Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't y'all get tired of beating your damn chests... ya'd think that'd f'in hurt after all that.....

It was just a comment made, an opinion, we are free to have a f'in opinion aren't we and if made in the wrong place well then just ignore it and go on.....

God... nothing like beating a f'in dead horse is it??

Let it go, for God's sake! You keep posting and going on about it and then talk about the drama... well.... she made a mistake putting it there ~ and now "everyone" or practically everyone there jumps her.....

If you want my opinion on what happened on that thread last night made me uncomfortable. I had wanted to post there but didn't because of not wanting to intrude on the "scene" being played out....

If you want to post on my thread fine I don't care it's fine by me either way. I for one do not hold grudes unless I am done wrong by that person.

God I hate all this shit pot stirring... it's no wonder I don't post much anymore and why some of the older members haven't been around

spiritshadow67 said:
Don't y'all get tired of beating your damn chests... ya'd think that'd f'in hurt after all that.....

It was just a comment made, an opinion, we are free to have a f'in opinion aren't we and if made in the wrong place well then just ignore it and go on.....

God... nothing like beating a f'in dead horse is it??

Let it go, for God's sake! You keep posting and going on about it and then talk about the drama... well.... she made a mistake putting it there ~ and now "everyone" or practically everyone there jumps her.....

If you want my opinion on what happened on that thread last night made me uncomfortable. I had wanted to post there but didn't because of not wanting to intrude on the "scene" being played out....

If you want to post on my thread fine I don't care it's fine by me either way. I for one do not hold grudes unless I am done wrong by that person.

God I hate all this shit pot stirring... it's no wonder I don't post much anymore and why some of the older members haven't been around

they're all conceited snobs... let it go. they don't believe in freedom of speech and shit upon one who dares to speak their mind.

thanks anyway for being who you are. :rose:

HisHarlot said:
they're all conceited snobs... let it go. they don't believe in freedom of speech and shit upon one who dares to speak their mind.

thanks anyway for being who you are. :rose:

that I know and why I don't post like I used to... I did see the somewhat sarcastic remark about reminding them of freedom of speech ~ yes RHF I did see that.

I am who I am and that will never change hun, you are welcome *hugs & :rose:*

{{{{{{{{{{ Oman }}}}}}}}} gosh darn it...you have that knack of making me tear up you know that???? You have no idea what the friendship you have offered to me over the past couple of years has meant to me. So many times I've been bumbed out to open a thread and see something that you have posted and wham...it's tears and a big smile :D :rose: :kiss: :heart:

omahaman2 said:
Lit related

you have at least two who have your back! :)

When youre weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
Im on your side. when times get rough
And friends just cant be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
I will lay me down.

When youre down and out,
When youre on the street,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
Ill take your part.
When darkness comes
And pains is all around,
I will lay me down.
I will lay me down.

Sail on silvergirl,
Sail on by.
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine.
If you need a friend
Im sailing right behind.
I will ease your mind.
I will ease your mind.

i knew it! i knew it! i knew it!

i always seem to know when something's wrong with you. i always seem to know when you're in trouble or when you're hurt.

tonight was no different.

thank god you're all right, and that it wasn't worse. *trying to smile but can't*

Alright never done this one before. But it sort of seems like the rant thread. And maybe people will read this. Maybe not. And maybe someone will impart wisdom from my youth, But likely not. Likely I'm wrong about all this. But who knows.

A little bit ago. (And you can still see it on Poppy's Castle thread. And in the Nerd Power Thread on personals.) I got targeted for something. Someone decided to make fun Of all things to pick. My Av. I'm flexing. I almost cried. No Not in the way oh fragile Ego. No I was finally deemed worthy enough for someone to attempt to pick on me.

And Not even in an effective or useful way. Just Look at this guy flex. WTF gay!!!. I was almost more insulted by this guy (Girl's?) lack of ability to Insult me.

