now. Women they’re going to ship out or bodies of women and guns.
 
"..bodies of women.." That was all that Bell heard. It took all her strength and will power not to go back to her old ways of thinking. But damn it these men need to pay. With their lives. "Someone needs to go get a closer look." She gave him a look that said "I'm going"
 
Max could read her mind by just the way she looked after he told her what he thought. Not without me you’re not. You’re not going down there alone and we’re not ready yet.

We have 5 men outside and they and no problem but if one makes a sound, our plan could blow out in our faces. The other thing is that I was just thinking out loud, it could be something else and not women.

Think with your head Bell no your heart.
 
She sighed. Damn him for being right. If one raised an alarm they could all run or bring out the heavy artillery. She had to get her head in the game. What they just did shouldn't matter now. It probably wont happen again.

Bell shook herself out of it and began checking her ammo while she scooped out the landscape around the house. Plently of trees but she didn't trust herself to climb quietly. She found a dirt path that looked worn into the floor. That was definitely a trap, to easy. Her eyes could only pick up so much so she just waited on Max. Depending on man. Damn she's gotten soft.
 
Bell we have only one chance at this and we better not miss our Qs. We need to take out the 5 men with sleeping darts and they walk around the building, and once we’re down there I’ll go left and you’ll right and you’ll be right behind of them shoot and then shoot the second.

I’ll be waiting after I take out the ones coming towards me, but we still have one more and if you see him shoot and I`ll do the same if I see him first. We should be behind the building by then and hoping there are windows back there.
 
Bell listened closely until he was done. She nodded her head to show she understood. Then she went to his pack to grab the guns with the sleeping darts. One got strapped to her and one on her upper outer thigh. Her was pulled back tight into a bun. Time to get to work. Quiet and stealthy really wasn't her style. Usually she just snapped a few necks, a shot here and there, then made her way back to the office. But Max had another way to do it and she need to listen.

She gave him his dart guns and gave him a little smile. "Ready"
 
Bell nodded she understood and went to the back packs and grabbed the dart guns and gave him his. Max checked everything once more then nodded his head to her.

“Ready

He watched her till she was in position and he heads to the left and waits till the guard come around. His dart gun was pointed to neck high when he saw him coming, waited till he was enough then pulled the trigger and men just slid down against the wall without a sound.
 
Bell quickly found her guard and aimed her gun. When he was close enough she shot him and dropped to ground with a silent thud. The second came around shortly and she dropped him just the same. She was about to head to the back of the house to meet Max when the third guard showed his ugly face. Her gun was at the ready and she quietly disposed of him. Without any further interruptions she made her way to the back of the house and found one window. All she had to do was wait for Max.
 
Max kept walking around the building after shooing the first two men, and when he rounded the corner he was Bell looking up into the wall. He was glad to see she was there waiting for him, and when got there he saw she had been looking at the window.

The window was a little high to reach the ledge and cup the glass so they could get in. I think I take you up on my shoulder Bell and you can cut first and once you’re inside reach with your hand and I’ll climb up.
 
She nodded her understanding and waited him to get into position. She stepped into his cupped hands then climbed up on his shoulders. Grabbing the window she checked to make sure it was clear then she boosted herself in. She reached her hand down to help Max up.
 
Max grabbed Bells hand and pulled himself up. He could hear voices but not loud enough to understand what was said, and fallowed Bell after he was inside. He kept turning his head to make sure no one came behind them, and left the lead to Bell trusting her completely where she was going.
 
Bell headed toward the "dark spot" to see just what they were hiding. She stopped and turned give Max a warning look. Ahead of them were two more guards. She grabbed her dart gun and waited for Max to grab his. They had to take them out at the same time so they wouldn't raise an alarm.
 
Max saw Bell stop and he stops as she turns and gives him a warning look, and that meant she saw more guards and grabs her dart gun. Max grabs his gun and Bell is waiting for him, and then he saw two guards.

He they had to be precise and hit the mark at the same time. He signals her to take the one to her left and they both aim their guns, then both counts 3,2,1 fire.
 
They dropped the guards without a sound. Once they both checked it was clear she continued to lead them towards the area. Quickly and quietly she found the area and saw what they were trying to hide. Stacked in the corner were three dead women. They had obviously been strangled, tied up, and who knows what else. Bell took a deep breathe and kept her rage at bay.

She moves to the side so Max could have a look. Then she heard a muffled whimper. Max looked at her with a look that said "get it together". She shook her head and put up her hands. Bell had not made that's noise but she knew who had. Turning her eyes to the corner, she saw a hand lift. The girl on the bottom was alive.
 
We dropped both guards then we checked if the coast was clear before we moved on. We found the area that sowed dark and though we didn’t know why, we approached it carefully till we found what was hidden in there.

Three women were in a corner stacked on top of one another and looked dead, and then Max heard a soft whimper and thought it was Bell losing her cool and he told her to “get it together”. She raised her hands up realising then it wasn’t her.

Bell turned and saw a hand lifting up from the bottom of the other two bodies. One of them was still alive and both moved closer to her.
 
They had to get this girl out of there. Max helped her move the dead bodies to get to here. She tried to scoot away from us then opened her mouth to scream. Clamping a hand on her mouth Bell quickly stopped that. She whispered in her ear that they were there to help. Slowly she moved her hand and asked where the boss was. Their target. The girl said he was in his office and pointed to a wooden door.

Quickly Bell stood and whispered in Max's ear. "Take care of the boss. Ill stay and watch Ger. I'm not sure if we can trust her just yet."
 
"Take care of the boss. I’ll stay and watch her. I'm not sure if we can trust her just yet."

I’m with you on the trust thing but I think we should lock her in here and take care of the boss man and the goons he has with him. I’m not sure what I saw were all the men he actually had here with him. I saw five men beside the boss, minus the two we just got that leaves three and the boss. The thing is we have no idea how many men he did have.

He turned to the woman. Tell me, how many men did you actually see in here?
 
"I-I saw about four I think. They kept me blind folded. The only time I saw anything is when they tried to kill me and stacked me to the side."

Bell saw that the girl was frightened and scared but that could be an act. Max was right we had to lock her in here and finish our job. She knelt beside the girl. "My partner and I must go finish off these assholes, okay? You will stay put and not move an inch. Thus door with get locked again and will only be unlocked when we come back. Do you understand?" The girl nodded her head and she stood up again.

Bell nodded to Max and they left the room and the girl. The door was locked and they headed into the boss's office. The girl was wrong there were five men and only three remained to guard the boss. Bell and Max pressed their bodies against the wall and scooped them out. The boss was at his desk doing paperwork. From what she could tell he was old but built. He could probably take both of them. They had to take him out quick but first his goons had to go.

She pulled out her second dart gun and aimed at two guards as Max did the same. She waited for his count and the guards were dropped. The boss instantly knew something was wrong and stood up. Before she could grab her pistol Max had already taken the shot and the guy was out for good.
 
Back
Top