C'mon I'm thin, With long hair and rosy cheeks. And I live in Texas North. (Not to disparage or make any slurs against Texas or the Province I live in.) I get called Gay twice walking to buy milk. Use a new one. He's flexing. C'mon Of course I am. Why wouldn't I. I worked hard for the little tone and definition I do have.

I've been dealing with Bullies all my life. And not allowed to fight back much. (Got suspended a bunch anyway for doing it. Even got in a couple scrapes with the law people.) This little attack on my massive Ego. Not gonna hurt me.

So It does amaze me to hear how some devious little fuck can try to undermine someone else's good time. Why do it? Do you like people hating you. Do you have some secret agenda? Do you really think she likes you.

It bothers me most about this incident I'm laughing about, that this person couldn't just tell me.

Dude I fucking hateyou . You sicken me. If I met you I'd spit in your face and hit you for being you.

Now I may not like that being told to me. But I'd respect their VALID opinion a hell of a lot more than some sneaky underhanded (And not very effective) slur against me.

But hey whatever turns thier crank. You roll with the punches.

Me, I'm laughing this one off. Heck As stated I'm almost happy I'm worth the effort now. Makes me feel like a big fish in a pond full of minnows.

So everyone. Don't be hatin'. Guy slaps your face. Turn the cheek. Laugh. They can't really touch you. Someone in your Business, Your life. Ask them why. Try it. Try asking hey why are you doing this? They can't Really touch you.

Cause you shine.

Well said chronicle_tenko.

As someone who has almost always been at the opposite end of the physical spectrum, your attitude and resiliance is refreshing.

Good job being secure in yourself.

chronicle_tenko said:

So everyone. Don't be hatin'. Guy slaps your face. Turn the cheek. Laugh. They can't really touch you. Someone in your Business, Your life. Ask them why. Try it. Try asking hey why are you doing this? They can't Really touch you.

Cause you shine.

chronicle_tenko said:

Cause you shine.

CT..i never the thread where this person gave you shit,,,BUT I will apologise on his behalf out of human decency.
And if it helps at all,,I have always thought you were a great guy.
Fuck anybody else who thinks otherwise,,,,,

chronicle_tenko said:
Alright never done this one before. But it sort of seems like the rant thread. And maybe people will read this. Maybe not. And maybe someone will impart wisdom from my youth, But likely not. Likely I'm wrong about all this. But who knows.

A little bit ago. (And you can still see it on Poppy's Castle thread. And in the Nerd Power Thread on personals.) I got targeted for something. Someone decided to make fun Of all things to pick. My Av. I'm flexing. I almost cried. No Not in the way oh fragile Ego. No I was finally deemed worthy enough for someone to attempt to pick on me.

And Not even in an effective or useful way. Just Look at this guy flex. WTF gay!!!. I was almost more insulted by this guy (Girl's?) lack of ability to Insult me.

C'mon I'm thin, With long hair and rosy cheeks. And I live in Texas North. (Not to disparage or make any slurs against Texas or the Province I live in.) I get called Gay twice walking to buy milk. Use a new one. He's flexing. C'mon Of course I am. Why wouldn't I. I worked hard for the little tone and definition I do have.

I've been dealing with Bullies all my life. And not allowed to fight back much. (Got suspended a bunch anyway for doing it. Even got in a couple scrapes with the law people.) This little attack on my massive Ego. Not gonna hurt me.

So It does amaze me to hear how some devious little fuck can try to undermine someone else's good time. Why do it? Do you like people hating you. Do you have some secret agenda? Do you really think she likes you.

It bothers me most about this incident I'm laughing about, that this person couldn't just tell me.

Dude I fucking hateyou . You sicken me. If I met you I'd spit in your face and hit you for being you.

Now I may not like that being told to me. But I'd respect their VALID opinion a hell of a lot more than some sneaky underhanded (And not very effective) slur against me.

Me, I'm laughing this one off. Heck As stated I'm almost happy I'm worth the effort now. Makes me feel like a big fish in a pond full of minnows.

Cause you shine.

OH...YOU SHINE, TOO, ALRIGHTY, Sir CT! And that little twit was driven out of the thread by some unknown woman and Sir ForeverStiff...hee hee....he didn't last but a second and has not returned. What a goof...he had to hide behind an alt I think....hee hee. But obviously you made a big impression on him. He should be so lucky to have that gorgeous hair and flush. Our Raven...:)...is quite taken with you. Can't you just picture the mingling hair again? I do often.

Anyway..we carry on to have our fun regardless of those who are jealous and would try to spoil it in some way.

Thank you for reminding all of us that we shine, too...No matter what another one might say to make us feel bad.

We've missed you at the Castle by the way! :D

Oh yeah...good morning to you! :rose: :) :p :kiss:

Last edited:
chronicle_tenko said:

Cause you shine.

CT, please just ignore the General Board. It is full of shitheads and wankers who spend their whole miserable lives flaming, insulting and generally upsetting nice people. Just ignore them!!!!

I hate people who post something controversial, inflamatory, or to shit stir and then delete it because they don't have the bottle to stand up and be counted.

Yes_YEs_YES said:
{{{{{{{{{{ Oman }}}}}}}}} gosh darn it...you have that knack of making me tear up you know that???? You have no idea what the friendship you have offered to me over the past couple of years has meant to me. So many times I've been bumbed out to open a thread and see something that you have posted and wham...it's tears and a big smile :D :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Thank you, for your words,my dear friend,even if they do embaress me!
Friendship, as the word suggest,is like a ship,it goes in two different directions.
So,I want to thank you,for your friendship over the years,your friendship means so much to me,too! When I see your posts,they brighten my world too,not only
for the kindness and friendship you share with me,but with so many others we share as friends.. Thank you for bringing smiles not only to me directly but indirectly by making our mutual friends lips bend and hearts brighten!

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."

lit or non lit? that is the question

you two are so not worth my words.

Last edited:
Really tis a shame Lit is getting this way, so many good people are disappearing...I just hope more don't run, learn to hit the iggy button and move on :(

Yes_YEs_YES said:
Really tis a shame Lit is getting this way, so many good people are disappearing...I just hope more don't run, learn to hit the iggy button and move on :(

Sorry,Im showing the mean,nasty,ugly person I am to you!

omahaman2 said:
Sorry,Im showing the mean,nasty,ugly person I am to you!

Tisk tisk Oman ... you weren't supposed to figure out that it was you I was speaking of ... you are just one of the meanest people I possibly know. This is the lies, lies, lies thread isn't it? :D

chronicle_tenko said:

Cause you shine.
Of all the things to call you on, call you on your flexing? :D :p

That insult insults my love of insulting.

Let's chase him with spears!!

:) :)

Last edited:
Yes_YEs_YES said:

I totally agree with you {{{{{{yes}}}}}}}} it is a shame and it's been a long time coming.... too many have left ~ some I wish would come back *sighs*

Just not like it used to be and seems that there are more and more showing up that are rude like some over on the general board.....

what happen to the happy playgrounders????

spiritshadow67 said:
I totally agree with you {{{{{{yes}}}}}}}} it is a shame and it's been a long time coming.... too many have left ~ some I wish would come back *sighs*

Just not like it used to be and seems that there are more and more showing up that are rude like some over on the general board.....

what happen to the happy playgrounders????
I stumbled on this thread when I became the "victim" of one of those rude, "GB-like" people who seem to be popping up here lately. I've only been a Litizen since early March of this year, and I've seen the changes happening...

BUT...

I still believe that most of the Playgrounders are genuinely nice people. This has been proven to me by the response to what was happening to DF and I. Playgrounders rallied around us, supported us, and encouraged us.

I don't think it's too late for the Playground. I don't think it will *ever* become like the GB, not really. There are too many decent people here for that to happen...

chronicle_tenko said:

Cause you shine.

{{{{{{{{{{{CT}}}}}}}}}} I love your attitude.

& the stupid prick can go screw himself ... I just sorry he had to pick on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back